SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88238472
Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/FawDaw/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/FawDaw/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3
- www.gametracker.com/player/FawDaw/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 800 Hours +

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I play on server 3 So an personally there is not a lot of active admins on there, and back when i was admin i enjoyed taking f1's and since there will be more on server 3 i think i can help a lot.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

Well Around 4 days into my first week of being moderator i came across a mass RDMER, and as i did i froze him and brought him to a roof, After Bringing him to a roof he L taped, and continued to rejoin the server and L taping until i got hold of him when he got bored of re-login every 5 minuets. The reason this was difficult is because of the player nature, he was rude and Kept L taping whilst i continuously Tried to Freeze him to explain what he did. But when i did get hold of him i explained heavily before contacting an admin to Tell him whats going to happen since he had recent warnings for the matter

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Welcome to the staff team

First i would like to say congratulations on becoming moderator.

Advice:
Remember to stay calm whilst this whole process goes down, and if anything is getting to much remember to ask me.
Whilst taking F1's always try to find a Private location That Will make the whole sit go a lot easier, and when talking to them ask for both side of the stories before making your judgment. Screenshots or video evidence is always best so remember to ask for that at any time.
Commands

/tp (steam_ID) This command teleport the selected steam id to your Curser location. I suggest making a key-bind for this action To make life as moderator a lot easier.

/Back (Steam_ID) this allows you to teleport the player back to his previous location or you could do /Backspawn (Steam_ID) to teleport them to spawn

/goto (Steam_ID) teleports to the player

/bring (Steam_ID) teleports the player next to you, i would recommend when finishing this do /backspawn {SteamID) to teleport them back to the spawn.

/slay {Steam_ID) this command is usually used when a citizen has a big gun and refuses to holster or drop the weapon, it instantly kills the player.

/warn (Steam_ID) (reason) if a player breaks the rules then this command is used, try not to use the name and instead use the steam id as you could end up warning the wrong person. As a moderator you cannot ban people straight off but after 4 recent warnings they will be banned for a short time period, but remember To give new players a verbal warning before warning them as they might not fully know the rules of the server (Tell them to read the rules by typing !rules)

/freeze (Steam_ID) (time) If a player is breaking a rule (and not paying attention to what you're saying) or running from a sit then I would use this command, to unfreeze a player use the command /unfreeze (Steam_ID)

/unwarn (steam_ID) this command is used when you've wrongly warned someone or if there was a claim e.g. on the forums to get unwarned

/kick (steam_ID) (Reason) when a player is mass rda/rdm'ing then this command is used, try not to use the name and instead use the steam id encase you kick the wrong person

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hi player x i see you have been permanently banned for "Prop-surf" I am Going to Reduce your ban to 2 weeks since your unban appeal looked great and had some serious detail, I am hoping to see you in two weeks time With Amazing behaviour and i hope not to Catch you in the future

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
The reason i think i should be chosen to be Made an admin. i play server 3 for one, but mostly is i want to get back into the Zarp staff community, i really miss being able to handle f1s and Deal with Rule breakers, its just a personal thing were i get really annoyed by rule breakers, and i play on the server were most of the rules-breakers are. So being admin will give me them permissions, and commands to Solve the problems not only for myself but for the rest of the Zarp community. I have also been told i would be a good admin rejoining the staff team and i think the same,

I have received Permission From Clarky To Post an admin application!
  • FawDaw
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #MilkManForLife #FreshMilk #Comedy
  • Thanks received: 13
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512627

u need permission from a ha to apply straight for admin. if you did recieve permission please state it.
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512628

Hamzah wrote:
u need permission from a ha to apply straight for admin. if you did recieve permission please state it.

It Sais at the bottom (Clarky)
  • FawDaw
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512671

:support:
my ni**a
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512782

From what I have seen follows & understands the rules very well.
Also pretty active.
  • Six
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 67

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512786

Fixed up your title and Steam link, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: FawDaw

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512788

He knows the rules, GL I hope you get admin!
You deserve it!
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512795

Good one Loser

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

;)
  • Milk Man
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Boi It's a No from Me
  • Thanks received: 6

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #513225

bUMp
  • FawDaw
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Admin] FawDaw's Application 7 years 1 month ago #515190

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

197 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun