TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Baron Tamago's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Baron Tamago's Application 7 years 4 weeks ago #512472

RP Name: Baron Tamago

Time Zone: +2 GMT (Latvia)

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/haen5/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108785338

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Baron%20Tamag...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 104 +/- I play about 4 hours a day.

Languages I speak: English: Russian: Latvian.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

Random Death Match means that one player is killing another player for a non valid RP reason. For example: Player X didn't like the price of an item that player Y was selling .So player X killed player Y for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
The New Life Rule means you got an new life after you died and you "don’t remember who killed you". When you get killed you can't go back to the same district or place for 3 minutes.

For example: Player X is trying to steal player's Y car . Player Y doesn’t want to lose his car so he desperately tries to return it by killing player X and thus braking NLR.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
Metagaming is when a player is giving information of his role-play character in OOC. Or when he is giving information that is not related to his character through advert.

Example: Player X says in OOC and ADVERT: Can someone help me with my daily quest so I can get the reward.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First I would teleport to players X and Y and tell them that i need them for a "situation" after that i would teleport them both to a roof and listen to what they have to say .If player X story sound realistic and he has proof (and also if Y confesses RDM) then i will "punish" player Y by giving him a warning or a verbal warning .After that I would tell him not to do that again and teleport them to their original position.
But if for example player Y says that player X was abusing him in any way I would ask for any proof.If neither of them has proof I would verbally warn them both and teleport them to their original position.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would teleport player X and ask him for any kind of proof .If he has proof i would teleport player Y to the same roof and ask him some questions (Did you do that? : Why did you do this?).And after that i would listen to his side of the story .If he confesses I would give him a Warning or a Verbal Warning.(depending of his latest activity).After that i would teleport them to their original location.
If Player doesn’t have valid proof i would tell them that the logs aren’t good enough to show me if player Y broke NLR. I would tp them both back to their original locations.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
After seeing the message I would PM (Personal message) him that you have to write it Advert chat and not OOC chat .After telling him that I would warn him not to do that again.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

I think I should be chosen because I really want to improve the servers .Zarp servers are really amazing and I would like to take a bigger part in its further development .I really like helping people because i think it’s fun and I’m doing a good thing .I often play in the morning and there is so much rule braking going on and i feel helpless so I want to change that .At the moment I only play on Server1 because i like it the most and i want to make people happy there by getting rid of the rule-brakers .I’m a calm person but I think I have a funny voice so I often text instead of speaking with a mic .I’m not really popular on the servers but I would like to improve that in the future.
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Baron Tamago's Application 7 years 4 weeks ago #512702

:support:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] Baron Tamago's Application 7 years 3 weeks ago #515068

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent warning/Recent ban.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun