SteamID: STEAM_0:1:180522258
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7C%20Stanley...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7C%20Lucas%2...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7C%20Stanley...arpgaming.com:27015/
Estimated Server Time: 300-350 hours

Languages I speak: English , French

DarkRP Related
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM is when you randomly like some one for no reason , e.g. Player x walks up to player z who is mining and kills him.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
NLR is when you are killed in a district , and when you are killed you may not return to that district, e.g. Player x is killed by player z in the bank district and player x returnees to the bank district after being killed and he breaks NLR

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Meta gaming is when you know someone's information in rp when they have never told you before (looking at gamer tag) e.g , player x is talking to player z and player x looks at player z gamer tag and calls him by his name...meta gaming or when player x calls for help over chat to player y or if you share your loaction in ooc chat

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
i would then go on to question player x what situation he was in and if player y pleaded guilty he would receive a warning for rdm

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
if player y went back into that district where he was killed from where he spawned assuming he spawned in a different district then that would be nlr = warning

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided:
player x would be metagaming because irl you would not be able to talk in a "chat" so if I caught him I would check his recent warnings and if he had has one for metagaming he would be warned

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I should be chosen because I have a good knowledge of ZARP from my time playing and I have experience of staff from friends telling me protocols, i had admin experience on evolution rp on arma 3 so i know how to handle most situaltions. I am online most of the day and Im friendly and hardworking, I feel I can make the server better because there are often not a lot of staff online and this can be a problem, I also love helping new members out and showing them the way of the server and I believe that I can bring huge amounts to the staff team as I used to be staff on Arma3 evoLife before I moved to Garry's mod., I tend to play long hours each day and don't agree with rule breaking . I have spent some time in teamspeak talking to ex staff members and staff to get a better understanding of the team and I still believe I can improve and I wish to try with Zarp

Extra...
When i first came to zarp in september of 2016, i was imature and i never took the server seriously,but after being here for almost 6 months, i feel that i have matured a huge amount. there is currently a issue on server 2 where there is not allways active admins and 3/5 times spawn is propblocked , i wish to be staff so i can make a diffrence in th eserver and make it a better place for all. I have broken a fair amount of rules , none im proud of , but after these past few months i have saw that the server is not just about trying not to break rules...but to enjoy your self while behaving , i feel i would be a good addition to the zarp team as i can make good desisions under pressure and i can stay calm in stressful situations

my most recent warn was for "basing out of the map" the truth about this was , me and my friend were in server 2 when we smashed into a wall and got under the map , we were running around , then i had to go afk for a short time when i returned i saw i was warned for basing under the map , no raidable entities were with us , only 2 players.

I thank you for reading over my application , and i hope i am succsessfull , goodluck to all others that applyed!
  • Stanley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Stanley.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512183

Fixed up your application.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512196

He's Scottish bois ;) :plussp:
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512198

Jordz wrote:

Wrong Support there mate
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512200

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Wrong Support there mate
Nahhh ;)
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's Application 7 years 1 month ago #512216

thomas the train

:plussp:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Moderator] Stanley's Application 7 years 1 month ago #515081

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
13 Recent warnings.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun