SteamID: STEAM_0:0:152761066
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/StrafingFurys...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/StrafingFurys...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/StrafingFurys...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 600 - 700 hours

Languages I speak: English And Estonian

Promotion Related.

:zarp: Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin. :zarp:
During my time being a Moderator for Zarp, I have encountered a lot of f1 situations witch most I have dealt with my self or sometimes I have needed further assistance E.G help from higher staff. I believe I could do more f1 situations where I could help alot more people who are having problems. if I become a Administrator for Zarp. I could handle situations more professionally and more complex than I can as a Moderator, I believe i can handle situations such as dealing with Random Deathmatchers when no Admins are on weather its 12am or 12 pm i am on all the time and alot of that time im the only staff so it would benefit the server to have a admin that plays for around 19 hours a day therefore i can do alot more f1s. I could also deal with players who need a higher staff member to help them sort out there problem during there time on Zarp.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
(Player Y) Made an F1 saying he was mass RDMed by (Player X) and has proof i accepted the f1 and tp to him i and said hi im here for youre f1 1 how may i help you and he replied (Player X) MASS RDMed me i took him to a roof he showed me the video and it was clear that (Player X) Mass rdmed him i tped (Player X) and he admitted to Mass rdm i decided to Warn Him and read the rules for 5 mins to get an understanding of them (player Y) got angry about this punishment and started to disrespect me i simply told him that it was his first warn and he just recently joined the server and i dont want to be too hard on him because he didn't try to avoid his punishment by lying and this is his first time breaking the rules (Player Y)
still kept disrespecting till i told him to stop or he will be warn he responded with you should have perm banned this N*****
and i said to him racism will not be tolerated so im gonna have to warn you buddy and finished the sit.

If you had to write a Facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Hey congrats on staff, you are now joining a dedicated staff group hopefully you will fit it perfectly with your new job. to meet the criteria you should try your best to remember this training as it will help you throughout your journey

F1 - Opens up staff menu where you can go to players who has requested a member of staff. Once you see one, Right click on your mouse and you will see Request made by <Name here>, Handle this (To handle the call so you can go to him), Discard as spam/abuse (When someone has made a lot of f1's over a short period of time you can do that to get rid of them. Click Handle This and then you will see a new list of commands like Who requested the f1, Goto, Bring, Mark this as finished (When you have finished a call you do that and that gets rid of it for you),Abort this f1 (Use this if a Admin is already with him or he is in another situation with another member of staff.

F6 Menu
If you are in-game and you have to deal with a situation, You could press the f6 menu to open up a menu which shows ever players Warnings who are connected to the server right now, You can see anyone's last warnings and you can see if they have been warned before about the same situation witch still means he doesn't understand what he is ding is wrong.

A few commands you will need to understand and how to use them in the right way.
Available Commands:

/freeze [Name/SteamID] [time] - Freezes targeted player for specified time(No time will freeze indefinitely)
/Kick [Name/SteamID] [Reason] - Kicks requested player for reason
/Teleport[/tp] [Player Name/SteamID] - Teleports a player to where you are looking(No name/id will tp your self)
/Bring [Name/SteamID]Teleports requested player to your current location
/BackSpawn [Name/SteamID] - Teleports requested player to spawn(no target will tp yourself)
/GoTo [Name/SteamID] - Teleports you to the requested player
/Back [Name/SteamID] - Teleports requested player to previous locations(no target will tp yourself)
/unfreeze [Name/SteamID] - Unfreezes targeted player.

HELPFUL TIP

use the Tab Menu Untill you get the hang of the commands

:zarp: Explain how you would handle the following situation: :zarp:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for prop-spam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hi (player X), I have seen you on Zarp RPing, I was the member of staff who banned you. I saw you Prop Spamming which is against the rules because its a method that could crash the Zarp Server. Since this was your first ban and you have appealed in great detail, Your ban will be lowered to 1 and a half weeks as it's a serious rule you broke and it could have had an even more serious consequence . I wish you the best during your time at Zarp.
Lock Please.

:zarp: Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words). :zarp:
I believe during my time as a Moderator, I have displayed a great edict and self control throughout my f1s. i think i have handled enough f1's to make a small impact in the Zarp community witch hopefully made alot of players happy and I have dealt with situations as much as I possibly could during my job being an Moderator, I believe I have enough dedication to the rules and community that proves that I am ready for this new job I hope you guys see it to. I defiantly I have had enough experience dealing with all situations which will help me in my encounters dealing with f1 situations if I get accepted as a Admin for Zarp.I am always up late and on early which will ensure the servers are clean because i will always be on zarp and i wont let rule breakers getting away with breaking rules with thought punishment. I believe if I get accepted, I could help more players during there time when they are on zarp. and when other staff are on and it's just me trying to make sure that Zarp is clean ill try to encourage them to help so players are having fun role playing on Zarp. I think i have shown enough dedication and support I believe that I am very experienced and trustworthy enough to achieve this rank of a Admin for Zarp.

:zarp: Thanks for reading my application :zarp:

:zarp: Strafing_Fury :zarp:
  • Strafing_fury
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 21
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Strafing`s Application 7 years 1 week ago #511694

Moved for you. Good luck!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Strafing_fury

[SSRP Admin] Strafing`s Application 7 years 1 week ago #511701

:plussp:
  • item
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 67

[SSRP Admin] Strafing`s Application 7 years 1 week ago #512013

-good guy
does his job good
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP Admin] Strafing`s Application 7 years 1 week ago #512104

Fixed up some bbCode in your application.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Admin] Strafing`s Application 7 years 1 week ago #512418

HomeBoy

• Sheenex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8

[SSRP Admin] Strafing`s Application 7 years 1 week ago #512420

Great moderator! Definitely fit for the position.

:support:
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[SSRP Admin] Strafing`s Application 7 years 3 days ago #515201

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low F1 count/We feel that you need more experience.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

162 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40