Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Mor...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 2,000 Hours

Languages I speak: English, German, Spanish

Examples of each language

English: Hello, I'm here for your F1!
German: Hallo, Ich bin hier für deine F1!
Spanish: Hola, estoy aquí para tu F1!

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

Well, there's two aspects to this. I'm not the typical applicant, I have the past experience of a Head Administrator, and have been Administrator before. I've spent the majority of my time at ZARP dealing with player vs player and staff vs staff situations. My time has a Moderator has really shown me that I could do a great deal more as an Administrator due to the lack of commands I need on a daily basis. These commands include Jail, Ban, etc. With these I'd be able to deal with users disrupting the servers on a daily basis without the time spent on contacting a higher staff member to get on.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

An example of these was on server three earlier today where there was a constantly Racist player that I'd punished with a chat mute. He left to avoid punishment, got on and was continuously being racist. With Administrative powers, I could have easily banned the user instead of contacting a staff member to do so. So with these new found powers, this situation would've been handled sooner, and, more conveniently not only for myself but the server as a whole.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello 'Name Goes Here', 

First and foremost congratulations on your application being accepted, and welcome to the team.

I understand you may feel overwhelmed with your new found commands and powers, or just the position and general, and my job today is to help you and train you for the position. Rest assured, I have trained over 300 Staff Members for their position and have a lengthy experience of staffing the ZARP Servers. Below we'll go over the position in depth.

Meetings

The SSRP Meeting is held every Saturday at 7 PM GMT. You're a moderator so you'll only be able to attend the Moderator portion of the meeting.

Your Job

The Moderation Team keeps the SSRP servers clean just like the Administrators, however they
have less commands, but they still can deal with every situation on the servers. 

Commands

Kick: Kicks a targeted player from the server. The user will be returned to the main menu. Often used for emergencies with prop spam if no staff are on, etc. 

Mute Chat: Mutes a targeted players chat. Used if the player is abusing chat through spam or discrimination.

Unban from Job: Used to unban a targeted user from their demoted job. Used often when it comes to false demotions.

Freeze: Freezes the targeted player from anywhere between 10 seconds and indefinitely. Often used to stop someone from breaking the rules near you.

Slay: Slays the targeted player and respawns them. If a player has a big gun that shouldn't, and refuses to drop or holster it, you can use this to get rid of their gun.

Mute Globally: Voice mutes a targeted player. Used to stop players from being disrespectful, mic spamming, etc.

Teleport: Teleport transports you to the selected area on your screen. If you're targeting another player, it will teleport them to your crosshair. You can use this to get around the map, for admin sits, like a roof. 

Back: This has two options, last location, and back to spawn. Use mainly in F1's. If you teleport a user to the sit, after the F1 you can teleport them back to their last location.  An example of using back to spawn is iff you've handled several F1's in a row and not sure where your last location was.

Bring/Goto: These commands bring a user/goto a user. You can use them for transportation purposes.

F1 System: The F1 system is how you'll be handling F1s. When you press F1, you'll notice you can no longer make F1s, instead you will be handling F1s! When you're in the menu you will open up to the F1 section, where you can view all current F1s. You can handle them here, or discard them. Once handled, you can goto, bring the player, or stop handling it. The next menu, are the warnings that have been given out to players. You can view the admin that gave the warning, and the player that received it. The next menu is the Logs section! I prefer these logs, along with most of the staff team because you can search up steam ID's, deaths, player logs, and they're color coded! Finally, you have the Active NLR Section. This is a fairly new section introduced to keep track of current players with a New Life Rule Timer. Thanks to EMP we can now use these, and help handle rule breakers or help players out more easier than ever.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Firstly we'll be assuming that he's banned by another staff member. I'd speak to the staff member about the user and get his opinion on his actions with the given situation. He explains the permanent ban was a bit much, and since he's apologized deeply and thoroughly, he'd like to see an unban of the user. I'd then go to the thread and type the following:

Hello user,

Myself and 'Admin Here' have discussed your appeal thoroughly and have decided the best course of action to take is you to be unbanned. We can tell you mean what you say in your apology, and myself and the staff member feel a permanent ban was a bit harsh. Please take a while to review the rules before you join the server, you can find them here. Thanks for your cooperation and for filling out the template, do not do this again.

:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

Instead of a nasty looking conjoined paragraph, i'll be separating my qualities and reasoning behind why I should be promoted below.

Trusted

Currently I hold two positions of staff across the Community. This includes SSRP and Surf. On both servers I've never received complaint about my staffing ability or punishments. As an administrator you can expect the same sort of behavior, and a very helpful administrator.

Friendly

I'm a very friendly person. I talk to almost everyone in the community, and do my best to repair relationships if they're damaged. I get along with the users well and come across as a friendly staff member when dealing with situations.

Helpful

At the end of the week you can expect an F1 count above 150. I do my best every day to deal with rule breakers and help users with non admin related situations alike. I am always looking for ways to improve someone's experience or day and you can tell by my past positions and suggestions on all servers.

Active

I'm active on both Server 1 and Server 3, and get on S2 when asked as well. With this new position, I'd be able to deal with users much more effectively with my new found commands.

Attitude

Since Unbanned over a month ago, users and staff have obviously seen a great improvement in my attitude compared to mine before my ban. I've much more friendly and helpful, and I believe a positive and helpful attitude is just what a staff member needs for the role.

Experienced

Previously in ZARP I've held the positions of Head Administrator on nearly every server excluding Deathrun. I even held Forum Administrator and Teamspeak Administrator. I have a comprehensive and thorough understanding of all ZARP policy and will have a kick in my step when dealing with these on a day to day basis.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511384

• Six
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 67
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511385

This guy has been here for the longest is very professional and can deal with people better than anyone I know.

-The Legendary Paco
  • Paco
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 23

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511392

:plussp:
-very sexy voice
-does f1s
-active
  • BK
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 15

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511396

:support:
Great guy! :D
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511404

Pretty sure you havent been to ur first meeting?
:neutralsp:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511406

:support: great guy :lol:

:lol:
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511407

100%

• perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511421

First off the bat your application is amazingly detailed and I hope you get Admin!

• Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511588

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511592

yes lad
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511602

Klaprefot wrote:

I'll be to my first meeting before my application is reviewed. I've also hosted lot's of meetings as well and have attended for well over the course of 2016.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511606

Allot of experience and a great guy overall
  • Wiz_Khalifa
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Former SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 286

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511652

Morgan wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

I'll be to my first meeting before my application is reviewed. I've also hosted lot's of meetings as well and have attended for well over the course of 2016.
Hosted only mingey meetings
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511667

hes active friendly and got alot of experience
  • Gamentix
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 54

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511668

:plussp: ex head admin!
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511676

:support: :support: :support: :support: for Morgan. Is a great guy.
Morgan if you come back in SSRP Staff i'll come back on server (ZARP 1).
Because you was my coach while I was moderator. ^_^

EX HEAD ADMIN MORGAN
  • ZRobert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
OLD SSRP STAFF Member - Moderator
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by ZRobert.

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511696

So you get Moderator and then you spend 1 day as a Moderator then decide to apply for admin? Nah G, In my opinion you need more time as a Moderator as you've just got it and you were gone for like 4 months.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511697

Jordz wrote:
So you get Moderator and then you spend 1 day as a Moderator then decide to apply for admin? Nah G, In my opinion you need more time as a Moderator as you've just got it and you were gone for like 4 months.

I will have been Moderator for a week by the time of the meeting and I have over 8 months of experience as a Head Administrator across almost all ZARP Servers. I know what I'm doing and if you take a look at the other posts on this application you'll see the same comments G ;)

Thanks for the feedback nonetheless though, everyone has their opinion!
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Morgan.

[SSRP Administrator] Morgan's Application 7 years 1 week ago #511702

Not been a Mod for long, but does have past experience and is a great guy.

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

224 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1