SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:52189662

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/TheXnator/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/TheXnator/play.zarpgaming.com:27018/

Estimated Server Time:
13000+ mins

Languages I speak:
English, some French and Spanish and a little bit of Irish Gaelic.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a Super Administrator:
In my time as an admin, I have followed the staff ethos and I have carefully ensured that I always punish people not based on my own opinion on that person, but on what they truly deserve for the rulebreak that they have made making my decision based on the severity of what they have done combined with how many recent punishments they have, depending on what those recent punishments are for. I know the rules well, and I even made a guide a little while back in order to help players to become staff, which you can find here, and a guide for the entire gamemode which you can find here. In my time as an Admin, I have tried my hardest to help people as far as I can in order to ensure that they have the best possible experience on the server.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:
I believe that as a Super Admin, I would be able to continue helping people on the server, but go over more to give the best possible experience to ensure that the lower staff are not abusing their powers and to ensure that all staff members are trained properly and thoroughly without any gaps in their training leading to potential issues on the server.
Whenever I do notice that members of the staff team, no matter their rank, are abusing, I always ensure to get some form of evidence for it and go to the correct person so that it is resolved and the staff member does not continue to abuse their powers or cause a problem on the server.
I always do my best to go above and beyond for the server, and I believe that I would make a good addition to the TTT Lead Team as a Super Admin.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
An obstacle that I encountered as an Admin was when I witnessed a Super Admin abusing their powers (the super admin will remain unnamed). There were no Head Admins online at the time, in game or on steam, and the other admins online did not see any problem with what was going on, and found it funny. I recorded and took some screenshots of what was going on in order to ensure that I had sufficient evidence to prove what was happening. I sent the evidence to a Head Admin on Steam and explained to him what was going on. Luckily, the Head Admin that I had messaged came online very soon and resolved the issue, speaking to the Super Admin about what they had done wrong, but while I had to wait for the Head Admin to come online, I asked the SA if they really should be doing what they were doing, and continued to record in case anything else were to happen before the SA could be spoken to. No further issues arose with this staff member afterwards.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
If someone made an abuse report against a staff member (and that staff member were an Admin or below, if it were another Lead Team member, I would link it to a HA+), I would first of all look over their story to see what they say happened. If the story does not actually tell anything that the staff member did wrong, I would deny the report for the reason that the staff member did nothing wrong. If the story did say that the staff member did something wrong, I would ensure that the evidence would be sufficient to prove that the staff member had in fact done something wrong. If the evidence were not sufficient, I would ask the staff member in question if they did do what they had been accused of, and if they denied that they did it, I would deny the appeal for a lack of evidence. If the staff member did not deny that they had done something wrong and had not had an official warning, I would thank them for being honest and explain to them not to do it again and go over the rules with them to ensure that they understand them all fully and bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting. If the evidence was sufficient and the staff member did not have an official warning (and they hadn't done something overly bad, such as mass banning players), I would talk to them about it and go over the rules and staff ethos with them to ensure they know what the rules are and how they should be handling situations. If the player did have an official warning (or they did something really bad such as mass banning players), I would discuss it at the following Lead Team meeting to decide on what the punishment for the staff member would be, as before, but have a more stern discussion with the staff member in question about the importance of them sticking to the ethos and being sure to not abuse.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
If a staff member banned a user for an excessive amount of time (for example, permanently banning someone for something slight such as disrespect or RDM), I would make sure that the player did not have enough recent warnings to mean that they were due a ban, and if not then I would speak with the staff member who issued the ban and ask them why they banned the player, and why they banned them for such a long time. If the staff member did not give a legitimate reason to ban them for such a long time, I would go over the rules and the staff ethos with them to ensure that something similar did not happen again, and then bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting to decide if further action should be taken..

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If a staff member were struggling to deal with a user in an appropriate manner, I would ask the staff member in admin chat or a private message what the problem with the user is. I would speak with the staff member and ask them to try to keep calm and deal with the user as they should. If the staff member continued to struggle, I would ask them if they wanted my help in dealing with the situation and then try myself to resolve the issue, but I would also speak with the staff member about how important it is for them to deal with users calmly and appropriately to ensure that another similar situation did not arise again.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first of all ask the staff member making the report their side of the story and listen to what they have to say. I would then ask them if they have any evidence to support their claims. If the staff member had no evidence, I would ask the staff member they reported if this did in fact happen. If the staff member denied it, I would tell the staff member making the report that if something did happen again, to ensure that they gather some form of evidence to show what the staff member has done wrong. If the staff member being reported did not deny what they had done, I would speak to them about what they had done and go over the rules with them to ensure that they fully understand them and that nothing similar would happen with them again, and bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting to decide if further action would be taken..

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
If an argument were to spark within the staff team, I would go to all of the members involved and ask each of them in turn what had happened. I would try to find out what happened between them all and explain to them all how bad it looks for the staff team to argue with each other, and the issues that it could cause for the server, as it could mean that staff members are not cooperating properly and could start to try to get each other in trouble or try to make it look like other staff member were abusing in order to get them demoted. I would keep an eye on all of the staff members involved in the argument, and if something were to arise between them again, then I would bring it up in the following Lead Team meeting in order to decide what could be done to prevent further arguments in the staff team.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would speak to the staff member about what was going on, and ask them exactly what they were doing. I would explain to the staff member the staff ethos and go through the rules with them to make sure they know what they were doing wrong. If the staff member had been causing a lot of problems recently, if they had an official warning for abuse or similar, or they had been doing something especially serious, I would discuss any further action at the following Lead Team meeting, and explain to the staff member what could happen if they did continue to abuse their powers or go against the ethos. If the staff member had been good in the past, I would simply explain to them that if something similar happened again, then further action would definitely be taken, and then bring it up at the following Lead Team meeting to decide whether any further action would be taken.

Thank you for reading my application! Any feedback or constructive criticism is more than welcome!
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
Last Edit: 7 years 2 days ago by TheXnator.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511171

Recently got caught abusing sorry but no

:minussp:
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3800

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511188

Not trusted for a promotion at this time due to actions on other Servers.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The following user(s) said Thank You: DEADMONSTOR

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511190

Good candidate for the role.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheXnator

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511201

just a :neutralsp:

Because he abused on SSRP with his powers what i kind of don't want now as a SA so i do not trust you right now man sorry <3
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511208

The only thing I can think of that's holding you back is the recent events on SSRP.

:neutralsp:

Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511211

I trust you. I guess it is weird for me to say it, but I do. For now, however, I do not believe we should accept you. You are dedicated, kind and would make a good SA. Just, maybe, I don't know... lay low for a while? You shouldn't get this now, but in the near-future... sure?

EDIT: Good luck, of course :)
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Raeker.

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511213

_Max wrote:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morgan, OnionRings, Kemi, Jim_Jam, DEADMONSTOR and 3 more...

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511219

Despite the recent events on ssrp i still believe you have put alot of work and dedication on TTT.

:plussp:
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511424

~Bump
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511426

Just after from you came back from I think you should wait

• Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511433

My opinion is with Raeker,

I do not belive you should be accepted as of right now due to recent events and lay low for a while,
however,
You do seem like you follow the rules most of the time ( not accounting this recent misshapes ) and maybe you should come back once you have re gained your trust in the community and re apply with a fresh application.

Good luck on SuperAdmin though.

:neutralsp:
  • Six
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 67

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511623

Gody wrote:
_Max wrote:

How much did Xnator pay you to say this?
Nothing. He is stating his own opinion.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511636

AA RFLeX wrote:
Despite the recent events on ssrp i still believe you have put alot of work and dedication on TTT.

• 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511948

~Bump
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #511987

:minussp: ABUSED IN SSRP WHY NOT TTT?
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I abused banana boy the 30 minutes he was user :D
  • Thanks received: 73

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #512005

Bob The Shoplifter wrote:
:minussp: ABUSED IN SSRP WHY NOT TTT?
ABUSING IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN AND WILL RESULT IN A SLAP ON THE WRIST AND NO CANDY FOR A WEEK
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #512014

:minussp: abused powers, keeps copypasteing the same application from week to week. Should NOT be trusted with powers.
  • ryder
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Grove Street Families
  • Thanks received: 31

Ex TTT Admin

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #512126

ryder wrote:
keeps copypasteing the same application from week to week.

He wrote it in the first place, no reason for him not to use it again. Stop trying to find more negatives.
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin Application] TheXnator 7 years 1 week ago #512140

Jim_Jam wrote:
ryder wrote:
keeps copypasteing the same application from week to week.

He wrote it in the first place, no reason for him not to use it again. Stop trying to find more negatives.
Man you people in here are so fucking blue-eyed, its unreal. Let Xnator get more power and it will backfire on you. This guy, despite his "stories" here on forums, is the most powerhungry guy i've met on Zarp. Fucking wannabe Para.
  • ryder
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Grove Street Families
  • Thanks received: 31

Ex TTT Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, Hey its Alex
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

214 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1