SteamID: STEAM_0:1:114008629
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/CloudGod%21/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/CloudGod%21/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - i never go on server 3.

Estimated Server Time:[around 800 hours]

Languages I speak:[english]

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
random death most knows as RDM is when a player kills another player in invalid place to kill another player.
e.g. if player x runs up to player y in the bank district and randomly kills player y thats classed as RDM. basicly killing a player for no reason.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
new life rule is most known as NLR. NLR is when a player dies and they cant go back to the same place they died for 3 minutes. if you die in spawn you have to instantly leave spawn or you will get warned.
e.g. if player x gets killed in fountain district and he re spawns and runs into fountain district before the NLR is over he is breaking NLR so if he gets caught he will get warned.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
metagaming is where someone uses /advert or /ooc to give information to other players in the game.
e.g. if player x broadcasts "/ooc we need more cops please become a cop so i can raid the bank" that would be breaking metagaming rule.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him i will check the console log shows that player y killed player x.
In this situation i would first check the logs and when i see that he killed him i will ask player Y why did you kill him? If he responds to me with 'he was following me ' i will warn player y for RDM but if this is not the case and he says he killed him with and reasonable RP reason i will have to ask Player X if he has any proof of him RDM'ing him,if he does have proof i will look if it is enough proof to get player Y warned if not player y will not be warned and i'll say next time record it if he did rdm then i will return both.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would teleport Player Y to another district and warn him for breaking NLR. i would tell him not to go back to the NRL or he will be warned again.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
i will tell the player why did he say that in /ooc and he he says it was by mistake i will look in his warns and if he has any recent mettagames warns i will warn him again and if he dosnt i will verbally warn him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
i always help out when help is needed around zarp and if there is a situation where a mod and a admin isnt available i will try and help out and make the person in the wrong say sorry. i have experienced RDM, NLR and mettagaming so i know allot about it and i know how to solve them. i stick to the rules and if there isnt a rule im sure about and a mod/admin speaks up about it i always say sorry and i fix it by never doing it again. im not a judgemental person so even if its my friend in the wrong i will still warn him. i am trust worthy with allot of people because i host bets and allot know i dont scam so i hope that shows i am trust worthy and people can trust me if i become mod.[/color]
i have broke the rules in the past and i have been banned but i hold my hands up i was totally in the wrong and im responsible for that i have learned allot about zarp in my couple of years of playing it but i know i wont do any rule breaking anymore. thanks for reading this :)
  • z ub
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 28
[url/][/url]

[url/][/url]
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by z ub.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] z ub's Application 7 years 1 month ago #510899

:support:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] z ub's Application 7 years 1 month ago #515110

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent punishments/Bad activity.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

249 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun