Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1
Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time
33,502 minutes = 558 hours

Language i speak
I speak English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an administrator has been a great experience. I have been an administrator for a while now and i have loved every minute of it. I have handled many situations and i handle them very professionally. I am also a friendly guy as i always wish them a good day when i have finished my F1. I take my time when doing F1's to ensure that the creator of the F1 is satisfied with the outcome and so the F1 isn't rushed.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Experience
I feel like the time i have been staff on zarp has built me up to the position where i am able to become a Super Admin. As i have said previously, I handle F1's with care and ensure that the creator is happy with the outcome. Some tips that i would give to other staff members which i used myself would be: Ace professionally when needed, Try to be as calm as you can, Don't always warn people straight away, check their F6 to decide further on the punishment. Explain to them what they did wrong and how to avoid it.

Leadership
I feel like my time as an admin has built up my leadership skills a lot. Whenever another staff member calls for help in admin chat i always set that as my next job and so i drop what i'm doing and help the staff member. When ever there is a build up in the F1's i will always say in admin chat if we could get the F1's done and then people actually start doing them.

Trust
Through the time of me becoming staff i have gained a lot of respect and trust within the community.I have never abused my powers and it is going to stay that way. I use them correctly and professionally. I am a SURF SuperAdmin which is a trustful rank and i also have teamspeak staff, also a very trsuted rank. I believe that this puts me in a good position for becoming a part of the SSRP leadteam.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available
A situation in which i needed a super admin was when me and a fellow staff member caught another admin abusing their powers. We had to gather video proof and speak to him personally to get him to stop. No lead team were on at the time so when what got on we had the proof to support the abuse. The admin was then spoken to so that didnt happen again, making the users and the staff happy.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member
I would first look over all information provided (proof of abuse) before handling the report. After looking over the evidence i would then give my final verdict on whether or not to accept/deny the report on the "abusive" staff member.

Accepted Report:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied Report:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
(A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?)

My first approach would be to add the staff member on steam or invite him into a team speak spacer to have a little conversation about the ban. Once the staff member has agreed to the conversation i would ask them what first they banned the user for. I would then ask them why they felt that it was necessary to ban the user for this extent amount of time. I would then explain to them that users should be treated fairly, equally and that they should be banned for reasonable lengths and not giving them a longer or shorter ban than necessary. After talking with the member of staff i would once again ask them if they feel like the ban was over timed and if they agree i would then shorten the ban or unban them depending on how long they have already been banned for.

(A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?)

My first approach would be to go into the situation and watch how the staff member is dealing with the situation. If i feel as though the staff member is doing something wrong i would then step in and help them out or if it is minor i would just pm them or use admin chat to tell them the flaw that they could then recover from. If the staff member is still struggling i would then step in to resolve the situation so that the sit doesn't take to much of the users and staff members role playing time. I would then speak to the staff member to try and resolve what they found so difficult and try and conquer it or try to work round it. Just to make sure that the staff member is doing everything fine i would spectate them or watch over them during 1 or 2 more sits to see if they are improving. This is if i have spare time on my hands.

(A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?)
I would first ask the accusing staff member as to how the accused staff member was breaking the rules. I would then go speak to the accused staff member and ask them if they knew they were breaking rules. If they did not realise they were breaking rules i would give them a heads up not to do so. If they deny the fact that they were supposedly breaking rules i would then ask the accusing staff member if they have any such proof as to the rule break. If they do i would then talk to the accused staff member about lying or maybe they did not know. If the accusing staff member had such little as to no proof i would tell them both that i am going to end for lack of evidence. I would then spectate/follow the accused staff member just to be 100% sure that they were not breaking any rules. Hopefully they don't and i would just get back to my normal things. If they do then i would have to go have a word and just asking them not to do it again.

(A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?)

I would first teleport to the player to see what and why this arguing is going on. I would then get an understanding of what is going on and why staff members were being disrespectful to each other and getting other staff involved. After i have been informed of what has happened i would tell them not to do it again as we expect our staff to not be disrespectful especially fellow staff members. I would then bring it up in the next Lead Team Meeting because we do not want this with in the staff team.

(You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?)
In this situation i would first go undercover to try and see from a users perspective what the staff member was doing. I would tell him to stop (still undercover so we does not know i am watching him) If he continues to break the rules i would then get out from my cover and take further actions. I would take the staff member to a secluded area to talk to him about the rule breaks.I would explain to him that we trust our staff members not to abuse or rule break. I would then give him a warning or even a demote depending on the rule break he/she committed. I would then bring it up in the Lead Team Meeting that i had warned/demoted them and we would then decide whether or not to proceed further depending on the rule break he/she had done.

Thank you so much for reading my application and giving me the chance to become a super admin.
If you have any feedback good or bad please put it down below so i can improve or hear what you think of me.

Have a GREAT day! ;)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Raifster123.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #510750

Bump!
Any feedback?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #510851

feedback would be good so i know what people think of me becoming this position.
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #512088

bump!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #512089

:plussp:

-active
-trusted
-cool guy!
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #512090

Kris1 wrote:

-active
-trusted
-cool guy!

Cheers Kris :P :lol:
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #512091

Good luck babe
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #512093

AceInsidious wrote:
Good luck babe

Thank you babe ;)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #513302

Anymore feedback?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #513783

bump!
Any feedback?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #513786

• Active
  • Trusted
  • RhysA
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • chad
  • Thanks received: 565

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #513793

RhysA wrote:

• Active
  • Trusted

Thank you rhys ;)
your allied on the gang xD @P
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #514812

I see you are active, and you have recently been promoted to super admin on surf wich is also a great positive. I am not to sure about the negative to you at the moment but I dont see you all the time so there may be.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #514970

OK, sorry for missing you earlier lad. You have brilliant activity, which really is faultless this shows your dedication to the server, which is evidently apparent. You are a very trusted member of the community holding other lead team ranks which again is another positive. Your application is also very good, lacking nothing and is very detailed, again faultless. Your F1 count is very good, maybe get some more, but really its brilliant compared to most staff members. You interact with the rest of the community, which again is another very good aspect of your application. To conclude I can't really see many negatives to your application and are well deserving of the rank, keep up the good work mate.

Good luck!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #514980

CaptinF1rework wrote:
OK, sorry for missing you earlier lad. You have brilliant activity, which really is faultless this shows your dedication to the server, which is evidently apparent. You are a very trusted member of the community holding other lead team ranks which again is another positive. Your application is also very good, lacking nothing and is very detailed, again faultless. Your F1 count is very good, maybe get some more, but really its brilliant compared to most staff members. You interact with the rest of the community, which again is another very good aspect of your application. To conclude I can't really see many negatives to your application and are well deserving of the rank, keep up the good work mate.

Good luck!

Thank you captin <3 really means a lot coming from yourself and the current lead team positions you hold! very grateful.
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza