Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/tilin1000
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73632724
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Tilin/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Tilin/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Tilin/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:200h+

Languages I speak:
Slovenian, (Read, Write, Speak, Understand)
English, (Read, Write, Speak, Understand)
German (Read, Write, Speak, Understand)
Other slavic languages (Understand)

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:RDM a.k.a. as Random Death Match is an act of killing someone without a valid reason e.g. killing him on the street just cause you feel like it.
" Player X walks down the stret, player Y kills him. No intreaction between them was made. " - Example of RDM

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: New Life Rule is the rule that when you die you cannot return to the location for 3 minutes (Timer provided at the top of the screen (if Color = red, then it means that you are breaking it), (if color = orange it means you're out of the area, but still not allowed to return) ) If you kill anyone that has killed you before you died it will be counted as Revenge RDMing as you died and forgot what has happened to you. This rule does not apply if you have been revived.
(Example: Player X kills player Y while raiding him. Player Y returns back in 1min and kills player X as he does not expect it)

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario: When someone uses the OOC chat as an advantage or reason to change the outcome on an RP situation.
(Example: Player X says in OOC: (OOC) Player X: Dude I'll kill you xD, so player Y kills him and his reason for this is he told me he'll kill me.
or
Examplev2: Player X says in OOC: (OOC) Player X: Dude he just killed me. He's at the front go kill him. Dude his name was XXX, so player Y kills the person and listens to OOC thus breaking the rule metagaming).

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I will go to player X check if he's not in an RP situation. I would ask him what happened and when I see that there's sense in putting him up for a sit. I would then check for player Y if he's also free. If he's doing anything malicious I would pull him straight out of it and freeze him, but if he's free I would tp him to the roof
Well then... I cannot jump to conclusions and I will check their backstorys first and collect any evidence that I can get from them. If I cannot get any i'll try getting the info from their stories. If I spot a lie that I can approve otherwise I will see it as him trying to hide something.
If player X has enough proof, then I would warn player Y and put them back down.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Well since they are both together I can check if NLR was broken by checking the location the player has died in. Which district to be precise. If player Y was killed at the same district he would get a warning. If player Y was killed in a different district though I would need to get evidence from them as I cannot warn without valid proof.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would go to player X and tell him that it would be metagaming if anyone would help him and it would also be his fault for spreading meta-realted info.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I am very active and I do not break rules (I do have a warning I think due to me making a mistake while I was trying to push down the bank someone walked behind me and I shot him.. Turns out it was staff and warned me... didn't let me speak).
I am very talkative and am kinda likeable, depends on the person.
I can be very friendly to those who act decent to me. If people are offensive I am not nice. I do not insult them, but I am not nice. I like helping new players and I love helping players with new tools they don't understand.
I would like to improve the activity of the STAFF team and would like to handle the reports in an order, from the first one who posted it to the last one. I wish to handle F1s more often than other staff members do. I also know what I want people punished for and always have evidence ready. I am always ready to help a staff member if he needs evidence even if it's not my report. I would also like to stop the massive RDMers and prop pushers, as well as CDMers that are going around.
I would also like to handle people like the [SX] group which annoyed me and my friends (Ordi...) very much.. They were massive rulebreakers and I would wish to stop any from mingegroups like that from coming back.
I am also a fast learner and am at age 15 and learned 2 language besides my own. I can speak them both fluently.
Also I have a history of being a staff member. Few years ago I was an admin at MTA (Multi Theft Auto), a multiplayer version of GTA;SA staff member on a server of 50 people (Limitless RPG). I was promoted to donation admin (I did not donate, I handled donations). Later on I left the community as the owner was very malicious towards me and tried threatening me with demotions when I wanted to do school work and limited my min. time to be online to 4h... was too much for me..
Also I was a staff member at RG (Revolution Gaming (Star Wars RP)) it is quite similiar to darkrp, just it's starwars and it was very serious. I was also a commander there and had quite difficult jobs as I handled Clone guards (Which were police) and done my staff job at the same time. I was one of the few admins which never got a warning for inactivity of being on duty.
I was also a staff member on AG (AFK Gaming (Star Wars RP)), which was a community made from RG when it died. It still exists (AG).
I really wish to continue with this work. (Also you can check this information by contacting any old RG members. I stood with the community untill it closed down. (Apparently it got revived but I am not returning as it's not fun anymore.)
I am currenlty studying as a computer techinician and am learning how to create programs (a.k.a. scripts). I want to learn LUA and will be able to help with custom addon development.
:zarp:
  • Tilin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

Ex - SSRP Admin (17 April 2017-16 September 2017)
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by Tilin.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Tilin's application 7 years 1 month ago #510317

:plussp:
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tilin

[SSRP Moderator] Tilin's application 7 years 1 month ago #512598

:support:

Great Guy
Know's rules
Great Activity!
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Moderator] Tilin's application 7 years 1 month ago #512998

From My personal Experience
Your activity is good
You are really friendly
You have such a great knowledge of rules so

Over All i will :support: You
Good luck on your Application :)
  • AmerRox
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I like everyone no matter what
  • Thanks received: 17

[SSRP Moderator] Tilin's application 7 years 1 month ago #513021

:support:

Good activity, great app.
  • Wonky
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • unbothered
  • Thanks received: 574

[SSRP Moderator] Tilin's application 7 years 1 month ago #513128

:plussp:
  • OrdiTheGhoulCat
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Admin x3
  • Thanks received: 33

[SSRP Moderator] Tilin's application 7 years 4 weeks ago #515028

I want to thank everyone that :plussp: me. Thanks for believing in me :lol:
  • Tilin
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 38

Ex - SSRP Admin (17 April 2017-16 September 2017)

[SSRP Moderator] Tilin's application 7 years 4 weeks ago #515043

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun