Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Kris's Application

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510067

Kris's Administrator Application
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:85075175
Current
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Kris%20Dude/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Kris%20Dude/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 -http://www.gametracker.com/player/Kris%20Dude/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:1000hours +/-
Languages I speak: Dutch,English
Promotion Related
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin
I will be able to do F1's a lot faster since you are able to pick up player with your mouse1.
I can also catch a lot of rule breakers using the /cloak command which will help out the server a lot.
Also as an admin you are able to god yourself which will stop me getting RDM in an sit.
Being able to spectate will also help out catching people who are hacking or just rule breaking.
Also being able to noclip would help out doing F1's a lot faster instead of using /tp which can give you a hard time sometimes.
And also the ban from job command can be very useful if someone is abusing a certain job.
And the /jail would be very useful against those mass rule breakers.
And of course the most important one the ban command which is the best one against those massive rule breakers with 20 recent punishments or just someone who is trying to crash the server.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

Yes while playing on SSRP server 3 you will encounter a lot of rule breakers and as a moderator that is sometimes very hard to stop because you are unable to use the /ban command.Some users after they received their 4th warning and get a ban for 1 hour they just wait it out and come back and start to break rules again and i'm not talking about 1 user this is multiple users at a time.So I just warned every user who was breaking rules hoping that they would finally stop breaking rules and after maybe an hour or more work the server was fixed and there was no more rule breakers.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Hello there Congratulations on getting moderator welcome to the SSRP staff team i'll be showing you the basics and what you should do and what you shouldn't do And of course i will go over the commands with you.

/tp -This one used to teleport to the location your mouse is aiming at.

/kick -This can be used in a lot if situations if someone is prop spamming(trying to crash the server)
or someone is mass rule breaking and wont stop or has prop blocked and is refusing to remove the props.

/goto -This one is used to teleport to a certain user.Please do not forgot to us their steam id and not their name.

/bring -This one is used to bring the user to the location you want./bring [steamid]

/unban job -This command is used by pressing tab and unbanning the person who was false demoted.

/freeze -This one is used to freeze the user which will make him unable to break any more rules.And is very hand in a lot of situations./freeze [steamid]

/slay -This command has 4 types of slay Silent,Normal,Rocket,Explode./slay [steamid]

/teleport -This is used to teleport a user where your mouse is aiming at and do not forget to use his steam id.

/mute -This is use to mute player who are being Racist,Disrespectful or just spamming the chat.

/gag This is used to gag someone who is mic spamming or being very disrespectful or racist.

/warn -This is a very important command but a very dangerous one if used incorrect.This command is used to warn the user for the rule/rules he broke.But you can't just warn the user without checking if he has any recent punishments if he doesn't you will have to give the user a verbal warning if he does you will have to warn the user for the rule he broke and also don't forget to use their steam id and not their name.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

I'm going to show you both accepted and denied appeal.
:accepted:
Hello there i have noticed that this was your first ban and i can tell from your ban appeal that you are sorry for your actions so i will lower your ban to 5 days and please make sure not to break rules in the future and make sure to re- read the SSRP rules

:denied:

Hello there i have read your appeal and see that you have put zero effort into your appeal here by i'm denying it and you may re-apple in 1 week and make sure to re-read the rules !

(Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I personally think i'm ready for this position i have helped out the server by doing a lot of F1's and i'm really happy i can do so.It will also be a lot easier for me to stop rule breakers when having this rank.I'm also very friendly towards everyone and i'm loyal to this community.This is also the first server i really became addicted to.I see myself playing SSRP for a long time.I want to support the server as much as i possibly can.And there is sometimes on the server no staff on and it makes it hard for me to stop all rule breakers with Moderator powers since they aren't as effective as Administrator powers.I have also been playing ZARP SSRP for a really long time.i'm also currently getting into the other ZARP server like TTT,Deathrun,and Surf.I hope you have fun reading my application and have a good day !

-because of my TTT addiction my game time is lower than normal.
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Kris1.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510084

Great guy
Deserves it

:plussp:
  • Strafing_fury
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 21

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510089

Friendly guy
Very nice
Knows rules

Needs more experience

:neutralsp:
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kris1

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510103

Nice Guy
Knows the rules

Could get more Experience ETC.

:neutralsp:
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 500
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kris1

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510122

Can i have some more feedback ?

And can you guys elaborate 'Needs more experience'
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Kris1.

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510126

Kris1 wrote:

sure
:support:
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510131

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Activity
* Application
* Does his job well

Negatives:
* None

My decision:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510134

Kris1 wrote:

And can you guys elaborate 'Needs more experience'

More times as mod
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510136

Great guy nice app and great activity and servertime

• Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510144

+Support Great Guy
  • Fazo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510154

:minussp: You need more experiance.
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 163

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510156

Good staff member overall.

:support:
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510160

TheFlash wrote:
:minussp: You need more experiance.
And you need an English lesson

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by AceInsidious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aria, Kris1

[SSRP Admin] Kris's Application 7 years 1 week ago #510348

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

233 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun