Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Asylum%20Seek...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Asylum%20Seek...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Asylum%20Seek...rpgaming.com:27015//

Estimated Server Time:
200+ hours
Languages I speak:
English, a bit of Spanish and a bit of French
Promotion Related
Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
On my first week I had done over 130 F1's and left most users satisfied and feeling secure from rulebreakers, within my time as moderator I had also gained a certain trust within the community, more people would say hello, or have a friendly conversation with me knowing they wouldn't be prop pushed, RDMed, CDMed. However mod powers are limited meaning not much can be done in other circumstances. (E.G Printers in a building base)
Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):
A user refused to accept responsibility for a rulebreak when asked politely, he would suicide abuse, and use OOC or voice chat to verbally abuse others and myself, when evidence had been given against such user he would slander the staff team and the victim, to stop him from suicide abusing I used the freeze command, he was now perfectly still and unable to suicide abuse, then, to stop the verbal abuse I muted him indefinitely and whenever it was his turn to speak, he was unmuted, he then became more civilised and we began to get somewhere, I then let him be more responsible by unfreezing him and we worked very well until we had come to the end and the user accepted responsibility, he took the warn and didn't need to be spoken to again.
If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
I see you've become a moderator! I'd like to start off by saying congratulations on joining the community! Being a moderator entails responsibility and using your powers efficiently, we'll start off nice and simple, the F1 menu is our logging device within zarp, it shows active NLR, warns, deaths, team changes or simply people joining, you can search for people within f1 menu using their Steam ID. This can be used within sits to find a user's killer. Whenever an F1 is submitted you can right click to handle it, if you right click again you can go-to or bring, to start off you should always go to them and make sure they're not in an RP situation. You can then use /tp to go to a roof then /tp (steam ID) to bring them too, although this can be done through the f1 menu too. If they try avoid sits by jumping you can use /freeze (Steam ID} and keep them still. If they become verbally abusive you can mute their voice or chat, this can be done within their tab menu, where you can get their steam ID and commands you can use on them, if the user in question has to be warned you can use /warn (Steam ID) Reason and it can be taken back by /unwarn (Steam ID) and you can then end an F1 by right clicking and Finish Handling F1. With all that information, good luck with your F1s!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello! I see you've appealed your ban and after reviewing it myself I find that I've made a mistake, you seem to be quite apologetic and reluctant to make that mistake again, seeing as this is your first ban I'm willing to decrease it to 1 hour. Though we don't look down kindly on rulebreakers this is your first ban and it'd be harsh to immediately eject you from within our community, you should be able to join back within the hour, if you have any other problems please contact a member of staff.
Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):
I've gained trust and likeability within the community and they feel generally safe around me, I can handle more than enough F1s and my play time is likely to be atleast a few hours each day. Other members of staff and the community have told me to make this application which is an indication that they'd like me to succeed and be able to help them further, I believe in being extremely fair and non-biased towards anybody regardless of how much I "like" them and they'd expect that of me. Though my time has been short I'm well on my way to around 200 F1s within two weeks, not only am I fair but I'm dedicated and won't stop helping until I can't anymore or the user is satisfied, I'd also like to help moderators learn and maybe progress to admin level or higher. I'd love the opportunity to help out further within the community and I'd like to thank you for reading my application.
  • Asylum
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • We are such stuff that dreams are made on.
  • Thanks received: 168
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Asylum Seeking Missile's Application 7 years 1 month ago #509966

Active, Friendly, Does his job.

So :plussp: from me.
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 163

[SSRP Admin] Asylum Seeking Missile's Application 7 years 1 month ago #510087

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Activity
* Application
* I think your doing a good job

Negatives:
* Maybe to soon?

I will see what others have to say about you

My decision:

:neutralsp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by AceInsidious.

[SSRP Admin] Asylum Seeking Missile's Application 7 years 1 month ago #510108

Active

Needs more experience
Takes the piss of the way I'm a young staff member

Does his job but right now

:minussp:
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 501
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[SSRP Admin] Asylum Seeking Missile's Application 7 years 1 month ago #510356

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low F1 count.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds

214 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun