Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] The Flash`s Application!

[SSRP Moderator] The Flash`s Application! 7 years 1 week ago #509896

RP Name: The Flash!

Time Zone: GMT +3

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/mynameisberryallen/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156304867

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Flash/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Flash/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Flash/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 924 hours+

Languages I speak: Turkish, English and German.

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:

RDM is a situation where a player kills another player without a valid RP reason scenario: Player a kills player b for standing near his base or being afk or having a nice item so he lose it.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:

You forget everything that happend after you die. For example, I die trying to raid PD. I am not allowed to return to the PD until 3 minutes has passed and I will forget everything about it.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:

Metagaming is using out-of-character messages/hints to use in-character. OOC chat in IC chat isn't that much warnable in game, but Metagaming can also occur on forums. Player x base is getting raided he then types " I need some people! I am being raided!'' in OOC chat.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

I would bring player x and player y to some roof and ask player y why and when did he kill player x. When he finishes explaining I would ask player x the same and why he thinks that was rdm.
When they're done I would make decision and warn/or not player y. If player x would be lying he would get warned for lying to staff, but if player x just made a mistake, if he didn't realise it wasnt RDM, that was valid kill I would just tell him to pay more attention next time. But if player y would be RDMing constantly, I would bring him to myself, freeze him. Give him a kick

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would bring the players to a rooftop, and would explain to player y that he has had a complaint about breaking NLR and tell him the logs are close, I would ask for an explanation, if they insist that they did not break NLR, there is not certain way to tell as there may not be much happening, I would ask player x for proof, If sufficient proof was provided then I would warn player y for breaking NLR, else I would have to end the F1 due to insufficient evidence and return the players back to the game.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would inform player x that he is breaking the metagaming rule, i will give verbal warn if he doesnt have any recent warnings for metagaming. If he does, i will warn him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

Because I played so much time on this server and Im ex staff member I have experience for this, I speak 3 languages, I'm on the server usually around 5 hours a day, I have time to help and I respect players and staff, I know all the rules. Im trying to help staff team for F1s i translated so much F1s to English.I love zarp and I want to dedicate my free time. You guys say Flash is not trusted but i scammed just in game money this doesnt mean I wont be a good mod. I fixed myself you can trust me about this. That is why I think I should be chosen

THANKS FOR READING MY APPLICATION!
  • The Flash
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 163
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] The Flash`s Application! 7 years 1 week ago #510342

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Two recent warnings.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds

173 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun