Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508584

Steam Name: Windows XP #OrdiIsTheVeryBest

Time Zone: GMT +1

Link to Steam Profile: Clicky

What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104324969

Current Gametracker Profiles: ( I have changed my name a lot so im going to give you all of my gametrackers)
Server 1: Clicky

Server 2: Clicky

Server 3: Clicky

Estimated Server Time: 17882 min ( About 300 h)

Languages I speak: English and a little bit of German

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an Admin was awesome.I was in many situations and i handled them correctly.I became staff 4 months ago and I learnt a lot. Also if I were to become an Super Admin i would use my powers to help even more people. I would finally be able to train Users to Moderators and Moderators to Admins so they get their appropriate rank. I became more experienced every day in these 4 months.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?

I am a good candidate because i am very experienced, I solve the F1's with ease and I am online almost everyday, the only time im not online is when my gmod breaks and i can't connect. I am trusted with my powers and I don't abuse. I am an admin for 4 months. I am active, if I were a Super admin i would catch rulebreakers easier with the Incognito command. And whenever someone would want to talk with I would be avalible, I would often help other staff members, help them to understand how to use the commands. I also know the rules very well.

Trust

I am trusted within the community. I am an admin on SSRP, currently waiting for the TS3 staff apps to open so i can apply. Become TS3 staff means more trust. I would gain even more trust by becoming a Super Admin.

Dedication

I am very dedicated to this community by helping everyday when i come online, I am applying for the Super Admin rank because i believe i could help the server even more with this rank, I worked very hard to get to the rank Admin and i'll work even harder to get to the Head Admin Rank

Activity

I am very active, I come online everyday and play for 1-2 h sometimes even more. I believe that I am ready for the SA Rank position with my activity

Experience

I am very experienced because as a staff member I was online everyday and i gathered a lot of experience trough these 4 months, I think that I am experienced enough to get the Super Admin rank

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available: I ecountered an obstacle like this when some guy was accused of aimbot, I couldn't ask a staff member to come online because it was early in the morning and nobody was online. Then i caught him mass rdming continously so i could ban him. I don't know to this day if he was hacking, but if I was a Super Admin i could have caught him and ban him for hacking.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would contact the staff member and ask them what happened. When he tells me what happened i would ask the other person for some proof so the staff member doesn't get demoted unfairly. If they have valid proof I would ask a higher ranked staff to demote him and i would give him all of the evidence and tell him the whole story (I'm not sure if this is at the POV of an admin or a Super admin),
and if the accusation was false i wouldn't demote the staff member instead I will tell him that he should never Abuse.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would contact the staff member via TS or In-game. I would explain to him that the max amount of time to ban is 2 weeks (Prop spam,hacking, DDOS etc. are not 2 week bans), i would shorten the persons ban and I tell them that it breaks the STAFF ETHOS, also give them the link to:
ETHOS EXPLAINED
STAFF GUIDE
STAFF ETHOS

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If a staff member was struggling to handle an RDM report and doesn't know what to do, I would teleport to the staff member and help him by guiding him. I would ask the staff member what happened so i would know what he didn't know how to handle, when he tells me whats wrong I would both sides of the story, then when i heard the both sides I would ask for proof and if they had proof. If they didn't have proof i would tell the staff member to end the F1 because we staff members can't punish players without knowing if it was true or false. I would tell the staff member what he can do to improve. I would always help him if he was struggling.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would first of all ask why are they accusing them, after that I would ask if the person accusing has any proof, because I can't demote a staff member wrongfully. If they have valid proof i wouldn't demote the staff member, instead I would tell him that he should never do it again because he can get demoted for it, I would also bring it up in the Lead Team Meeting as it is the right thing to do.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would firstly tell the staff member to calm down and go on TS3 so I could talk to him, I would ask him if he knows what he has done wrong. I would tell the staff member that he shouldn't disrespect other staff members. After he has calmed down I would also tell him that he shouldn't do that again.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would freeze the staff member, if he didn't want to stay frozen i would demote him to the point where I could speak with him.
If he/she/it has killed many players with his staff powers to the point of harming them, I would tell him that it isn't the right thing to do and it isn't a nice image to see, nobody wants to see or hear a staff member RDMing or Mass RDMing. Since it is the first time he has done it, I would tell him that if he would do it again that he would recieve a demote.

Thank you for reading my Application

Give me some feedback, Thank you!
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508585

I am just waiting for Sally to fix your title lmao. Good luck!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508586

The problem with copying an old template is you get the errors that are now fixed in the new one, I have fixed those for you.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Sally.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508590

I get confused with all the Windows..

Is this the one that was demoted a week ago for abusing their powers for an RP gain?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508591

Morgan wrote:
I get confused with all the Windows..

Is this the one that was demoted a week ago for abusing their powers for an RP gain?

I'm the one that didn't abuse and I was never demoted
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 1 week ago by Windows. Reason: Double that

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508603

Bump

Give me some Feedback
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508676

Bump
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508916

Give me some feed back pls
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508922

Dont like the colours in this cant really tell whats what you should definately change this -support
  • Paddy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex-SSrpAdmin
  • Thanks received: 14
SSRP Ex-admin
============================================================

============================================================
-If you need me Add me on Steam-

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #508924

nahh

Sopport

jk xD

no jking
  • JackZ
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 26
Add Me On Steam

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #509219

You seem nice and friendly but I just dont see you on the server much so I dont know much about your skills
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Windows 7 years 1 week ago #509229

No?
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder