Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/croatiangamer

What server are you applying for? Semi Serious Roleplay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56791728

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 www.gametracker.com/player/CroatianGamer...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 www.gametracker.com/player/CroatianGamer...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 www.gametracker.com/player/CroatianGamer...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Around 700h

Languages I speak: Croatian, Serbian, Bosnian, Macedonian, Slovenian, English, German, and I'm starting to learn Russian now

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Well, I have been an admin for like 3 months, and in that time I had great fun playing on this server, I learnd many things about the server, and met almost all staff members on ssrp. In my time as admin I caught, and punished alot players. I only had 1 issue with staff member that I handled and finished. After playing alot on zarp servers, I thought to join Lead Team, and become bigger part of this community.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I'm playing on zarp since 14 Aug 2014 (forum registration, so I'm playing more then that I guess) , and ever since then I wanted to become moderator on ssrp, and finally I got it almost 5 months ago, after I got everything started going smooth. I have started playing more often, spend aloooot of time on ssrp, even bought my vip then, I have met a lot of people back then, so I applied for admin, and got it, I couldn't be more happier, I started to no life ssrp. After 2 months, my activity drop seriously, I always told to people, that I lost my interests into playing, but I wasn't. Real reason were my real life situations, with school and that kind of stuff, so I couldn't play, after of that 1.5 week break, I came back, started playing as hell, even got like 150+h in 2 weeks, and all of the sudden, i needed 1 more break, again because of same problems. At the moment, my school goes smoothly, and I don't have any problems with it, so I thought is time to start playing normally, and get my activity back. I learned quite a lot stuffs about this server, and its community. I'm always helping someone if they can't do the f1s alone, and staffs can approve that too. While I in this admin position, I caught couple mods, even admins, braking rules and abusing their powers, I know that they didn't feel like abusing, "only having fun", I never reported, because that weren't big crimes, I just thought that good things are coming back, but I was wrong, so I decided from now on, to be more rough... I believe that I'm a good candidate for SA position, because I follow rules and I'm friendly player. In this admin position, I tried to do some things to help server, but it just so hard, of course I can help a lot from admin position, but I want to do more! I know there will be some people, maybe even all of you that will give this application -support, and I'm totally fine with it, because I know everything about my activity, and that I had some problems with players, that I succeeded to end. So yeah thanks for reading this part of my "zarp story", If you did read it :D

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Sometimes I thought people are using cheats, I even record my things usually, so I could look at it, and saw pretty awesome head shoots, that looked really suspicious, I just couldn't do nothing, because I didn't want to call SA/HA for that because I wasn't so sure if they were cheating, so i spectated them for around 30mins, and didn't see that aimbot. Yes I could call SA or HA to use anti cheat, but didn't want to, so I don't look stupid if they are not cheating. Yeah is quite stupid decision from me, because I lost 30min there for nothing, but, yeah they were not cheating, so that is the 1st time I thought about applying for SA. And I can see everyday at least once "Any SA/HA online???", so I just want to answer that with big, nice YES.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would ask name, proofs, server, time etc. from the victim, after I look over their story, and I would talk to accused staff member. If victim doesn't have enough proofs that shows that staff did broke the rules, I would mark the report with denied, because of poor proofs. In other scenario if victim had good proofs against the accused, I would talk to that staff member, and asked him why did he/she do it. After listening to both stories, I would give my decision. If staff members, doesn't have any warnings from abusing or braking rules, I would just give him a verbal warning, and look over rules and staff ethos with him. And surely mention that on lead team meeting. In worse scenario if staff member had some warnings about him abusing his powers, or kicking people from server for no reason, I would talk to him about him braking server rules, and give him a warning. If he has enough of warnings, I would talk to other SA and HA about demoting him. But I hope that wont ever happen.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
If staff member banned player for permanent because of mass rdm and mas nlr, I would check banned player recent punishments, and if he doesn't have any recent warnings or has some, but not so recent and not a lot of them, I would talk to the staff member, and tell him that he made a mistake, and tell him to look at staff ethos, before things gets even worse, and tell him to lower the ban or remove it in total, due to banned player warnings. But if it happens again, I would bring that up on lead team meeting, or even tell to HA immediately.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I would tell to staff member to calmly tries to finish that struggle, and if he needs any sort of help to /pm me, If he cant finish it by himself, I would teleport and help him finish it. I would try to help that staff member with usual reports, because maybe once there wont be any super or head admins or even admins to help him, so he will need to calm down, and finish it slowly but safely. And of course that I would bring this to lead team meeting, so we can decide what do to, if he maybe had same trouble.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
Same as always, I would ask for proofs, and for story of both staffs. After listening to both stories, I would bring my decision out. If accused staff member done something not so wrong, like meta, or 1 RDA, I would just give him a verbal warning, because he did broke rules, but not so much, that immediately deserves demotion...In worse scenario if accused broke some serious rules, like mass rdm, racism, disrespecting, mass cdm, etc. I would give him a warning, in even worse scenario if he has more recent warnings about rdm, racism and so on, I would demote him from his rank, because he seems like he doesn't understand meaning of admin/moderator.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would try to calm down that staff member, and bring him somewhere, were we can talk, so I hear his problems. After hearing his problems, I would teleport staff member that he disrespected, and ask for his story, after that I would ask other staff members to tell me what happened between them that I don't know, so I can make decision. After hearing all stories I would bring up the decision. If that staff member had recent punishments with disrespecting staff members, I would demote him, because he must be exemplar of player that follows the rules. If he didn't had any punishments, I would give him one, and after that I would talk to lead team about it.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would bring him to me, and talk with him about what he have done. In this case I wouldn't say to him what did he do wrong, because I want to know does he even know what he have done wrong, so I can know did he read rules, and staff ethos. After he tells me what he had done wrong, I would talk with him about that, and make sure he reads rules and staff ethos, even if it takes from me to ask him couple questions about rules, like in school. After finishing that I would mention it to HA to see if he deserves punishment, or something similar to it.

Well, that's all from me folks! Thanks for reading my application ;) ;)
  • CroatianGamer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • If you are good at something, never do it for free
  • Thanks received: 25

Register Date: 14 Aug 2014

Ex TTT Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Minecraft Moderator
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508430

Good luck man!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508474

Your activity seems pretty low on your gametrackers, did you have any others?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508479

:plussp:

Great Guy / Friendly / Know The Rules
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508496

You're not really active and you've been doing a lack of F1s for the past few weeks, you are not ready for this position.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508519

Sally, I know that already, I was talking about it in my app up here. Anyway thanks for your opinion. I made this app for feedbacks so I can see what I need more to become SA, and I also know theres a lot good candidates for this position that have more recent and total f1s and of course more recent acitivity.
  • CroatianGamer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508522

Extremely bad activity

:minussp:
  • Megumin
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ★ Dont Mind Me ★
  • Thanks received: 108
Nupe

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508642

MerpDerps wrote:
Extremely bad activity

:minussp:

I agree with that. Recent is bad old was awesome, is time to get my old one back.
  • CroatianGamer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508646

You handled my F1 very well yesterday, just work on your activity and get that F1 count up next time applications open up ;)
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508708

-support doesn't warn by steam id resulting in 3 false warns
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508805

10 things white people could do differantly wrote:
-support doesn't warn by steam id resulting in 3 false warns
Oookkee
  • CroatianGamer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508810

:support:
nice guy that has helped me out alot
  • Gamentix
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 54

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #508852

:plussp: Good at f1s. Mature. Good guy C:

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #509129

Thank you lads for your supports :)
  • CroatianGamer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Minecraft Moderator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #510284

:plussp:
  • Luminant
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Aimbotter
  • Thanks received: 29

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #510289

I would suggest working on your activity and F1 count, as well as showing your capability of managing a team. Good luck!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CroatianGamer 7 years 1 month ago #510299

My activity in the past couple days has risen a lot, also as f1s, and I'm going for more in the future
  • CroatianGamer
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Ex TTT Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
Ex Minecraft Moderator
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds