Time Zone: UTC
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208453412/
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:124093842
Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/leeeeam/
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20Bad...arpgaming.com:27015/
www.gametracker.com/player/Badrex/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 -
Server 3 -

Estimated Server Time: About 730+ hours due to teh fact i've played over a month

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
RDM is when say player X kills player Y
for no reason or just simply for the fun of killing when he/she must have a valid reason for killing him/her

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
NLR is when some dies but they can't go back because they'd remember non of what happened in his/her past life but if they go back to their death spot it's classed as rule breaking and is punishable.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
In this scenario Player B says in OOC "I'm selling printers come to my such and such" when your supposed to advert it as it is a roleplay subject. where as OOC should be used for things out of character like "AFK 10 mins".

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
I would speak to player X asking for any proof and doing the same thing to player A asking for proof that he/she did RDM player A and if no one has evidence the sit would be closed as X could be lying

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
Well i would ask for the reason of the 2 killing one another again and if no one has a valid reason it would be a warn for NLR breaking

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided.
I would ask the player to to stop Metagaming and run to the nearest policeman/woman and the scenario would continue in an RP fashion if he continues it's a warn for meta gaming

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
In my opinion, i should be chosen because i'd like to help this server progress further and stop as many people as i can breaking the rules and i'd like to help those in need of assistance and in general i like meeting new people talking and doing my best to fix issues. I have a lot of experience with commands,sits,Hackers,Trollers and and the "nasty" people i like to be there for someone thats in trouble or is in the
need of assistance i like to have fun talking to people i have been a staff member on many servers but sadly all have been discontinues/ closed the positions i have been are mod,admin jr admin jr mod superadmin owner co-owner and it's just been a great adventure so far helping the community out and well as i said stopping the people who have disobeyed staff commands and well just "bad" people.
  • Badrex
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link & Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Badrex's Application 7 years 1 month ago #510052

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* No recent warnings
* Application

Negatives:
* Activity is really bad

My decision:

:minussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] Badrex's Application 7 years 1 month ago #510332

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Low activity, could do some more improvements towards it by playing more throughout the next upcoming weeks.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

208 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun