Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 2 weeks ago #506306

Steam Name: Jiggly Poo
Link To Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125350007/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82542139

Link to GameTracker for server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Jiggly%20poo/...arpgaming.com:27017/
Link to GameTracker for server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Jiggly%20poo/...arpgaming.com:27018/

Languages I speak: English and Danish

TTT
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
An RDM is when a player randomly kills someone for the enjoyment. An Example is when someone is afk and you go and kill them. You can also go on a killing spree for the fun. An RDM can happen only when you are a innocent or detective. It can also happen if you are traitor. A traitor can RDM a fellow traitor.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
An example of acceptable KOS is when they prop kill, throw or hide the golden block away, and throwing harmful grenades at people or close to them, however, throwing smoke grenades is not KOS. The golden block has to be in a unreachable location for you too put a KOS. A scenario is when a player sees someone prop kill they can call a KOS and anyone can kill them.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
An example of unacceptable KOS is when the player is AFK or has low health. An scenario of this is when You find a player with half health and a dead person. You would need more proof to put a KOS on the guy. To KOS a AFK you would need the permission from a staff member otherwise its a RDM. You could also ask the admin to force spec the AFK or you don't need permission if everyone is proven innocent except the AFK guy.

Why I Want To Be Chosen
I would like to be part of the staff to try and make the experience more fun for me and others. Abusing my powers is not in my DNA. I think that sometimes there are not enough staff members in the TTT servers, therefore, I would like to make the job easier. Your server has great potential and has very nice admins which can be kinda irritating in a good way. Trollers are always in servers and more staff members make it easier to spot them and warn them to follow the rules. I will make sure to not do a harsh punishment if the players are new to the game and I will see if they have enough proof. I have read all rules and I will follow all of them. The powers that I would use the most are mute, autoslay, and warning and I wont start banning or kicking unless they don't follow the rules day to day. I will make sure that I have enough information if I have to use my powers. Since I found ZARP, I have been very active and I know i will be the same if I became part of staff.

Extra Info: I can graphic design :)
  • jiggly poo
  • Fresh Boarder
  • I like dogs :)
  • Thanks received: 5
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by jiggly poo.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 2 weeks ago #506307

jiggly poo wrote:
Steam Name: Jiggly Poo
Link To Steam Profile: www.steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198125350007/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82542139

Link to GameTracker for server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Jiggly%20poo/...arpgaming.com:27017/
Link to GameTracker for server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Jiggly%20poo/...arpgaming.com:27018/

Languages I speak: English and Danish

TTT
Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
An RDM is when a player randomly kills someone for the enjoyment. An Example is when someone is afk and you go and kill them. You can also go on a killing spree for the fun. An RDM can happen only when you are a innocent or detective. It can also happen if you are traitor. A traitor can RDM a fellow traitor.

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
An example of acceptable KOS is when they prop kill, throw or hide the golden block away, and throwing harmful grenades at people or close to them, however, throwing smoke grenades is not KOS. The golden block has to be in a unreachable location for you too put a KOS. A scenario is when a player sees someone prop kill they can call a KOS and anyone can kill them.

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
An example of unacceptable KOS is when the player is AFK or has low health. An scenario of this is when You find a player with half health and a dead person. You would need more proof to put a KOS on the guy. To KOS a AFK you would need the permission from a staff member otherwise its a RDM. You could also ask the admin to force spec the AFK or you don't need permission if everyone is proven innocent except the AFK guy.

Why I Want To Be Chosen
I would like to be part of the staff to try and make the experience more fun for me and others. Abusing my powers is not in my DNA. I think that sometimes there are not enough staff members in the TTT servers, therefore, I would like to make the job easier. Your server has great potential and has very nice admins which can be kinda irritating in a good way. Trollers are always in servers and more staff members make it easier to spot them and warn them to follow the rules. I will make sure to not do a harsh punishment if the players are new to the game and I will see if they have enough proof. I have read all rules and I will follow all of them. The powers that I would use the most are mute, autoslay, and warning and I wont start banning or kicking unless they don't follow the rules day to day. I will make sure that I have enough information if I have to use my powers. Since I found ZARP, I have been very active and I know i will be the same if I became part of staff.

Extra Info: I can graphic design :)

Could you please move this to the Server Applications Section please :). I accidentally put it here
  • jiggly poo
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 2 weeks ago #506322

You were denied for having recent punishments. If you go through this week without punishments you'll have my :plussp:

Good luck!
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
The following user(s) said Thank You: jiggly poo

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 2 weeks ago #506371

Jim_Jam wrote:
You were denied for having recent punishments. If you go through this week without punishments you'll have my :plussp:

Good luck!
Literally what I wanted to say. You're a good (guy? I don't want to guess anymore xD) and overall a great person. Think you'd be good as a mod, just don't get any punishments this week.

:support:
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 2 weeks ago #507316

Raeker wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:

Good luck!
Literally what I wanted to say. You're a good (guy? I don't want to guess anymore xD) and overall a great person. Think you'd be good as a mod, just don't get any punishments this week.

:support:
Once again I agree with raeker. He She took the words right out of my mouth.
:plussp:
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 2 weeks ago #507449

He got a warning and made a appeal about it but he got warned in game to not break it and still did so he RDMed and got a warn from it so a :minussp: because of the Punishment!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 2 weeks ago #507611

First of all I broke it by accident. Didn't know it would break. When it broke I killed someone in the tester by accident. After I broke it i got a warning. I did not do anything after the warning except make an appeal since he warned me twice by accident. I realised my mistake and I see what i did wrong. My dad is very strict with my bedtime so I had no time to explain the situation live in the game.

I should give more detail of why i am leaving. I should have said "bye have to go to bed" instead of "bye" after I killed him. If I have the time and I made a mistake again I will try my best to explain even if anything gets in the way.

Overall I am very sorry and I hope this doesn't change the way you perceive me. :)
  • jiggly poo
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT Moderator] Jiggly Poo's application 7 years 1 week ago #511009

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123
Time to create page: 0.364 seconds

294 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
34/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun