What server are you applying for?
Trouble in Terrorist Town

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:44595797

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2

Estimated Server Time:
Actively played from September till December and came back to TTT last week to play on Server 2, normally 4+ hours a week.

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel like my time as administrator is indeed very short however it will definitely become a benefit for the server and the staff team for TTT. I am extremely experienced and as a admin, it feels a lot more strange not having the power to be able to expand my abilities to help users and staff out more. I will bring back my hard work before I resigned from TTT in December 2016 and hope to continue to do so as I have got everything back on track now.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
What makes me a good candidate is that I am experienced in the SSRP (as I am a Head Administrator over there and I put a lot of work into the servers) and TTT lead team and have a very high understanding of how everything works within the staff teams. I am always happy to help out both staff and users whenever issues come aside and would need to be solved by a Super Admin or above, I feel like I will suit this the best out of all the candidates due to my past experiences in TTT and of course at this moment, SSRP.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
Back in September, a staff member had muted the entire server and a user was upset about this due to him being muted for something he did not do, so I had the job to try and solve the relationship between the staff member and user and clear everything up (This was when I was a brand-new Super Admin, which meant that I was quite inexperienced at my job at the time, other than that I haven't encountered much as an administrator in TTT).

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Here are some examples of how I handle report abuses on staff:
Denied:

Accepted:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first of all question what had happened in the situation and why it resulted to the staff member banning the user to the excessive amount of time and come to a discussion about how long the ban should really be in those type of situations. I will then make sure that the staff member understands that the ban may have been a bit too long and can come to an agreement to lower it down and allow the user to know what is going on.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
I will proceed to explain how the situation could of been handled and allow the staff member to try handle a situation with me as I give a helping hand in the situation until they will understand how it should be done. That way, the staff will then know how it should normally be done and can make a progress to improve on themselves.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would question the reporter what had happened and ask if they had any sort of evidence within this situation just in case. I will then question to the reported staff member and ask what had happened in their side of the story and try create the image of the situation in my head. Next, I would go ahead and let the reporter know their side of things and try and clear up the situation by telling what may have be done wrong, or misunderstood by the staff member.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I will bring the staff member into a private channel on the Teamspeak or message them through Steam asking what is the problem, then I will try and help solve the relationships with the particular staff member and the staff team by doing what is right to correct the situation instead of allowing it to escalate to the point of causing more fights and arguments, etc. If the staff member is also in need of a break, I will more than welcome them to allow some time off, as you may not know what they might have gone through in their personal lives and so on.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
Depending on the situation, I will try and stop the staff member from breaking the rules. If needed in extreme conditions, an emergency demotion can be used on this, however it may not stay which then I would need to alert a Head Admin that this staff member had to be demoted as an emergency. Back to what I would say to the staff member, I will proceed to ask that his actions were unacceptable and would ask for their reasoning because of this so I can bring it up within the next Lead Team Meeting.

I would like to add on why I should be chosen which is the following:
I am extremely dedicated and very trusted within the Zarp Gaming community. I hold high position which are SSRP Head Administrator, TeamSpeak 3 Head Administrator and Global Moderator. This has shown that I have put time and effort into the community for a safe environment, making sure the rules are enforced by users and even staff, by also making sure they are doing their job correctly. I completely understand that I may have only got TTT Administrator but I feel like I am very experienced and ready to take on this role again as I know the aspects of how the lead team works and is always happy to help out wherever it is possible for me to do so.

Thank you for reading my application, any possible feedback is always highly appreciated for future references.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Clarky.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506117

You just came back as admin but your a great ex-HA and most likely the best candidate for SA atm so best of luck Carkey.

:plussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506119

he banned me :/ (Can ban be shortened)

Mature
Friendly
Good admin already (After like 2hours or so)
Ex-HA

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506132

Clarky sorry man but you just got Admin back and you were Ex-HA but still first play more as admin then i will give you a +support if it goes great but for now a
:neutralsp:
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506136

Toto_02 wrote:
Clarky sorry man but you just got Admin back and you were Ex-HA but still first play more as admin then i will give you a +support if it goes great but for now a

I know this is your opinion but he's probably the only Admin who has the best chance for getting this position due to still lead team experiences.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506141

Klaprefot wrote:
Honestly I think banning you made him the best admin already xD

Seriously though, I don't know you at all. Have barely seen you on the server in the last week. A lot of people speak very possitively of you though, and what I have seen of you is quite good. You did slay the wrong person though, but that was by accident.

I don't know you well enough, plus you have only become an admin (again) today. I see very little reason to immediately make you Super Admin, no matter how greatly others speak of you.

• Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506144

Onion wrote:
Toto_02 wrote:

I know this is your opinion but he's probably the only Admin who has the best chance for getting this position due to still lead team experiences.
That is true but still just got Admin (today)
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506145

Raeker wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:
Honestly I think banning you made him the best admin already xD

Seriously though, I don't know you at all. Have barely seen you on the server in the last week. A lot of people speak very possitively of you though, and what I have seen of you is quite good. You did slay the wrong person though, but that was by accident.

I don't know you well enough, plus you have only become an admin (again) today. I see very little reason to immediately make you Super Admin, no matter how greatly others speak of you.

Thanks for your feedback. Indeed the slaying was an accident due to the fact with a mix up of similar names within ULX, which accidents like that happen (#SteamID4ULX) and even if I don't get the position at this moment, I will be more than happy to communicate more with the new faces on the server I have seen recently! :)
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506146

Great guy
:plussp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506147

Onion wrote:
Toto_02 wrote:

There are other candidates that have been admins for more than 5 months. Being a HeadAdmin on SSRP doesnt instantly grant him super admim on other servers.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506148

Toto_02 wrote:
Onion wrote:
Toto_02 wrote:

That is true but still just got Admin (today)
I respect that I may have got admin today however I will not let the lead team down as I will bring over my hard work from SSRP and share it with TTT as I do have a lot more time to work on both of those servers at a high standard for a lead team member.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506151

AA RFLeX wrote:
Onion wrote:
Toto_02 wrote:

There are other candidates that have been admins for more than 5 months. Being a HeadAdmin on SSRP doesnt instantly grant him super admim on other servers.

I never said anything with ssrp bud he's an ex TTT HA , btw it's not about time or how long you have been staff.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506158

Onion wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Onion wrote:
Toto_02 wrote:

I never said anything with ssrp bud he's an ex TTT HA , btw it's not about time or how long you have been staff.
It does show experience and dedication. He might be an Ex-ttt head admin but in order for him to become a super admin he needs to show dedication to the server and work hard for it, something which i cant see right now as he just became an admin.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by RFlex.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506160

AA RFLeX wrote:
Onion wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Onion wrote:
Toto_02 wrote:

It does show experience and dedication. He might be an Ex-ttt head admin but in order for him to become a super admin he needs to show dedication to the server and work hard for it, something which i cant see right now as he just became an admin.

I certainly understand in what point you are going at but in my eyes there's 2 people himself and another staff member.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506167

Although I know you would be a good TTT SA, your activity isn't very good. Good luck.

And why is everyone arguing on this thread?
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506175

:plussp: resigned head admin!
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506178

The Gamer Guy wrote:
And why is everyone arguing on this thread?
I'm the best that's why, bro! ;)
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy, DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506254

Prefixed your application appropriately, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506266

You got admin like yeasterday when I joined the community you were just a user so Idk you just in general also you are not very active on s1 so I will be giving you a :neutralsp:
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT Super Admin Application] Carkey 7 years 2 weeks ago #506268

Sally wrote:
Prefixed your application appropriately, good luck!
I dont think his name is CarKey xD
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

268 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
23/127