Link to Steam Profile: Click here

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:93765091

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2

Estimated Server Time: Over 622.96667 hours

Languages I speak: English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

Although I got accepted as admin last week, I have a lot of experience as an admin in the past. I have experience as part of the lead team as I was a TTT SA in the past. Although I was demoted for having a bad attitude towards the server, I feel that I have improved on that and I think that this is no longer a problem. I like to keep the TTT staff team together as recently there has been many fall-outs between us and I have tried my best to resolve these problems so that we can work together as a team again. I have also reported a few staff members that I feel went to far with the arguments so that they will be spoken to and hopefully prevent this from happening in the future. Whilst I have been admin, I have encountered many arguments between other staff members and have called higher up staff to deal with the situations.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I feel there are many reasons as to why I should be promoted. I will list them here:

Dedication

The fact that I have been with the zarp community for just over 2 years proves how dedicated I am. I have played on every zarp server during this time and feel that I will be around for much longer. During this long period of time, I have been staff across most of the servers (TTT, Deathrun and BHop). I first joined TTT on Dec 28, 2014. During this time (besides my 2/3 month break) I have played constantly making my dedication towards TTT even greater. Also, I am currently one of the most active staff members on the TTT staff team.

Trusted

As mentioned above, I have been Super Admin on TTT, Admin on Deathrun and Moderator on BHop. This is a large part of the zarp servers. This has both proves I can be trusted with powers and my dedication towards the zarp community.

Experience

I am an ex-Super Admin on the TTT server which means I have a great idea of the duties and responsibilities given with the rank. I feel comfortable with many situations I will come across as a super admin and I am confident that I will be able to solve them both effectively and correctly.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I was on the server with a hacker. I tried to contact a member of the lead team but none were available. Because of this I had to spectate the player and record so that I can send the proof to a member of the lead team over steam. Once I sent the proof, the hacker was banned permanently.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would go over all of the proof in the "Report Abuse" thread and talk to the staff member about the situation. If the abuse report if accepted I would post:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

If it was denied I would post:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I will speak to the staff member and say something along the lines of: "Hello X. I noticed you banned this user for 3 days for "Mass RDM + LTAP". Assuming he didn't do anything more than this, I feel the ban is slightly excessive. The staff ethos states that banning is a last resort. For mass RDM + LTAP, the sure should be banned for 1 day. To avoid this from happening in the future, I will now send you the ban times again. *send a link* I will now go ahead and reduce the players ban if that is ok with you. Thank you for your cooperation.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I will first of all message the staff member either on steam or on in-game admin chat telling them how to handle the situation correctly. If they still fail to do this, I will take over and handle the situation accordingly.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would talk to both staff members to get both sides of the story. I will then ask for any proof to see if what I am being told is correct. If no proof exists, I will not be able to do much with the situation other than make the staff members like eachother again so that they can work together as a team once again. However, if proof is provided I will make sure the accused staff member fully understands why what they did was RDM so that this will not happen in the future.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would talk to both staff members individually to get both sides of the situation. I will then do my best to resolve the problems between the staff members. If they refuse to forgive eachother, I will need to bring both of them up in the lead team meeting so that it can be resolved there.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I will first talk to the staff member and see if they know what they are doing is a rulebreak. If they do not, I will explain what rule they have broken so that they know not to do it in future. However, if they know its a rulebreak and still do it despite being told not to, I will need to call a Head Admin who can "emergency demote" the staff member. This will only happen in serious situations.

Thank you for reading my application. I will add to my application tomorrow as it's late now and I need to sleep. Please leave your feedback below and give my anything you feel I need to improve. .
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Jim_Jam.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506096

You are a ex-super admin and I think you are good until you didn't care anymore and got demoted. I do feel like you are immature at times , your experience will help you get it. I do advise improving your attitude , anyways best of luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506097

Jim Jam sorry but in my eyes it is to early to apply again but you are very active on TTT server 1 to help the server out so for now it is a :neutralsp: will be a +support maybe this week!
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506120

Toto_02 wrote:
Jim Jam sorry but in my eyes it is to early to apply again but you are very active on TTT server 1 to help the server out so for now it is a :neutralsp: will be a +support maybe this week!
My thoughts exactly. You are active on server 1, trying to help it as much as you can (we all know it is a massive shitfest over there most of the time) and although we haven't played together that much I do believe that alone makes you fit for the job.

However, I do not know you enough and cannot say if you are mature enough for such a responsibility. And you haven't been admin long enough (you claim two weeks but didn't you become admin last week's meeting? (sorry if I am wrong about that)) to justify becoming SA in my opinion.

However, maybe we will see each other more this week and I'll get to know you better and it might become positive somewhere this week.

:neutralsp:
  • Raeker
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Raeker.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506174

Although Jim_jam has only been admin for a few weeks he will be a good SA

:plussp:
  • SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506181

I think you have what it takes to be part of the lead team, you clearly are one of the best admins here, you always help when anyone asks for it, i see you active alot and i think you are the best choice for SA in TTT. when i came back to zarp i was like, "why is jim jam still admin not SA?" i swear to god those where my reactions, because you fit in very well.

Clearly it is a :plussp:
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506253

Prefixed your application properly, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506347

:accepted: already lad love you bby <3 :kiss:
  • Pennyy
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 29

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506382

Good luck Jim Jam!!!!
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506449

bump, would love more feedback! <3
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506515

Tends to be a nice guy but can occasionally be immature, and was previously demoted from a Lead Team rank (not sure on the details). Good activity and from what I have seen usually handles reports in-game.

:neutralsp:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506527

Chroma wrote:
Putting the arguments behind us I will give you my honest opinion, Jim Jam is ex-super admin so should know the commands and how to deal with certain situations, however I was told that you abused from certain players however I will judge you on how I know you. Your activity is amazing however you act incredibly immature at times, making drama on forums and cursing at me non stop on forums and teamspeak . You call me Special, Retarded and a lot more. You would be great as SA as long as you sort out your behaviour. If you improve you have a great chance on reviving it.

I never abused

To be honest I don't know a member of the lead team on any of the servers that aren't immature at times. They just know when to be mature, just like I do

I don't curse you and I have no idea why you think that. Besides you were just banned on the forums and you tell me I am causing drama.. (Just a point.)
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506540

Chroma wrote:
Jim_Jam wrote:
Chroma wrote:
Putting the arguments behind us I will give you my honest opinion, Jim Jam is ex-super admin so should know the commands and how to deal with certain situations, however I was told that you abused from certain players however I will judge you on how I know you. Your activity is amazing however you act incredibly immature at times, making drama on forums and cursing at me non stop on forums and teamspeak . You call me Special, Retarded and a lot more. You would be great as SA as long as you sort out your behaviour. If you improve you have a great chance on reviving it.

I never abused

To be honest I don't know a member of the lead team on any of the servers that aren't immature at times. They just know when to be mature, just like I do

I don't curse you and I have no idea why you think that. Besides you were just banned on the forums and you tell me I am causing drama.. (Just a point.)
Banned on forums for having a Joke we where having banter in the teanspeak and didn't think Banana would be upset. You curse all the time, if you would like I can go through all my recordings and get all the proof your call however I kinda don't wanna waste my time.

So it's ok for you to joke around but not me? Seems fair :silly:
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️
The following user(s) said Thank You: Newdude, Kristofer

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506544

Jim Jam you have my support Instantly Ex SA and you are a dedicated player to ZARP TTT I wish you the best of luck dude!

:plussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #506599

Good Egg
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #507224

Bump, would love more feedback!
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #507227

Yeah let's have a super admin on ttt that rule breaks on other server's as he finds it funny.
:minussp:
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #507231

lMichaell wrote:
Yeah let's have a super admin on ttt that rule breaks on other server's as he finds it funny.
:minussp:

You weren't in the TS so you wouldn't understand :silly:
  • Jim_Jam
  • TTT is my child ❤️

[TTT Super Admin Application] Jim_Jam 7 years 2 weeks ago #507239

ex-superadmin :plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder