Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] CactusJack

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #505911

Note: Permission from various members of the SSRP Lead team.
[Para, Jordz, Clarky]

RP Name
CactusJack

Link to Steam Profile
steamcommunity.com/id/JackBrownCactus/

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:60080379

Current Gametracker Profiles
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/CactusJack/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/CactusJack/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/CactusJack/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time
1151.5 Hours

Languages I speak
English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.

I have learned many things about being DarkRP staff including Commands, How to handle hard and easy situations and many other things. This knowledge will contribute to me becoming an excellent admin because I have know almost everything there is to know about being Moderator that being said i need a challenge and becoming admin would be perfect in light of this .

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).

Defiant users were a great obstacle sometimes, I had groups of users which completely ignored me whenever I tried to talk to them, it required great efforts to freezing all of them , under this difficulty i believe that i operated at peak to be able to overcome it.
It was an obstacle not because they ignored me in the beginning, but because they were acting like trolls towards me.
They kept trolling me by for example saying "what? what? i do nothing wrong!" those type of things, when I clearly knew they were intelligent people. I worked around this by giving them ample punishment each time they acted in a way to troll me. Which of course they did not like, but in the end they calmed down and apologised and it was fixed before I had to take further action.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Hello, Jerry!

Congratulations on getting Mod! We are very excited to have you on team! Before you are let out into the wild in the ZARP servers please take some time to read the following:

You are a Moderator of the ZARP community therefore you represent all of us so we advise you to always try your best on the ZARP server! So, Here are a few things that are essential if you want to be a sucessful moderator:

The F1 Menu

Here you can see three tabs , Admin Requests , Logs and Warnings.

-The Admin Requests tab is where the active F1's are shown.You can handle them in this menu and complete them.

-The Logs are self-explanatory , in the logs menu you can see kills , arrests , warrants , job changes and other miscellaneous actions , you can search the logs in the top right for player names etc. However the logs do not show players being damage.

-In the Warnings tab you can see various warnings of the players on the server.

The F6 Menu

In the F6 Menu you can check the warnings and recent punishments of the players on the server , If a player is not online you can use their Steam ID instead.

The Commands

/Warn - This command is used like so , /warn [Steam ID] [Reason] , You use this command to warn players that have broken a rule. At 3 active warns the player will be kicked , at 4 warns its a temporary ban of 1 hour! If someone is mass rule breaking contact an admin to ban them instead.

/UnWarn - This command is used like so , /unwarn [Steam ID] , You use this command to unwarn someone that could have been warned falsely

/TP - his command is used like so, /tp [Player Name OR Steam ID] , It is used to teleport a player (or yourself) to where your cross-hair is pointing at. Use it carefully because it can mess up sometimes.

/back - This command is used like so, /back [Player Name OR Steam ID] , It is used to teleport to a player back to there previous position..

/GOTO - This command is used like so, /goto [Player Name OR Steam ID] , It is used to teleport to a player.

/KICK - This command is used like so , /kick [Player Name OR Steam ID] , It is used to kick someone off of the server. It is mainly used to kick mass rule breakers when no admins are online. Use this as a last resort.

/FREEZE - This command is used like so , /freeze [Player Name OR Steam ID] , It is used to freeze a player in place.They cannot move or look around while frozen.You can then use /unfreeze to free them.

/SLAY - This command is used like so , /slay [Player Name OR Steam ID] , It is used to slay a player.

Unban from job - You can use this command from the TAB Menu , You can use it to unban someone from a job that they were falsely demoted from.Just click on the persons name on tab menu and you should see the unban from job button.

NOTE : Also, alot of these commands you can use them from the Tab Menu!

Good Luck!
Explain how you would handle the following situation:

[Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?]

Hello, x,
You were banned a while ago for prop spam. On my behalf, you should know that prop spam is a serious issue around servers, and only disrupts RP at a massive rate. However, you explained yourself in great apology, and the staff team has decided to unban you. If you do this again, the punishment may not be appealable, or may take longer to appeal!

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).

have made a lot of effort to make server better place, I have spent a lot of time on the server(4 hours average every day) I have learned a lot about being DarkRP staff, I'm always calm and friendly in every possible situation even when someone is very disrespectful to me, I really like helping people and I would love to get more powers to be able to ban the mass rule breakers , as I always have to ask admin to help me with this situation, I'm also willing to spend more time on the server and help more players in the future, I have never abused my powers and I'm never going to abuse them. I'm always trying to be professional in F1 situation and outside of F1 situation.

Additional Information :

Last week i was denied for my attitude. If anyone has a problem with it please contact me ASAP so that we can resolve the issue.

:zarp: Thank you for reading my application.
  • CactusJack
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 18
Last Edit: 7 years 4 weeks ago by CactusJack.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #505913

Finally.

Great guy
Active
ATTITUDE IS CHILL
Friendly
Ex admin
:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #505917

hope you get accepted
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #505984

Oh Hell To The Yeah!

Good Luck!
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506083

Best of luck buddy!
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506098

:support: I am confused as to why you didn't get it the last time, oh well second times the charm.

Good luck bro!
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11869

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506100

:plussp:

-really good guy!
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506271

Fixed your Gametrackers, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3529

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506388

Let me just start of by saying this if i was in the meeting when you got denied i would of been the annoying person objecting as your outcome was attitude? like bitch where??? your a very good guy and would like you on the staff steam your very friendly and can honestly see you bringing your full ability to the staff team!

• _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 113

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506390

Looked sort of rushed to me, but good luck

:neutralsp:

*EDIT*

You could of gone for mod first as you've missed out a few commands including warning people, it could help you with your app (Just a suggestion).
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Orang3.

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506401

:support: great guy
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506777

I would just like to say thank you all for your input.

Looked sort of rushed to me, but good luck

:neutralsp:

*EDIT*

You could of gone for mod first as you've missed out a few commands including warning people, it could help you with your app (Just a suggestion).

I will be fixing the things that you have suggested. Thank you.

*EDIT*

I have significantly improved - If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?
  • CactusJack
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 18
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by CactusJack.

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 1 month ago #506809

Chill/friendly guy

• FUZZY
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Skrrt Skrrt
  • Thanks received: 265
Any questions add me on Steam

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 4 weeks ago #510043

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Application
* Activity
* No recent warnings

Negatives:
* None

My decision:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] CactusJack 7 years 4 weeks ago #510363

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9542
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

217 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun