STEAM_0:1:86025040

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2
Server 3

Estimated Server Time:
2400 Hours

Languages I speak:
English along with minor amounts of French and German.

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
I feel that my time as an administrator has vastly contributed to me becoming a super admin. In my previous time as an admin it allowed me to understand how staff situations should be handled. The administrator role is vital for staff members it gives them the opportunity to learn about staff situations as well as some of the issues that arise between staff members. This role gives staff members an insight into the lead team. My time as an admin recently has been short, but in the past I have also been an admin and for a fair time. I feel that you learn a lot while being an admin, you are rank above moderator and this gives you a sense of responsibility and makes you feel as if you are being looked up to. This added sense of responsibility means that you begin to have a feeling of what it is like to be in the lead team. I have enjoyed my time as an administrator and I believe that it has vastly contributed to me becoming a super admin. I feel like this experience is vital for staff members and the experience should be cherished by staff who go through the administrator rank. Without the experience of the admin rank many staff wouldn't be well versed with the server and what occurs between staff members on the SSRP server.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
There are many things which make me a good candidate for super admin, below you can see a list of topic that I believe make me a good candidate for super admin. Mainly you can see that I interact with the lead team a lot along with the fact that I have lots of of lead team experience. This means that I would be a perfect fit for the lead team.

Experienced
I have copious amounts of lead team experience, with recently being a lead team member for a year, this shows that in all this time I am capable of being a good lead team member. Within this time I gained the rank of Head Admin. This shows that I am a good candidate for the super admin rank. This lead team experience means that I can fit right into the lead team and get right back into the position that I was before. I like to think that during this time I was a good lead team member and could do a good job again like I did before. I also have experience being a server owner, owning 2 servers for many months. This also means that I have experience running meetings and servers which would vastly benefit my lead team ability. This shows that I would be a good fit for the lead team as I have been there before and have lots of experience with being a lead team member.

Active
I play on the SSRP server everyday and interact within the community every day. This means that I know what is happening within the community at most times. This allows be to handle situations when needed and join servers when needed. This means that when a lead team member would be needed I could very quickly and easily be there. This activity allows me to be able to quickly handle a situation and sort out something that could be happening at any one time within the SSRP servers.

There are a multitude of other aspects that contribute to me becoming a super admin. One of these could be trust, I am trusted within the community, firstly because I am an admin but because of the ranks I have held in the past. All these factors combined together show us that I have the ability to become a super admin and they most definitely contribute to be becoming a super admin on the SSRP server. I believe that I could contribute a lot to the SSRP lead team like I have done in the past, and I believe that I could be of great value to the SSRP lead team. I have brought a lot of the team before and I could most definitely do this again. I would love to rejoin the team and contine to do the lead team duties that I have done before.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have encountered many situations as an admin where a lead team member has been required in the past. An example of this situation has been before when I was an admin. There was a player who was quite obviously hacking on the server, when someone is hacking the best method to catch them is normally to anti cheat them but considering there wast a lead team member on at the time the situation was rather difficult to handle. I eventually managed to get hold of Doom bringer who continued to handle the situation. In many situations when people believe that they need a lead team member they don't. This is because in most situations it can easily be handled by any staff member. So recently there haven't been any issues where I needed a lead team member as I could handle the situation myself. This mean that I have rarely needed a lead team member recently. The main situations in which an admin would needed a lead team member would be when someone is either hacking or there is a large scale staff dispute which cannot be sorted out between on another.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
When reviewing an application there are a few main parts which needed to be considered. Firstly you need to read through the application thoroughly and ensure that I meets all the criteria within the forum template. From there I would review the evidence that I have been provided with, after this I would talk to the staff member / user that made the report and discuss what happened with them to ensure that I had a full picture of the situation that occurred from the accusers perspective. Then the next step would be to talk to the person that has been reported, and get their side of the story discuss what has happened and show them the evidence that has been provided against them. At this point I would consider both view points that I have been given and come to an unbiased decision based on the proof that I have been provided with and both viewpoints. When considering report abuses we need to remember that there are two sides to a story and that both needed to be considered relating to reliability and accuracy. Once I have reviewed it and come to a derision I would post on the topic and take the action that I had decided on. Below you can see examples of two report abuses that I have handled in the past;

Accepted Example

Denied Example

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
My first action within this situation would again be to approach the staff member who banned the user. When talking to a staff member you need to ensure that you come across as being friendly and helpful towards this staff member and that your main objective when attempting to resolve this situation is that you are helping the admin and not punishing them for what they have done. That is unless it is a repeat offense and the staff member continues to ban people for excessive amounts of time. When discussing the situation with the staff member you need to ensure that they know that they haven't done anything wrong and that you are aiming to help them improve. Once within this discussion we had come to a conclusion as to what will happen to the ban, then I would speak to the user and say that the ban had been edited to a more suitable punishment. If this had been an admin who had been doing this repeatedly then I might have brought this afterwords in the LTM depending on this behavior and willingness to change his current staffing ways.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation
Firstly I would go to the staff member, and observe the situation with slight input if needed in order to steer the situation in the right direction. This would ensure that the user has been dealt with effectively. Then after the situation had occurred I would run through examples of situations with the staff to ensure that they know how to correctly handle situations which involve a troublesome user. This would mean that the user would know how to handle situations with troublesome users in the future. During this situation between me and the staff member I would make sure that I was friendly and make sure that the staff member thought that I was helping them. Staff members will perform better when they feel that you as a lead team member are aiming to help them. Then after this situation had ended I would aim to spectate the staff member handling situations to ensure that they can now effectively handle a situation with a troublesome user. If the user continued to struggle handling players like this then a retraining may be needed, or they need to watch situations being handled. But if this becomes a persistent issue then further action may be needed to resolve the issue.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
In order to handle this I would firstly talk to the staff member that has accused another and gain his side of the story. Also at this time I would ask for proof from this staff member as proof is a vital part of staffing reports. Once I had gathered the context around this situation I would proceed to talk to the staff member who had been accused of breaking rules. I would explain to him what I thought happened and then ask for his input on the situation, from this I would show him proof if any had been provided and listen to what he has to say. From this I would then proceed to make a judgement based on the information that I had been been given and come to a verdict based on what I had been given. From this decision I would take appropriate action and discuss with the staff member who had been reported what would happen. If it became necessary to bring up the staff member in the lead team meeting I would take the appropriate course of action.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
Firstly I would talk to the staff members and get to the bottom of the conflict and learn why the conflict is occurring between the two staff members or more. Once I had got to the bottom of it and established why the conflict is occurring, I would take steps to prevent it occurring again. This would normally involve me talking to the staff involved and ensure that they no longer bore grudges about the situation. Normally situations that occur between staff tends to be over trivial things which can easily be handled by a lead team member. Once the staff members involved were accepting of their mistakes and realized that the conflict was most likely pointless or for stupid reasons then I would continue to take appropriate action against the staff members if it was necessary. I would bring up certain staff members in the LTM if it was needed based on their actions and the level of disrespect that occurred between them and other staff members. As mentioned before my aim is always to help staff improve and not punish them as many don't learn from their punishments, people don't learn from being shouted at and punished, but if you show them respect they will learn from their mistake and not do it again.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
When approaching this staff member you would show the utmost respect this is due to the fact that you don't want to continue to anger that staff member. I would then pull the staff member out of RP and ask them to stop, and discuss what may happen to them and why they are doing this. From their I would make an informed decision based on their attitude as to what to do with them. If their attitude was bad and they were disrespectful and continued to rule break then I would consult a head admin in order to make a decision as to whether issue an emergency demotion. An emergency demotion would only be issued in a situation where it was 100% needed. Most of the time a staff member would regret what they have done and aim to improve. I would aim to ensure that a staff member wouldn't do this again and that they would lean from their actions and keep being a good staff member. I would also make sure that the admin knew what they had done wrong and not to do it again. I would bring this situation up within the meeting if I deemed it to be necessary. The staff member may still need to be punished but that should be voted on my the lead team in the LTM.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Thanks received: 1071
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505710

Bad at doing f1's! as he doesn't rework them!

:plussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: CaptinF1rework

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505711

Thanks for the support Onion!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505712

A LEGEND HAS RETURNED! let the accepted sign shine bright!

• Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505714

Great Guy
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505716

Thanks for the support!

BTW: deathrazor has no friends
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505717

So many good candidates, though I think you fit the role best.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505719

Best candidate
I don't have to say much, all of us who know you, want you back as your prior positions.

<3 captain, come visit me in prison bud
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Anon_Gaming.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505720

Thanks for the support!

Anon I will visit you mate, just make sure that you don't shank me!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505721

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Thanks for the support!

Anon I will visit you mate, just make sure that you don't shank me!

Not promising anything lol, wont be me doing the shanking lol
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505724

Ex head admin and held lead team positions on other servers, and owned two servers if not more.
  • Klam
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 247

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505727

Thanks for the support Klam!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505728

I believe I can see you as the next Super Admin this Saturday! Absolutely no negatives and was an amazing Ex-Head Admin!

Massive :plussp:
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505729

Good luck Captin!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505734

Again thanks for the immense amount of positive support!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505735

CaptinF1rework wrote:
Thanks for the support!

YOU WANN FOKN GO M8
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505738

DeathRazor213 wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Thanks for the support!

YOU WANN FOKN GO M8

Yeah meet me around the back of Tesco.
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505739

CaptinF1rework wrote:
DeathRazor213 wrote:
CaptinF1rework wrote:
Thanks for the support!

YOU WANN FOKN GO M8

Yeah meet me around the back of Tesco.

sorry cant, currently its chute's work hours so he will stop us
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505744

ex staff great GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:support:
  • GamerHero
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ExStaff #Resigned
  • Thanks received: 40

Click my Signature below to add me on steam!

[SSRP Super Admin Application] CaptinF1rework 7 years 1 month ago #505745

Thanks for the support lads!
  • CaptinF1rework
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Valar Dohaeris
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza