Current Gametracker Profiles:
I recently changed name so there is 2 each server
Server 1 : www.gametracker.com/player/Bob%20The%20S...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 1 : www.gametracker.com/player/csgobig.com%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Server 2 : www.gametracker.com/player/Bob%20The%20S...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 2 : www.gametracker.com/player/csgobig.com%2...arpgaming.com:27025/

Server 3 : www.gametracker.com/player/Bob%20The%20S...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 : www.gametracker.com/player/csgobig.com%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 37651 Minutes or 627 Hours and 51 Minutes!

Languages I speak: English, Norwegian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Ive been admin for a while now and i have had an great experience with the community. And i have met many nice people.
I feel like i have done alot for zarp. I have catched rulebreakers and helped new people. As superadmin i want to help even more. Doing more for the servers, i want to help as much as i can. My admin times has been great if i get SA i hope that will be great too. I know there is better applicants than me but atleast i try :D

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I feel like im a trusted guy in the community and i have been admin for a while now. I have been in the zarp community for a long time now (3 Years). Im trusted with my powers and i do not abuse and will not abuse as a Super Admin. Im always trying to handle f1's as much as i can. I know the rules on the server. And also i want to help stop abusers and hackers and will take Report abuse reports serious. I am always friendly to people as much as i can and im never mean to a player in any sit even if the rulebreak is mayor. Im never angry (Unless its surf XD) and i think SA will be a great job for me to take.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
One day on server 1 i suspected 2 guys that i have never seen on the server before of cheating.
I tried calling SA/HA but no one responded. And i cannot anticheat people. After an hour a SA anticheated luckily they did not have cheats. So the hardest thing as an admin is probably not being able to anticheat people. There has been a few other situations that i have suspected hackers and there was no leadteam that can anti cheat other players.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First i look at the proof given by the Reporter if any. then i go talk to the staff member and hear his side of the story.
Then i post on the Reporter's Post an Accept Or Deny Based on proof and stories

Example of an Accept And Deny

Accepted

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied

Then i will bring it up in the leadteam meeting aswell as linking the report to them

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly i check the reason for the ban if its an mayor rulebreak such as DDos threats/Crashing the server i see the long time ban as an acceptable ban.
But if the ban is for a minor rulebreak for such a long time i will aproach the staff member that banned the player and ask him/she why the player got banned for so long. If the staff member gives a good reason such as many recent bans/punishments.
If the staff member dosent have a good enough reason i will shorten the ban and try to contact the banned player on steam to tell him the ban is shortend

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
Firstly i will take over the staff member's sit and finish it and then i will talk to the staff member and ask why he/she is acting like he is.
I will say to the staff member to take an 30 minutes off f1's to calm down and tell he/she if i see u like this again i will have to bring it up to the lead team meeting.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First i check if Staff member 1 has any proof of these rulebreak's before i bring Staff member 2
Then i hear both sides of the story before i either see nothing wrong or a rulebreak

If i see nothing wrong i tell the reporting staff member to be more careful if accusing other staff members.

If the staff member rulebreaked i bring it up to the lead team meeting and actions will be taken.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
If it is a one time this i will give the staff member a verbal. If the staff member continues being disrespectful towards the staffmember i will bring both on a roof and ask why there is beef betweek them. Then i will bring it up under the lead team meeting or give the staff member thats being disrespectful a warning.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
Firstly if the staff member is mass abusing his power's i will take away his powers and bring him to a roof to ask him what hes doing. And im not giving his powers back untill the meeting where the leadteam can decide if the staff member shoud get his powers back or get demoted/get an offical warning.
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I abused banana boy the 30 minutes he was user :D
  • Thanks received: 73
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505409

I know there is a 0% chance for me getting it but its worth a try :D
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505426

It shows you want this position and willing to hear feedback from us for you to improve on witch is good. Good luck Bob!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505428

:neutralsp:
Better candidates
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505430

lMichaell wrote:
:neutralsp:
Better candidates

I know that but always worth a try :D
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505447

Bob, I think you're a great admin, and it's wonderful you're accepting of feedback.

I've observed one of your F1's before, and I think you have a way with people that shows you're capable of handling big problems in a reserved, comfortable way.
You display a maturity - as only further indicated by your desire to accept feedback and grow as a person and staff member - that very few actually hold when it comes to it. It takes patience and a certain amount of desire to better yourself when it comes to accepting constructive criticism.

There are very few negatives, and we'll try to keep this brief. I think you do need more experience managing the role before you apply for the next one up. Alongside that, I'd work on your approach to embracing the full team and try to remember that you are in a team. If you need help, there's no shame in accepting help. I know you've done it before, but just remember that we're all in this together.

Thank you for applying for this role, friend-o. :)

• Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505449

Thanks for Feedback Father Watson :D
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505464

Last night you jailed 2 people right above an RP area, I asked you what you were doing and you ignored me. Someone was continuously shooting when jailed and you killed them instead of using your strip command. Some may argue that there's nothing wrong with how you handled the situation, but I find it unprofessional.

I also find your attitude very childish at times and not one of a good staff member. I usually spectate staff doing F1s just to see how they're doing, but I don't spectate you because I rarely see you doing F1s.

Good luck anyway.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505466

Always helps people in the server :plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505832

The Gamer Guy wrote:
Last night you jailed 2 people right above an RP area, I asked you what you were doing and you ignored me. Someone was continuously shooting when jailed and you killed them instead of using your strip command. Some may argue that there's nothing wrong with how you handled the situation, but I find it unprofessional.

I also find your attitude very childish at times and not one of a good staff member. I usually spectate staff doing F1s just to see how they're doing, but I don't spectate you because I rarely see you doing F1s.

Good luck anyway.

In the jail situation was necesary to do fast since there was plenty other f1's and no noe seemed to help me out. I did not see u ask why i jailed im sorry for that. And im doing f1's all the time and why spectate staff doing f1's instead of doing f1's urself?
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Jonathan18

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505848

A huge support for you dude, you know the rules, you're very active and you are a good freind !!

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505887

ToBeHonest wrote:
A huge support for you dude, you know the rules, you're very active and you are a good freind !!

Whats the reason for the minus supp?
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505944

good luck dude
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505951

I would recommend showing more leadership and the ability of managing the staff team. Other than that I wish you good luck!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505953

Bob The Shoplifter wrote:
The Gamer Guy wrote:

Good luck anyway.
In the jail situation was necesary to do fast since there was plenty other f1's and no noe seemed to help me out. I did not see u ask why i jailed im sorry for that. And im doing f1's all the time and why spectate staff doing f1's instead of doing f1's urself?
thats silly freind why do that when you can just watch your fellow staff members for no reason because you dont trust them.

anyway bob we haven't talked much but your one of my favourite staff members, i always see you helping out in game and doing f1s, and your funny on teamspeak.

:plussp:
  • itzryzo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • eks dee!
  • Thanks received: 270

Resigned SSRP Moderator x2

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #505954

Out of the other candidates some already showing good leadership skills and some actually being in the position in the past you are not worthy, I would pick them over you any day of the week bud.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: randomfella_

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #506156

You micspam hella lot on the Teamspeak and I don't know how many chances I have given you to stop doing so. You are also quite immature in the meetings (Yes it's fine with the banter and all, but there are limits and you do sometimes bring it over the line). For now you do not have my vote.
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #506159

I feel like you can be immature at times and also I did catch you abusing your powers which isn't good to see from a Administrator applying for SA.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #506289

Fixed a mistake you've copied into your application from the template.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Bob The Shoplifter 7 years 2 weeks ago #506345

Clarky wrote:
You micspam hella lot on the Teamspeak and I don't know how many chances I have given you to stop doing so. You are also quite immature in the meetings (Yes it's fine with the banter and all, but there are limits and you do sometimes bring it over the line). For now you do not have my vote.

I never micspam? U mean the times u said my mic was broken but u guys changed the codec of meeting room to 10 so some mic's get broken
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds

312 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
22/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun