Steam Name: Krudtuglen

Time Zone: CET

Link to Steam Profile: Steam profile

What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94634732

Current Gametracker Profiles: Server 1 Server 2 Server 3

Estimated Server Time: over 2 years

Languages I speak: Danish,english,italian

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Well since i just got accepted for admin i dont think the the lead team should be looking to much on that in this case. What they should look at in my application and think about is that i am a VERY experienced staff member in this community and nothing they are gonna present to me in this position is gonna catch me off guard there is nothing in this position that is new to me or that i cannot handle. I have shown great passion in this community in the past and i think this is my chance to show that i am willing to do that again! I have already seen places i think we could make some improvements and something that i am ready to show to the lead team and work side by side and make this community the best it can be!

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Well i basically answered this question above. The lead team need to remember if they chose me i have a great advantage over all the other candidates that have applied due to my previous positions and the entire lead team and most other people in the community know what i can and will deliver if i get promoted and i hope people take that as a good way!

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I have multiple times refunded a user since there was no lead team member around to do it and they were very upset and i felt it would be unfair for them to wait for long periods of time

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Well first off i would carefully read everything said in the post and review all the evidence that was posted on the thread, i would then speak to the staff member and hear his/her side of the story then i would go back to the user and if possible see if i could get the staff and user to talk to each other under my supervision and see if we could end the whole thing as positive as possible and try not and get a staff member demoted. But if the user wanted to go all the way through i would again review the evidence and if it was good enough i would give the staff member a talking to and if it was demotion worthy i would talk to the staff member and bring the demotion up in the lead team meeting to get every single lead team members input on the situation.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

I would go ask the staff member what he banned the user for and figure out what happened since the staff member felt that he deserved that long of a ban. And if i still felt that the ban was to long i would go talk to another lead team member and get their input and see if they agree with me and go back to the staff member and ask him to lower the ban time since it was a bit to harsh and tell the staff member the estimated ban lengths on different rulers breaks that he is unsure about just to make sure i would prevent any situation like that to happen again

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

I would go the to the sit and back up the staff member and made sure he had the entire thing under control. But if he at this time is too angered and incapable of handeling the situation in a proper manner. I would tell him to go off the server and cool of for a second, then i would handle the situation. And have a talk with the staff members on Teamspeak or on Steam depending on what he prefers telling him how important it is to stay calm in situations and he is here to help the community.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first off ask the staff members what has happened and ask for some kind of evidence for me to review and if the staff member broke a rule i would privately give him a talking to depending on how bad the rule break is. My main concern at the time would probably be the relationship between the 2 staff members, since they are colleges they are gonna be need to be able to work together so i would make sure that they both ended on good terms with no hard feeling between them.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

This is something that i've had to handle multiple times before. I would tell them to stop arguing publicly because that looks very unprofessional. Depending on what the argument was about i would either privately ask them both for their side of the story or i would bring them together on teamspeak or in-game and talk it out with them, and again make sure that they end on good terms. And then i would privately message the staff member that has been disrespectful and say that is not something he should be doing he should be working together with the people on the staff team, and tell him it probably would fit the situation well if he apologised to the other staff member

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I would instantly go to the staff member and correct him on the rules that he is breaking. Then i would tell him that what is he doing is not acceptable and that he is ruining the fun for the other people playing. Then i would inform him that i would have to go to the lead team meeting and talk to them about the situation, and make sure that he wasn't nervous for getting demoted or anything like specially if its a first time. Then i would tell the lead team members what has happened and provide sufficient evidence if possible.

Hope you want me back guys
  • Keith Cozart
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The one and only Keith Cozart
  • Thanks received: 1083
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Some Errors
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505296

Former CM

:plussp:
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505297

What morgan said former cm
:support:
  • GamerHero
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ExStaff #Resigned
  • Thanks received: 40

Click my Signature below to add me on steam!

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505299

Keith is one of the staff members that goes online and does instantly all the f1's. Definitely deserves Super admin. + you have been a community manager so i think you know what you are doing.

• rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505300

u got admin today, gg are u even trained?

Former CM

• Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505303

Klaprefot wrote:

Former CM

Thanks for the +support! And no i was not trained, because as i said in my application there is nothing of this that is new to me. I did this whole staff thing for over 2 years and i remember how it all works :)
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505308

Keith Cozart wrote:
Klaprefot wrote:

Former CM

Thanks for the +support! And no i was not trained, because as i said in my application there is nothing of this that is new to me. I did this whole staff thing for over 2 years and i remember how it all works :)

Full respect for you bud, good luck
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith Cozart

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505328

No negatives about him, I'd say wait out 1 more week as admin since you aren't even trained but you are a former community manager and have knowledge of how all of this works already so, good luck man!

• Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505362

Would love to see you get this rank. I remember when you first got SA on evilmelon. You used to come to the hospital roof and pick us up which was fun and annoying lol. But we had a lot of fun together and you've done alot as a SA. And I know what you can do to help this community.

• Walter HWITE
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 354
Former SSRP Super Administrator
Former BHOP Moderator
Former Deathrun Administrator
Former Teamspeak Moderator
A legend
steamcommunity.com/id/nottheoneyouthnk
The following user(s) said Thank You: Keith Cozart

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505366

Though this seems to be a battle between Captinf1irework and you, we shall see who wins!
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505391

You've just got Administrator, i think you should wait longer.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505394

Former CM
  • Nate
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Bigwhal Gaming
  • Thanks received: 500
Former Bhop Admin
Former SSRP Admin
Former TTT Admin
Former Surf Admin
Former Deathrun Admin
Former Prophunt Mod
Former Murder Admin

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505402

Keith demonstrates an above-average understanding of what makes a staff member reasonable, just and compassionate.
I remember speaking with him once a few months ago about him returning to the staff team, and he waited, and waited, and waited until he knew he was fully able to give himself to his roles.
Keith exhibits a nurture over nature approach to handling other staff members, and with this approach, he manages to ensure that anyone on the staff team has the capacity to grow and rank up.

If I were to think of anywhere to give you constructive criticism, it would be to perhaps give yourself some time before applying for the next role as you've only just been accepted as an admin. I understand the eagerness to go further and help out as much as possible, and perhaps that's a good thing. Just my two cents.

Of course, I'm not sure how much this applies given that you have great experience at the highest possible role.
Good luck to you.

• Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Father Watson.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505405

don't even need to put something constructive here, but i'm in a weird mood so i'll take 2 secs too say;

during my time on the staff team seeing you as CM you basically did nothing for SSRP during my like 3-4 months of us both being staff. I don't play anymore so i don't know how you would be now, but i hope you'll make the effort at first and continue making that effort.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheAp4ch3

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505427

Great guy. Good luck man!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
The following user(s) said Thank You: B4nQk0k

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505432

Just got admin i know its former cm but i suggest waiting and getting to know the new community as an admin :D
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I abused banana boy the 30 minutes he was user :D
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505494

Well i appreciate what all of you guys have said! There is nothing else for me to do than prove to you that all i need is a week :)
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Keef Cozart 7 years 2 weeks ago #505863

Nothing wrong with a little bump
  • Keith Cozart
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge