Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1
Server 2
Server 2

Estimated Server Time:
Around 520 hours

Languages I speak:
I speak English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
My time as an administrator of SSRP has been an amazing experience! I have ranked up a lot of respect from users up to lead team.
I love to help people out among the servers and almost always have something to do i never get bored.
I feel like becoming a Super Admin would be a great idea as i feel like i have handled situations that give me a lot of experience as an admin.
I know the rules well and can pick up the Super Admin powers very fast and use them correctly.
I also believe that i am a good candidate as i want to help the server and having powers such as anti cheat could help in cases involving hackers and such.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
I believe that i am a worthy candidate for this position as i feel like i am a very good admin and i do my job well. I have had some run ins with staff members that abuse/rule break and i feel like it is unfair on the other staff members that they have a staff member that gives them an abusive and bad image to users. I would love to help/train new members accepted for either moderator or administrator as i was trained. I want to help look after the server and also the other staff members and if necessary i would talk to certain staff members about things that they may lack in. I personally feel like a am a great candidate just because i am an all round friendly neighbourhood spider man guy. I can take a joke but also be very serious when needed to be. I would handle appeals about other staff members so that certain staff members are not getting things wrong and so everyone is having a good and fun experience while playing zarp. I am also very acquainted with the rules of the server and if a lower rank or even user asks me if something is allowed i would be able to answer them. I would also make a good super admin as i could go undercover and make sure staff members are doing F1's correctly and if not i would tell them what they did wrong and make sure they do not do it wrong.

Dedication
I am a very dedicated staff member and i love to help people out, it was the main reason why i applied for staff in the first place. I take my ranks as a job and that is very serious to me.
Becoming apart of the lead team would be a goal completed for me personally as i would feel like i have achieved something big and i would respect others how i am respected.
I am a very dedicated staff member and will always look out for lower staff members to make sure they are improving and are keeping the server clean.

Trust
I would also like to contribute that i am a very trusted member of the community all though not everyone knows me i am quite trust worthy if you get to know me. I currently hold a TS3 staff position and a surf admin position which i take very seriously and hopefully shows people that i am a trust worthy member and that i can handle things to a serious manor.

Activity
Although i have only been an admin for around 2 months maybe i take my rank very serious and believe that i can make changes to the team by helping people and improving staffs' skills. My activity will increase as much as possible through out the week.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
A situation in which i required a lead team member was when I caught another staff member abusing and harming users and mods. People were reporting the staff member and so me and another (ex) staff member were investigating as no lead team were on at the time. We then both gathered evidence that we showed to a lead team member and the abusive staff member was spoken too. We didn't really work around it i just asked him not to do it however he continued and we were forced to get a lead team member online.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
Well for starters i would examine the report that the player has made and then reply saying that i am handling this report.
I would look through all the proof that is supported and speak with the staff member to see what has happened.
If the staff member agrees that the report is valid i would then reply to the report with something along the lines of:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Or if the player did not agree to it and there was a lack of evidence supported i would then reply to the report with a responce like this:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
(A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?)
My first approach would be to add the staff member on steam or invite him into a team speak spacer to have a little conversation about the ban. Once the staff member has agreed to the conversation i would ask them what first they banned the user for. I would then ask them why they felt that it was necessary to ban the user for this extent amount of time. I would then explain to them that users should be treated fairly, equally and that they should be banned for reasonable lengths and not giving them a longer or shorter ban than necessary. After talking with the member of staff i would once again ask them if they feel like the ban was over timed and if they agree i would then shorten the ban or unban them depending on how long they have already been banned for.

(A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?)

My first approach would be to go into the situation and watch how the staff member is dealing with the situation. If i feel as though the staff member is doing something wrong i would then step in and help them out or if it is minor i would just pm them or use admin chat to tell them the flaw that they could then recover from. If the staff member is still struggling i would then step in to resolve the situation so that the sit doesn't take to much of the users and staff members role playing time. I would then speak to the staff member to try and resolve what they found so difficult and try and conquer it or try to work round it. Just to make sure that the staff member is doing everything fine i would spectate them or watch over them during 1 or 2 more sits to see if they are improving. This is if i have spare time on my hands.

(A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?)

I would first ask the accusing staff member as to how the accused staff member was breaking the rules. I would then go speak to the accused staff member and ask them if they knew they were breaking rules. If they did not realise they were breaking rules i would give them a heads up not to do so. If they deny the fact that they were supposedly breaking rules i would then ask the accusing staff member if they have any such proof as to the rule break. If they do i would then talk to the accused staff member about lying or maybe they did not know. If the accusing staff member had such little as to no proof i would tell them both that i am going to end for lack of evidence. I would then spectate/follow the accused staff member just to be 100% sure that they were not breaking any rules. Hopefully they don't and i would just get back to my normal things. If they do then i would have to go have a word and just asking them not to do it again.

(A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?)

I would first bring both staff members to a secluded area in which we can resolve the situation. I would first ask what the arguing/ disrespect is about and how it started. I would then go onto say how we are meant to be a team and should not fight over small things or getting on bad sides of each other when at the end of the day we are all friends with in the staff team and all put effort into keeping the servers clean. Once the situation is resolved i would return them and hopefully they would be no longer arguing/ fighting.

(You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?)

My first approach would be to see the staff member committing the rule break in which it is harming other users. I would then ask them to come on team speak or just go to a secluded area. I would then ask them why they are breaking the rule and why they think that it is acceptable to be doing it. After they answer i would go off their reply and either tell them not to do it again or possibly bring it up to higher lead team members to see their perspectives of the situation and of how severe the situation was. We would then discuss with the staff member other things to find out why and what good breaking the rule would cause to themselves and the user being harmed. Once spoken with the staff member i would politely ask them to go and apologise to the user that may have been harmed in the act of the staff member rule breaking.

-Thank you for taking your time to read my application! If you have any positive or negative responses please feel free to post them down below :D
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Raifster123.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505279

:plussp:

Great Guy / Friendly / Knows what hes doing / well deserves / good luck
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raifster123

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505286

He is a bitch

But he is
Trusted with powers
Friendly
Always willing to help
Active
And very helpful

You deserve this position, good luck!

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505324

Klaprefot wrote:
He is a bitch

But he is
Trusted with powers
Friendly
Always willing to help
Active
And very helpful

You deserve this position, good luck!

wow realy means alot :lol:
Thanks klap <3 didn't realise you were such a bitch xD
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505327

Positives!
*Activity
*Know rules
*Very Very Friendly

Negatives!
*Minge..... jk!

Good Luck!
  • perp
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • perp
  • Thanks received: 864
perp

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505329

DB KILLER wrote:
Positives!
*Activity
*Know rules
*Very Very Friendly

Negatives!
*Minge..... jk!

Thank you DB means alot <3
Good Luck!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505330

Good luck!
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505340

Another Great Candidate!
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505341

AA RFLeX wrote:

Another Great Candidate!

Thank you R-flex for your support. really means alot coming from you <3
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: RFlex

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505456

Thanks for the support so far!
Anymore opinions?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505468

Your approach to your duties as admin make you a genuine delight to work with, as you're diligent, vigilant, sharp and very sociable. You know what makes you work, and you work with what you have. I think it's wonderful that you're applying for this position, and I think two months is plenty of time for an admin to be accepted into a bigger role, especially one with your comprehensive understanding of how ZARP works, and your overall attitude towards your role.

I don't believe there are any negatives to speak of, as while I do notice that you're a very good admin, I'm afraid I haven't had the time to actually observe anything that might need work.

As such, I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

• Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505472

Double date
Good luck Raifster BOYYYYYY!
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505476

Father Watson wrote:
Your approach to your duties as admin make you a genuine delight to work with, as you're diligent, vigilant, sharp and very sociable. You know what makes you work, and you work with what you have. I think it's wonderful that you're applying for this position, and I think two months is plenty of time for an admin to be accepted into a bigger role, especially one with your comprehensive understanding of how ZARP works, and your overall attitude towards your role.

I don't believe there are any negatives to speak of, as while I do notice that you're a very good admin, I'm afraid I haven't had the time to actually observe anything that might need work.

As such, I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Thanks man this actually made me feel good about myself. Thank you for the amazing support and i hope to see you in game more as i would love to talk more.
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505477

AceInsidious wrote:
Double date
Good luck Raifster BOYYYYYY!

Acceeee boooooyyyyyyyy!!!!
thanks man :)
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505480

:neutralsp:
Mixed feelings about you as SA.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505504

lMichaell wrote:
:neutralsp:
Mixed feelings about you as SA.

Thank you for your opinion. May i ask why you have mixed feelings? Add me on steam here!
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #505861

Any more feedback?
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #506274

There was a problem within the template and I have fixed them in your application, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #506355

Hello Raifster,

I've got no Negatives about you so I guess :plussp:
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Raifster123 7 years 1 month ago #506900

Jordz wrote:
Hello Raifster,

I've got no Negatives about you so I guess :plussp:

Thank you Jordz means a lot from yourself a Head Admin :)
Sally wrote:
There was a problem within the template and I have fixed them in your application, good luck!

Thank you Sally for what ever fixes you done :P
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff