What server are you applying for? SSRP

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:34848516

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1: www.gametracker.com/player/Anon_Gaming/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2: www.gametracker.com/player/Anon_Gaming/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3: www.gametracker.com/player/Anon_Gaming/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 300+hours

Languages I speak: English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
During my time as admin, i have Encountered many things, some being with staff, these have included,
Helping staff when it comes to there sits, giving them guidance on completing the sit, or advice on general tasks, on top of that i have encountered staff who them selfs have broken rules or abused, which the process to get it dealt with, involved having to get my video uploaded, get to the leadteam, discuss what happened, then wait for the reported staff to be spoke to for their story, then the meeting, etc, The process of this can be simplified by having the powers of SA to accomplish them.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I believe i am a good candidate because, I am well trusted within the community, I'm Super Admin on surf, Super Admin on Bhop and TS3 Headadmin.
I put effort in the jobs that I have, and do not like to see staff abusing or breaking rules. I also enjoy helping staff and training staff(Bit weird ik but for some reason i enjoy training xD).
When training, i try to get new staff trained as soon as possible, to make sure there is always staff active, and the new staff are not waiting for ages to be trained.
I also keep a good friendship within the staff team, and try to allow players to be able to feel comfortable contacting me when in need of help.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

As an admin, i have encountered multiple things, 1 of them things was a newly trained moderator, was doing his sits incorrectly and coming close to falsely warning, I told the mod what he was doing wrong and tried to give him advice so he wouldn't make the mistake again, which got thrown in my face by the person swearing at me.
This continued on a further 3 or 4 more times, which at this point, I told the mod to stop doing F1's until a leadteam member can come speak with him, for possible retraining, This put that staff member our of action for around an hour through to 2 hours, which could have been minimized to all of 30 mins tops if I had had the powers to retrain him.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first contact the staff member who is being reported, i would then go over any evidence supplied with them,
If evidence is valid or staff member confirms what happens to be true, I would further tell the staff member what he done wrong do not do it again,
I would then accept the appeal and in the next meeting bring it up to be spoken about.

if evidence is not supplied or not good enough, and staff member does not say the same as the report, i would then go to deny the report, with reason lack of evidence, I would then proceed to watch over the staff member.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First i would speak to the staff member and ask him why he banned the player for so long, from what the staff member says, will decide what the punishment for the player will be.

if the player has been mass rulebreaking the ban will be set to a time between 1 day -7 days, this is dependent on how server the player rulebreaked.

However if the player had only done something once, or was first offence, the player would get unbanned, it would then count as a Warn/Mute/Gag.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If a staff member was struggling to handle a situation in an appropriate manner, i would take action in 2 ways

1 way would be to take over the situation, get it sorted and then speak to the staff member on what they did wrong, and how they could improve them self for the future, this method gets the situation handled leaving the players happy, and then the staff member can see as of how to handle it, and then informed on what to improve on.

the second way, would be to assist the staff member, this could be in telling them how they can handle the sit in action, or giving them pointers on things they can do or pick up on while handling it. this gives the staff member a bit more experience on handling sits

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first ask them if they have any evidence, if they supply evidence I will bring both staff members in to a teamspeak channel, the one reporting and the reported staff member.
i would then ask the reported staff member what had happened, and i would put the evidence supplied in chat.
If the staff member confirms the screenshot, then they will be told not to do it again, and it will be brought up in the meeting.

if no evidence is supplied i would speak to the reported staff member involving the situation if they confirm the issue then the same as above will happen, however if they deny it, then i will watch over them to see if they do it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first separate the people who are arguing, and talk to the staff member who started it/ was disrespectful. i would ask them what is wrong and why they did it, i would also tell them to not do it again, and if they have issues to go to leadteam or talk to someone about it.

if they state that they was being harassed, or something similar, then i would have a chat with the other staff members involved as of what happened, and if they did provoke the other staff member, then they will be spoken to as well.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

IF staff member is abusing:

If the staff member is abusing their powers and it is effecting the users, the first step i will take, is to remove their powers so they can no longer do it, i would then proceed to talk with them, ask them what is going on, and why they are doing it,
I would inform them not to do it again, and that it would be being brought up in the meeting to be discussed. after that i would apply their rank back and keep an eye.

Breaking Conventional Rules:

If the staff member is breaking rules set for everyone then they will be asked to come on teamspeak, i would tell them to not be breaking rules and if it continues it will have to be taken further in to Official Warnings or possible demote.

Thank you for reading my app, feel free to leave feedback, I'll prepare for the Anal jokes ye :)
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed bbCode
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] 7 years 2 weeks ago #505262

:plussp:
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] 7 years 2 weeks ago #505264

Anon_Gaming wrote:
I'll prepare for the Anal

EZ MONEY :plussp:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #505270

Biggest minge I ever met or seen so I going have to say
:support: :)
sikkeeee
:support:
  • GamerHero
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ExStaff #Resigned
  • Thanks received: 40

Click my Signature below to add me on steam!

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #505365

Only just got Admin, but a good Super Admin on Surf.

:neutralsp:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #505368

:neutralsp:
Better candidates than you, sorry to say.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #505461

I've found that you have a unique approach to handling F1's, but maybe you're a tad rough around the edges at times. However, I like the way you approach other players and how you're available to talk to in general if other staff members require your assistance. Give it a bit more time, and focus more on your current roles before piling more onto your plate. :)
Have fun!

• Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #505474

Total minge! Good luck scrub
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by AceInsidious.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506283

Fixed up some bbCode, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506285

Your always in a spacer with ur mates and no talking to us in chat room 3!
  • smo
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I really need to change my password
  • Thanks received: 571
Sorle was here
Luke was here
Rhys was here
Smo change ur password lol

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506330

Smo wrote:
every ts staff members sits in spacers all the time
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506332

el une spodermun wrote:
Smo wrote:
every ts staff members sits in spacers all the time
Not meeee.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506335

Hello Anon,

Even though you're a great Super Admin on Surf and you do a good job from what I can see, However you've just got admin back in like 1 week since your application will be reviewed, I honestly don't think nor do I see a point in applying for Super Admin when you've just came back to the staff team, so sorry G :minussp:
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506418

Jordz wrote:
Hello Anon,

Even though you're a great Super Admin on Surf and you do a good job from what I can see, However you've just got admin back in like 1 week since your application will be reviewed, I honestly don't think nor do I see a point in applying for Super Admin when you've just came back to the staff team, so sorry G :minussp:

I would like to point a few things out to you my weird Scottish friend xD.

Time does not mean a thing, when it comes to what a player can do, I came back to the admin team on SSRP because i was still doing staff team stuff as a user, this prior week, i had logged on to ssrp and have helped staff out, an example is 1 Ryzo, when he was doing things wrong, I tried to speak to him, and then had captain/anna speak to him, litterally on thursday, i logged on to the server as a user, to do 1 specific thing, IN teamspeak i could hear a sit go on for around 10 mins, I logged on to go help it out, and found 3 admins there, I finished the sit in a matter of minutes, which showed the mod, what was needed to be done.

I may have only just got a Admin rank back, but i sure as hell, have not stopped doing Staff related things for SSRP.
As a matter of a fact I've even helped out a few of your SA's when it comes to either their job such as handling things, or even Advice, or as some found out, some rules i told them was no longer a thing/ things i had been informed of, updating one of them as well.

As i pointed out at the top jordz, Time does not mean a thing. I came back to the admin team, because it would make the things i was still doing, slightly easier
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506423

Jordz wrote:
Hello Anon,

Jordz, no hate but can you please stop saying G xD

Anyways anon, I agree with some of your points, its what you can do, not how long you've done it.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506428

Anon_Gaming wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Hello Anon,

Time does not mean a thing, when it comes to what a player can do, I came back to the admin team on SSRP because i was still doing staff team stuff as a user, this prior week, i had logged on to ssrp and have helped staff out, an example is 1 Ryzo, when he was doing things wrong, I tried to speak to him, and then had captain/anna speak to him, litterally on thursday, i logged on to the server as a user, to do 1 specific thing, IN teamspeak i could hear a sit go on for around 10 mins, I logged on to go help it out, and found 3 admins there, I finished the sit in a matter of minutes, which showed the mod, what was needed to be done.

I may have only just got a Admin rank back, but i sure as hell, have not stopped doing Staff related things for SSRP.
As a matter of a fact I've even helped out a few of your SA's when it comes to either their job such as handling things, or even Advice, or as some found out, some rules i told them was no longer a thing/ things i had been informed of, updating one of them as well.

As i pointed out at the top jordz, Time does not mean a thing. I came back to the admin team, because it would make the things i was still doing, slightly easier
Keep in mind that when you got accepted as an admin you still had a recent warning for Mass RDMing. Even if you know how to handle situations you still need to have an excellent understanding of the SSRP Rules.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506434

AA RFLeX wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Hello Anon,

Keep in mind that when you got accepted as an admin you still had a recent warning for Mass RDMing. Even if you know how to handle situations you still need to have an excellent understanding of the SSRP Rules.

I do know the ssrp rules, never forgot any, always kept updated on them, which is why i stated about updating some SA's on rules that was either added or removed.

On top of that the rdm was not on purpose, i didn't expect the nerve gas to have such a big radius, but was still a mistake on my behalf.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 2 weeks ago #506465

Anon_Gaming wrote:
AA RFLeX wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Jordz wrote:
Hello Anon,

I do know the ssrp rules, never forgot any, always kept updated on them, which is why i stated about updating some SA's on rules that was either added or removed.

On top of that the rdm was not on purpose, i didn't expect the nerve gas to have such a big radius, but was still a mistake on my behalf.
The reminder of a rule that got removed or hidden like the rule that you need to send one person in the elevator every time to keep the raid active was me. Anon is a great guy that helps me out where needed.
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 week ago #510279

You have Lead Team experience as you are currently LT on 2 different servers as well as TS HA. You are very helpful and dedicated to the community however I believe you need to wait a bit more to show you can maintain your activity on SSRP as you recently came back. Best of luck!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds