Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Super Admin Application] Luki

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493065

Steam Name: Luki Guki

Time Zone: +1 GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198108562458

What server are you applying for? TTT

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:74148365

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Luki%20Guki/p...arpgaming.com:27017/

Estimated Server Time: 161 H

Languages I speak:
English and swedish.
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
In my time as an admin I have always done the reports fair and always looked for the right proofs. If someone get's unfairly punnished and warned by an Admin/Moderator I would help the warned person step by step how to make a report abuse and an unwarn appeal so that he/she will get their deserved justice. In my 5/ months as staff I've learned all the rules and how to handle every situation right with every evidence I have.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):
Because I've been a staff member in 5 months and admin in 3 month I've learned all the ethos and all the rules. I know how to handle every situation you go through and I've helped other staff when they're confused of what to do. I've always been there doing reports as much as I can. I usually prioritize reports over gameplay as much as I can. Thus nI think that I should be a great SA.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
I can't give on simple situation but there are some. For example when one mod falsely warned a guy and he asked me to "unwarn" him since he thought I could do it and I had to call for an SA+. For example when the server is very laggy and almost crashing I would call an SA+ to restart the server and thus it would stop lag

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first of reply to the topic that I'm handling the report abuse. I would then talk to the accused staff member about what happened and meanwhile watching the evidence provided by the "victim". I would later talk with the leadteam a bit and then see if the report abuse would be either :accepted: or :denied:

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;

A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first ask the staff member why he banned this person with that time, I would listen to his reason and then I would trie to get in contact with the banned person and see his side of the story. If I feel it was an accesive amount opf time I would shorten the ban time to a fair time.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
First I would check out and see what he is dealing with and if he's struggling and I see it. I would check the report and then how he does it. If he does it in an unappropriate manner I would tell him off and then tell him what to actually do. If he does it as he should, I wouldn't do anything.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
First I would tell staff A to give me the evidence of staff B breaking rules. If there is enough evidence I would first tell staff B to stop this and what he's doing can and probably will get him demoted. If I see him do the same thing again or staff A reports satff B again with more evidence. I would talk about this in the lead team meeting and get a conclusion on wether to demote him or not.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would first tell staff A to stop disrespecting since we as staff on a lovely community should all be respectfull to each other because we need good relations as staff members. If staff A won't stopp I will take it up in the leadteam for us to talk about. He would first get an official warning and if he continues he would probably getr demoted.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I would first tell him to come on TS to talk about some stuff, if he can't I would tell him in steam that he has to stop since he's harming normal players that just want to have fun. I will tell him that if he continues I will further this isue to the rest of the lead team and tell him that he would probably get DEMOTED if he won't stop and tell him that this is a serious issue and the only warning I'll give him.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493066

Minge on teamspeak, :plussp:

Cool admin, trusted and good activity!
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493069

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I remember seeing a forum post about you getting an official warning recently?
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493103

.uzi wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I swear I remember seeing a forum post about you getting an official warning recently?
I am correcting you since you are wrong. I think you are thinking about me resigning and then revoking my resignition and Para not letting me since he thinks I was avoiding a warning. Did not get one. Did not avoid one.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493141

Luki you was going to resign but revoked it but thst means you wasn't sure about it so fix that and get what more activity man then you got more support from me itz now a :neutralsp:
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493150

Toto_02 wrote:
Luki you was going to resign but revoked it but thst means you wasn't sure about it so fix that and get what more activity man then you got more support from me itz now a :neutralsp:
Okay, I did indeed resign and I didn't play when I wasn't staff. I missed the community and that's why I'm back. I'm one of the longest lasting Admin on TTT (Luan's number one, I'm number 2) and that's why I think that I should be promoted. I have been through most of the admin things in the admin (Not mods, not SA+) team in my opinion.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493163

good luck dude
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493166

I would like to see more activity tbh.
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493175

Super nice guy and stuff. But you need to get your acctivity up first man
  • The Winged Dragon of Raa
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The best Ex TTT SuperAdmin there ever was ;^)
  • Thanks received: 208

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493178

Jim_Jam wrote:
I would like to see more activity tbh.
First I resigned and I wasn't on untill I had my staff powers back. And the 2 days ago my best friend got a virus in his lungs so he almost died and I visited him in the hospital. Yesterday I had a friend over. If you see the activity before that and see that I'm starting to get my activity back. You would see that I have much activity. I'm also the 2nd longest lasting Admin on TTT.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493180

The Winged Dragon of Raa wrote:
Super nice guy and stuff. But you need to get your acctivity up first man
Same responce as I sayd to Jim.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493309

BUMP
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493387

great guy friendly good admin trusted with powers but you do need to get your activity up a bit overall it is a :plussp: from me
  • Slender Baboon
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 203

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493445

babe <3

:support:
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493898

So now my activity is 4.5 H and I'm just getting more. So now you can stop complaining about it ;)
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy

[TTT Super Admin Application] Luki 7 years 2 months ago #493942

Super nice to play with and talk on ts!
:plussp:
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza