SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:17130251

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Bhop Server

Estimated Server Time:
1682 min

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

In the first couple of minutes of me having admin on the Bhop server I have managed encounter a mic spammer and also a few people bullying another user, after talking to them about these situations I managed to resolve the situations with only needing to mute the mic spammer for a few minutes and talking to the "bullies" and they straight after stopped.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I would like to say I am trusted in the community I was previously an Administrator on SSRP for around 3 months and (this may not mean that much without proof) I have been a Staff Manager on the previous SSRP Community that I was with, with Anon_Gaming, due to the experience I have had I am now good at handling stressful/complicated situations, I am always in Teamspeak so if there are any users that need assistance I am able to help out

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Since Bhop is mostly quiet so we do not encounter many situations that require a lead team member and also since there is currently no other lead team except Max and since some time he can be busy and unable to help this is why the server needs more lead team.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

I would first talk to the staff member about the report, I would then talk to them about the report and looks over any evidence that is supplied.
If after talking to the staff member the evidence giving in the report is not valid and if the staff member denies that the situation never happened I would then rely on the report post that it was denied for the reason of "lack of evidence" and ask a forum staff member to lock it.

If the evidence in the report is valid I would then talk to the reported staff member explain to them what they have done wrong and then make sure that they understand what no to do in the future, the same outcome would happen if the staff member admits to doing it and then reply to the post that it have been accepted and ask a forum staff member to lock it.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
[A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?]
I would first off talk to the staff member that banned the player and ask what the reasoning for the ban was, after hearing what the staff member had to say I would then, decide if the length of the ban was suitable.

If it was the players first time breaking a rule or if they were banned for an invalid reason I would talk to the staff member about it and then unban the player.

however, if the ban reason was not suitable for the amount of time given I would then proceed to talk to the staff member and tell them what a suitable ban length and then change the ban length to its suitable length.

[A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?]

if this is happening I would message the staff member in admin chat and either tell them to let be handle the situation and take pointers on how I dealt with it (giving them some experience on how those kinds of situations are handled), or I would give them some nudges in the correct direction on how to properly deal with the situation (allowing them to practice first hand with another staff member who is there and willing to help out)

[A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?]

In this kind of situation would ask the staff members to join TeamSpeak (if able) and then bring them into a spacer to talk about the situation, then in sort of the same way you would deal with sits in SSRP I would ask the staff member that reported what happened and then after I would talk to the staff member that was reported their side of the situation. After hearing both sides I would then ask the staff member that made the report if they have and video/screenshot evidence to support their story.

If the evidence given (if any) is valid I would talk to the reported staff member tell them that what they did was wrong and then during the next staff meeting I would bring it up with the rest of the staff team, but if no evidence is given (or if the evidence is not valid) I would dismiss the situation and then watch over the staff member to see if they actually do that they were reported for.

[A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?]

I would first take them away from each other to stop any further arguing and then talk to the staff member that started the argument in the first place ask them what was going on and then to let the situation go and to stop arguing, I would then ask them to not to do it anymore and tell them that if they had any more problems with other staff members to contact a member of the lead team or above.

[You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?]

I would start off by removing the staff members permissions and them if they are in TeamSpeak bring them into a spacer or if they are only in game talk to them there and ask them why they are doing and way, after hearing them out and telling them what they have done wrong and that they shouldn't do it again, i would grant them their permissions back and inform other Lead Team to watch then whilst doing so my self..

Thanks,
TheNeonRaider
  • TheNeonRaider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ExSurf-Admin | ExBhop- Head Admin | Ex-SSRP- Admin
  • Thanks received: 31
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Administrator] TheNeonRaiders App 7 years 2 months ago #492697

Great guy, known him for the past 7 years almost 8 years now.

Worked with him on numerous servers prior to joining zarp, the positions he has been has been from the bottom of the ranks as a mod, to managing staff on a server.

Experienced and knows what he is doing when it comes to handling situations with players or staff.

All the positives of this guy does not give him a PLUS SUPPORT from me,

reason why, BECAUSE HE KEEPS Sodding hitting me lol(Bloody anna you pain lol)

:plussp:

Good luck bud
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Anon_Gaming.

[Bhop Super Administrator] TheNeonRaiders App 7 years 2 months ago #494324

postivies: hes a great guy he is super nice and i would like him for SA
Neutral: hes sometimes weird :D
Negative: none....

i would give his apply a

Attachment not found

• Pika
  • Senior Boarder
  • WIndows EXP
  • Thanks received: 45
Ex-Deathrun Mod
Ex-Bhop Admin

I have completely lost my lack of trust
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Pika.

[Bhop Super Administrator] TheNeonRaiders App 7 years 2 months ago #494332

Neon is a great staff on Bunny Hop and has great activity,
I think a :support: is in order.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section