Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491097

Within my time as a super admin I have come to find myself a very well know player who is repected above many other due to the rank, But I have never let that say that I am better others, Even though people may think this to be true they are wrong. Now I know for sure that I have done my wrongs in the past but they can be for sure overcomed by the amount of work I have put into zarp for the time I have been here, The first thing that is key is dedication and I have so much of it for this community its insane. I've never been so attracted to a community in my life and from it all I want to show it in every way possible. The time as superadmin is great as I get to see who is doing a good job and then a great job later down the line. Even as a role model to other player and staff members I believe I keep it key on a stable basis to show my way of being dedicated to Zarp!

Behind the scenes where people dont see me work hard is a common thing that I do as a super admin I have to work with others to connect things together to sort out a important issue or event that has happened in the past. Within all situations that I have delt with I believe have come out with a fair outcome that is well thought through and well acted out.

Within the community I believe that I am doing a great job due to the fact that players and people who are higher up than me show it, not just a straight up "good job lad" or "well done!" But a matter of appreciation that is shown throughout the community and the lead team as well. I have Gone around and asked player what they think of me and 9 times out of 10 have said they are happy Im here to help them when they are in need or aid. This bring a smile to my face as I love to help people within this community It is always a great way to see that I am in the right place and that I know where I stand. The 1 out of 10 are the players who I have just had to punish or had to punish in a way in the past and are still not accepting the fact that I have done right and they have done wrong. But that's not important.

But Now You ask why should we pick you? Well I have been in and out of this community and members from the old time still remember me as a admin or even a mod. Now I don't plan on leaving for a long time! And when I say long time I mean a long long time, The community makes me have something to do with my shape time I somehow don't get bored of any of it not even the game.(Not that much) The community has got them self a staff member who is dedicated to the work that is given to them and will not say no to anything! I am up to any challenge given to me I am even open to ways i can help out you, With me as a head admin it will not just make my dedication rewarded but set myself a new goal to achieve within this community. for the life of me I dont know what that goal would be at this point and time but I sure as hell will come up with something amazing, I know it. Anyway, With me as a head Admin I will be able to train superadmins here and there And see if they are up to the standards we require and If not guide them to be on the correct line and path.

I could make a huge list of things that bug me that I believe I could improve on but I want to show the important ones that I for sure need to focus on.

Now Within my time here as staff I have been know well in game and in teamspeak, But never too well on the forums, This is because I hardly am on the forums. And it's all because of how I was once part of a forum site that I shell not name, But lets just say I posted over 100 times a day I was addicted to it and just spent hour on end on it... I was addicted, Now for me to share this is a new one to all as I don't really share this with anyone as its a thing that's never really needed to be bought up but as I really want to share with everyone what the reason is I guess its because of this. anyway carrying on the story, I posted high quality guides on stuff and even gain a name for myself there until I found myself comply insane about it. I had to find a way to give it up, I still have access to everything there if i ever wanted to waste more of my life sat in front of a screen writing for hours on end but I only go back now to see if Ive been mentioned there or announced as something important. (Never going to happen) But that is one of my main floors to the zarp community, and I hope to try and find a way to balance myself out of the forums to look like im active there and not just a ingame player.

Another Thing that I believe I need to work on is making sure what I know is 100% correct and not have that weak point in it that breaks the whole thing to make it it self. What this means is that I should be looking at things in more detail making notes that are not just short and simple as At the point of next week I need to use them they are not right and dont make sence to anyone. This causes me to make simple mistakes that I shouldn't be making at all and I know what I need to do to sort this out and how to work towards everything for it. So this is a obvious solution to this and It's already started. for instance today (20/2/17) I had to deal with a issue that was given to me on the forums and I had to make a huge note about it as It is a BIG! deal and needs to be addressed ASAP, And it did Action was taken as soon as I knew the whole inside and out and from there I found it all to fair and unbiased.

last but not least I have been told by a few that I can be a little immature at times. now I must admit at some points I do go a little out of control with my actions with maturity by the side but Within serious instances I nucall down and get to the solution easy and simple with that all blocked out, Now There has been some event in the past where I have seen myself fuck up here and there with it but I for sure know when to mess about and when not to as I learnt from the mistakes, as we all do learn from them. Within this matter I believe I have it controlled to a point that is for sure acceptable to be judged apon and callout for it.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Mix3rz
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 352
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Mix3rz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491100

Where's Senpai Kirito?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6528

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491122

Whats wrong with you people using images.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ken Kask

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491123

I can see that it's not finished yet but good luck anyways Mix3rz!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11215

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491133

:support: Already know you'd make a great addition to the Head Admin team.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11863
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mix3rz

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491134

Gamersfunhouse wrote:
:support: Already know you'd make a great addition to the Head Admin team.
I'm not one to edit peoples posts for mistakes, but yours was just too much for me I just had to.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Studio Banter

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491233

AA RFLeX wrote:
Whats wrong with you people using images.

Make the thread look nicer, and Shows that a lot of time has been put into it. Helps a small bit but makes people who apply dedicated to the place.
  • Mix3rz
  • Thanks received: 352

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491288

Big guy.

:plussp:
  • .uzi
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491290

roast para on ts more.

:support:
  • Aria
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • kris and ali are studs
  • Thanks received: 411

ApeX. Pennybomber, Muhammed Ali, Kodi, Roy Harper, Helari, Kris Dude, BiWx, Micky, Strafing, Grumpy, Gamesys, Klaprefot, B4nQk0k, Seraphian, AceInsidious, VeGoVeVo

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491304

Ezehzz wrote:
You're too immature lmao
That's why his Super Admin?
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491308

Ah Mixerz, I couldn't count the amount of times you would be going up the elevator saying don't shoot I'm BIG GUY when you got SA, you're a very funny person; but also takes things seriously like a lead team member should.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491334

I personally don't think you are ready. You received an official warning recently for abuse of powers and I don't really see much from you on the server compared to other Super Admins so I think there are better candidates than you. However I wish you good luck with your application!
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanielEscobar, 123123123123

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491340

I can't be the only one to think of this but there's too much pokemon and not enough neko lolis in lingerie.

WTF is wrong with you furry?
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: freebandz

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491351

That time when you abused to deactivate nuke helll yeahhh
  • Ken Kask
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Aye
  • Thanks received: 63

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491355

Hello Mixerz,

Alright so as a Super Admin, You try your best and you deal with staff disputes perfectly (Sometimes), However you sometimes go over the line with the trollings in the meetings and just in general. Now, We all do like to have fun in the meetings however it's always you who basicly holds us back from going to the next application. I'd like to see you cut down on the trolling before you have my vote! You also recently messed up a few weeks ago, I'd like to see you build your trust back before you have my vote also!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Jordz.

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491444

Why is this so dam cringe
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491467

Great SA, done alot of work for zarp since i first joined and has done for a very long time!
Only bad thing i can say is the colour of the post hurt my eyes abit
  • Simmy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 85

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #491560

I remember when Mix3rz was a Mod. Came a long way, hope you get HA.
:support:
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #493812

:plussp: BIGGUY!
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Head Admin Application] Mix3rz 7 years 1 month ago #493818

Niko wrote:
:plussp: BIGGUY!

That is just as cringe as his bloody app xD.

or "ba ba ba ba ba, Brandify's lovin it"
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127