Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #490743

Steam Name: Anon_Gaming

Time Zone: GMT

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029962760/

What server are you applying for? BHOP

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:34848516

Current Gametracker Profiles: www.gametracker.com/player/Anon_Gaming/p...arpgaming.com:27100/

Estimated Server Time: 2144 mins

Languages I speak: English
How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Within my time as admin, I have encounter only few issues, I've had to sort out bans, and also have came in to a situation with staff that could have easily been sorted and quickly been sorted with the correct powers.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I believe i am a good candidate because, I am well trusted within the community, I'm SuperAdmin on surf, Admin on Bhop and TS3 Headadmin.
I put effort in the jobs that I have, and do not like to see staff abusing or breaking rules. I also enjoy helping staff and training staff(Bit weird ik but for some reason i enjoy training xD).

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

I have not had any issues as an admin, however there is a lack of leadteam within the bhop servers, this can be an issue when a problem arises with a staff member as the only people who can currently handle it, would be max or the community team.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
I would first contact the staff member who is being reported, i would then go over any evidence supplied with them,
If evidence is valid or staff member confirms what happens to be true, I would further tell the staff member what he done wrong do not do it again,
I would then accept the appeal and in the next meeting bring it up to be spoken about.

if evidence is not supplied or not good enough, and staff member does not say the same as the report, i would then go to deny the report, with reason lack of evidence, I would then proceed to watch over the staff member.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

First i would speak to the staff member and ask him why he banned the player for so long, from what the staff member says, will decide what the punishment for the player will be.

if the player has been mass rulebreaking the ban will be set to a time between 1 day -7 days, this is dependent on how server the player rulebreaked.

However if the player had only done something once, or was first offence, the player would get unbanned, it would then count as a Warn/Mute/Gag.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

If a staff member was struggling to handle a situation in an appropriate manner, i would take action in 2 ways

1 way would be to take over the situation, get it sorted and then speak to the staff member on what they did wrong, and how they could improve them self for the future, this method gets the situation handled leaving the players happy, and then the staff member can see as of how to handle it, and then informed on what to improve on.

the second way, would be to assist the staff member, this could be in telling them how they can handle the sit in action, or giving them pointers on things they can do or pick up on while handling it. this gives the staff member a bit more experience on handling sits

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

I would first ask them if they have any evidence, if they supply evidence I will bring both staff members in to a teamspeak channel, the one reporting and the reported staff member.
i would then ask the reported staff member what had happened, and i would put the evidence supplied in chat.
If the staff member confirms the screenshot, then they will be told not to do it again, and it will be brought up in the meeting.

if no evidence is supplied i would speak to the reported staff member involving the situation if they confirm the issue then the same as above will happen, however if they deny it, then i will watch over them to see if they do it.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would first separate the people who are arguing, and talk to the staff member who started it/ was disrespectful. i would ask them what is wrong and why they did it, i would also tell them to not do it again, and if they have issues to go to leadteam or talk to someone about it.

if they state that they was being harassed, or something similar, then i would have a chat with the other staff members involved as of what happened, and if they did provoke the other staff member, then they will be spoken to as well.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

IF staff member is abusing:

If the staff member is abusing their powers and it is effecting the users, the first step i will take, is to remove their powers so they can no longer do it, i would then proceed to talk with them, ask them what is going on, and why they are doing it,
I would inform them not to do it again, and that it would be being brought up in the meeting to be discussed. after that i would apply their rank back and keep an eye.

Breaking Conventional Rules:

If the staff member is breaking rules set for everyone then they will be asked to come on teamspeak, i would tell them to not be breaking rules and if it continues it will have to be taken further in to Official Warnings or possible demote.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Sally. Reason: Removed RP Name
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #490744

You have good lead team experiences!

:plussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5653

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #490746

• Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #490766

Trusted with powers, we need more lead team on BHOP!

• Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491135

Thx for the support guys
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491137

One of the most straightforward guys I've ever met, he will tell his opinion bluntly and tell you exactly what he thinks. He knows the rules, he's a loyal member of the community and he's very active. I've known this guy for a long time and I've always questioned why he isn't a higher up in the staff team. This man always keeps the staff team in line even when he didn't have powers, he has the leadership and influence to pass judgement and get people to listen to him.

:support:
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Kalll. Reason: spelling

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491152

Kalll wrote:
One of the most straightforward guys I've ever met, he will tell his opinion bluntly and tell you exactly what he thinks. He knows the rules, he's a loyal member of the community and he's very active. I've known this guy for a long time and I've always questioned why he isn't a higher up in the staff team. This man always keeps the staff team in line even when he didn't have powers, he has the leadership and influence to pass judgement and get people to listen to him.

HAHAHA i love this part kall "Tells his opinion bluntly" xD, ye some people are fine with it, mainly the people who know me, and others think i'm being a dick xD.

And yes, I do keep staff in line even with no powers xD, can't stand staff who do things wrong, or are abusing, the rank just simply makes things easier, because i can then deal with them, instead of having to go bug leadteam of servers 24/7 xD.

TBH kall, i have no clue why people listen to me lol, i either tell you stuff that you may not like, or i say random crap lol.
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491294

You may be the one whos gonna bring me back to play more bhop....Never met you but people gave me very good impression and faith on you so good luck.

• hamad711
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex. Deathrun SuperAdmin
  • Thanks received: 335

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491300

Anon_Gaming wrote:
Kalll wrote:

HAHAHA i love this part kall "Tells his opinion bluntly" xD, ye some people are fine with it, mainly the people who know me, and others think i'm being a dick xD.

And yes, I do keep staff in line even with no powers xD, can't stand staff who do things wrong, or are abusing, the rank just simply makes things easier, because i can then deal with them, instead of having to go bug leadteam of servers 24/7 xD.

TBH kall, i have no clue why people listen to me lol, i either tell you stuff that you may not like, or i say random crap lol.

you're an asshole but also a cool guy, usually when I do get a chance to speak with you, you go on about bullying people in your damned college, feel bad for neon now that I look over it xd.

trusted, good friend, funny and professional
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491407

lMichaell wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Kalll wrote:

you're an asshole but also a cool guy, usually when I do get a chance to speak with you, you go on about bullying people in your damned college, feel bad for neon now that I look over it xd.

Don't call me an asshole you asshole xD.
I don't bully no one hahaha, they just try to annoy me lol.

Thanks for the support bud :)
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491408

lMichaell wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Kalll wrote:

Mate this guy is basically the one being bullied hes to scared to lay a hand on me xD

• TheNeonRaider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ExSurf-Admin | ExBhop- Head Admin | Ex-SSRP- Admin
  • Thanks received: 31

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491411

TheNeonRaider wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Kalll wrote:

Mate this guy is basically the one being bullied hes to scared to lay a hand on me xD

Mate just because you are double my fucking size, and run at me like miley cyrus on a wrecking ball, like shit who wouldn't be scared lol.
Bloody hell dan xD, idk why your talking smack when your sitting next to me bud hahahahahaha, i'll do what jordz said and push you off your chair in a min lol
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491415

Anon_Gaming wrote:
TheNeonRaider wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Kalll wrote:

Mate just because you are double my fucking size, and run at me like miley cyrus on a wrecking ball, like shit who wouldn't be scared lol.
Bloody hell dan xD, idk why your talking smack when your sitting next to me bud hahahahahaha, i'll do what jordz said and push you off your chair in a min lol

not if i bloody do it first and when you are on the floor i'd just sit on you and use you as a chair and since im double your size i bet you would have a lot of fun slowly dying :P
  • TheNeonRaider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ExSurf-Admin | ExBhop- Head Admin | Ex-SSRP- Admin
  • Thanks received: 31
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491433

TheNeonRaider wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
TheNeonRaider wrote:
lMichaell wrote:
Anon_Gaming wrote:
Kalll wrote:

not if i bloody do it first and when you are on the floor i'd just sit on you and use you as a chair and since im double your size i bet you would have a lot of fun slowly dying :P

Hey i said Double the size, not double the strength xD, cheeky git lol
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491449

oh lord what did i cause, just push each other off and record it already!!
xd
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #491483

Dont really know much about the Bhop server but i know Anon and he is suitable for any admin+ role for most servers id say!
  • Simmy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 85

[Bhop Super Admin Application] Anon_Gaming 7 years 1 month ago #495085

Simmy wrote:
Dont really know much about the Bhop server but i know Anon and he is suitable for any admin+ role for most servers id say!

Thanks simmy.
You should come play on the other servers within zarp xD
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE