Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 2 months ago #490378

Permission Given by Luan (Proof can be shown if needed)

Player Related
RP Name - Niko
Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time GMT-07:00
Link to Steam Profile: Niko
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86214918
Current Gametracker Profiles -[/b]

Server 1 Niko

Server 2 - cant find

Server 3 Niko

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin.
My time being a moderator will help me contribute to me being admin because I have experience with sits and F1's etc.
I have learned to handle situations alot better and it has helped my maturity even more, this community has improved my maturity greatly.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user).
I was on server 3 and I kept having to kick a propspammer because he was non stop propspamming and I couldnt do anything other than kick him or mass warn him.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?

Hey, your now a moderator on ZARP! First off please read the staff ethos before we begin!

First, the F1 menu. Here you will find all the actives F1s, Warnings, Active NLRS and logs.
To use the F1 menu, right click on an F1 and click handle this F1. You will then right click again and you can Goto the person or Bring them to you. Then once your done with the F1, right click it again then Mark as Finished.

Now lets talk about the F6 menu. Here you can find a persons recent punishments, you can also search a STEAMID's punishments. Here you can see what punishment they received and what the reason was.

Next is the tab menu. When you click on a person in the tab menu, you receive options to Goto them, Bring Them, Put them back to their last location, Kick them, Freeze, Slay , Unban from job, and mute them. These will be used for quickly handling something not needing to type it. You can also see their steam ID to use it for warning.

Commands:
/tp : Bind this to a button for quick tping for a F1/sit. Please do not abuse this power in RP. /tp (steamid) or use tab menu.
/warn (steamid) (reason) You should always use the steam id to make sure you dont warn the wrong person, it can be found in the tab menu.
/unwarn (steamid) This removes a recent warn off of them, but does not remove it off their rapsheet. Always use the steamid!
/goto (name/steamid) This can also be used in the tab menu. It teleports you to the targeted player.
/kick (steamid) (reason) This will be used to kick a player.
/freeze (steamid) (time) This will be used to freeze a player, incase they are mass rdming etc.
/unfreeze (steamid/name) This will be used to unfreeze a player.
/back Brings you to your last location.
/backspawn Brings you to spawn.
/bring (steamid) brings targeted player to you.

Please do not abuse commands in any way.

Finally, most commands above are located in the tab menu,

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello player x, I have looked at your appeal and this was your first ban. I am going to accept this, but in order to prevent you being banned again, please read the SSRP rules. Thank you for playing at ZARP and have fun!
:accepted:

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words).
I feel like I should be promoted because Its so much easier to help the server by being an admin. I have access to many more things and I can freeze people easier. Im really dedicated to help out ZARP and I want to be able to have more powers to help out alot more. Being an admin will effect the server greatly, I will have access to banning rulebreakers than rulebreak nonstop and or stop server lag. It will be alot more fun being an admin than being a moderator and with my experience in F1's, I beleive I should become an admin. This will also be a good effect on the server because I can be on duty cloaked noclipping around the map to find rulebreakers without being spotted. I feel like being an admin would be easier for me. Zarp has improved my personality greatly and I think I deserve to give back by stopping rulebreakers. I only resigned last time because I didn't feel right about me being an admin, now im ready and will try to help people the best I can!
Thanks for reading this!
-Niko

READ : My attitude was recently bad, now I'm back to me, I understand if you think differently about me, but post some feedback ye?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Gametrackers
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 2 months ago #490379

Was a great admin before he resigned.

Great guy to be friends with too.

Good luck Niko

:plussp:
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 2 months ago #490383

Fixed your Gametrackers, you need to improve your activity.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 2 months ago #490384

Sally wrote:
Fixed your Gametrackers, you need to improve your activity.

Thanks, im just having Irl troubles, but Ill get better activity.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #490910

Bump
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #490947

Has some of the dankest memes possible
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #490954

Dude you've legit got 0 activity, Try to play more throughout the weeks and apply again!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #490956

Jordz wrote:
Dude you've legit got 0 activity, Try to play more throughout the weeks and apply again!

erm not trying to sound like a smart ass but theres not 0
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #490957

I think Niko has met the dank fairy and has been dankified. I don't know if it's a good or bad thing.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #490958

Niko wrote:
Jordz wrote:

2 days with barely anything, great logic.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #492161

Chroma wrote:
Niko wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Hey Niko, your activity on SSRP Is truely shocking. When you were staff you where alright when you were online however I was told stories of you abusing, no clipping in cloak around the map. From my experience you do act a little immature and shouldn't answer staff back. I feel that in the future you may be a great staff member however for now I dont think your ready.

:minussp:

Side note, please dont come storming on my TTT aplication again. You have no playtime and shouldnt have a say on a staff member's attidude in game. You dont know if i'm abusive, kind, friendly or what. Dont judge a book by it's cover <- Life Lesson Niko, Life Lesson.

Give me some details on how I abused? Also this is what you use to fire back at me? Not surprised coming from you honestly.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #492167

Chroma wrote:
Niko wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Hey Niko, your activity on SSRP Is truely shocking. When you were staff you where alright when you were online however I was told stories of you abusing, no clipping in cloak around the map. From my experience you do act a little immature and shouldn't answer staff back. I feel that in the future you may be a great staff member however for now I dont think your ready.

Side note, please dont come storming on my TTT aplication again. You have no playtime and shouldnt have a say on a staff member's attidude in game. You dont know if i'm abusive, kind, friendly or what. Dont judge a book by it's cover <- Life Lesson Niko, Life Lesson.

Keep in mind, I cloak around the map to make sure everything is fine and nobodys doing wierd shit when theres no f1s.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #492168

:minussp: srsly dude just no you just resigned twice and kept applying ur just going to resign again lmfao
  • Hamzah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ayy
  • Thanks received: 390
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Hamzah.

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #492170

Hamzah wrote:
:minussp: srsly dude just no you just resigned twice and kept applying ur just going to resign again lmfao

I included I was ready, but ok.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #492995

Chroma I've seen what you said about Niko on this and here's what I have to say.

First of all, Niko never abused in anyway, cause if he did I bet he'd have loads of -Supports on here or admins would call him out about it, but the only thing they point him out on is his activity. Also, if he "abused" how come no one actually did something about it?

Second, when he comes at you with constructive criticism, don't cry about it, as it may lower your chances as a staff member. Also, he didn't "storm" your App, he actually gave a good reason to -support you. Just because you told people to kill themselves on different servers doesn't mean your attitude suddenly changes on a TTT server.

Next time don't bring up stupid rumors and use them against someone as it shows you believe everything you hear.
  • Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Marshall Law.

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #492996

Marshall Law wrote:
Chroma I've seen what you said about Niko on this and here's what I have to say.

First of all, Niko never abused in anyway, cause if he did I bet he'd have loads of -Supports on here or admins would call him out about it, but the only thing they point him out on is his activity. Also, if he "abused" how come no one actually did something about it?

Second, when he comes at you with constructive criticism, don't cry about it, as it may lower your chances as a staff member. Also, he didn't storm on your App, he actually gave a good reason to -support you. Just because its on a different server doesn't mean your attitude suddenly changes.

Next time don't bring up stupid rumors and use them against someone as it shows you believe everything you hear.

Someone who has the smarts.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #493155

Renold wrote:

Just that?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #493164

:support: Niko was a great admin in the past, I still play with him on ssrp quite a bit and he's not broken any rules to my knowledge, he is perfect material for the role in my opinion.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #494710

Chroma wrote:
Niko wrote:
Jordz wrote:

Please provide evidence I abused or your literally taking a shit on my name for no reason.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Administrator] Niko's Application 7 years 1 month ago #494714

Hey there Niko, I believe we both got admin on the same week or you were a mod when I was an admin, It was great times back then, I hope for you to stay as an admin this time though, you're a cool guy to chill with and trully meme a lot.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
  • Page:
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE