Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1:
www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Gamer%2...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2:
www.gametracker.com/player/%7CZ%7C%20The...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3:
www.gametracker.com/player/The%20Gamer%2...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time:
Over 1,500 hours if you add up every single one of my GT profiles.

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I have been admin for a very long collected time and have learnt a lot over the years. I know how to handle every type of F1 whether it's a hacker on the server or just someone NLRing. I always try my very best to be the best administrator I can possibly be. My time as administrator (and a bit of Super Admin) will contribute to becoming a super admin again because I've learnt so much and have already held the role before and did a good job at it.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?:

I believe I would be a good candidate for the super administrator team for many reasons:

Activity:
I have some of the best activity of any other member of staff as I am always online when possible. Although I do not play on server 2 and rarely on server 3, I still occasionally go on there and can go on there if needed.

Loyalty and Honesty:
I am incredibly loyal to my current position on the staff team. Along with that, I am loyal to the community and the SSRP servers always doing what I must. I am honest to everyone and will never tell a lie. I never abuse and always do my job appropriately and correctly to the best of my ability.

Dedication:
I am very dedicated to my role and I am always helping players whenever possible, including helping other members of staff. Along with being honest and loyal, I am dedicated to my role and always try to do my best.

Past Experience:
I have been a Super Administrator before on ZARP SSRP and therefore I know what it's like being one and how to do it well. Although I was demoted, it was not because I was doing my job wrong or abusing, but because of issues attending lead meetings. I have also been staff many times and I would say that I have been staff for around 2 years total and have spent more hours as staff than I have as a user, due to this I have learnt many things and I believe I am good as admin.

Confidence and Leadership:
Although I don't see myself leading meetings (which is a Head Admin role anyway), I believe that I am good at leading a team and ensuring that everyone does their role correctly to make everyone happy. I am also confident and am not afraid to get my voice heard (even though I rarely use my microphone outside of meetings or spacers), so if I believe something needs to happen, then I am going to express my opinions. Other ways I show leadership and that I can handle the role is I already take on some of the things a super admin does. I am regularly asking for staff to help with F1s along with spectating staff members to see if they are doing their jobs correctly and well.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

Sometimes I struggle when there are a lot of F1s being made but no staff is doing them. To work my way around this, I asked for help in admin chat but received no answer or help so I spectated and teleported to every member of staff online and questioned them on why they were not helping with F1s, I then noted down all of their names and gave it to some Head-Admins.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

In an F1:
I would begin with asking the user for their side of the story then I would ask the accused staff member to teleport to me and then ask for their side of the story. I would then use both stories to try and get a clear idea of what had actually happened. I would ask the staff member if what the user had said was true. If they say that it was not true, I would ask for evidence from the user unless the staff member admitted to the actions. If the staff member was found to be breaking rules or abusing, I would speak to them on teamspeak about their actions.

On the forums:
Accepted [ Click to expand ]

Denied [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
I would first question the staff member to find out whether they meant to ban the user for such an excessive amount of time. If they did then I would ask for the staff member to go on teamspeak so I could speak to them about the ethos and treating everyone fairly so the correct punishment is given for the rulebreak(s). After that, I would ask them if they understood then let them go and shorten/remove the ban.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If I saw that a staff member was clearly struggling to deal with a user appropriately, I would first teleport to them and ask them how they have handled the situation so far and help them to handle it with a more appropriate manner so the situation is dealt with correctly. If the staff member isn't handling situations correctly, I would speak to them about what they are doing wrong and how to improve and consider a re-training.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would begin with spectating the accused staff member if he was in RP and not in the admin sit and try to see what they are doing wrong. I would then ask the staff member to teleport to me and the other staff member so we can talk to him about what he is being accused of. I would ask him if it was true, but if they said it wasn't I would request evidence from the other staff member. If the evidence is valid then I would speak to the accused staff member about their actions and ensure that they understood the rules that they broke.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
I would begin with asking the staff member to stop acting in a disrespectful manner and stop arguing with other members of staff. I would ask the staff member to explain what happened and why they are being disrespectful and arguing with other members of staff. I would make sure that the staff member had calmed down and no more arguments would occur. I'd tell the staff member that his behaviour is not acceptable, and tell him not to do it again.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
If the staff member was deliberately breaking mass amounts of rules, I would demote them on the spot to eliminate any more harm. If not, I would tell the staff member to go on teamspeak so I can talk to them. I would tell them that they are breaking many rules which is unacceptable, I'd make sure that he knows that he is breaking rules and tell him the rules which he is breaking to hopefully stop any more rulebreaks from them.
Thank you for reading my application and good luck to the other applicants!
Extra Information:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by The Gamer Guy.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490152

Its the fucking gamer guy? SA - HA 2017 Gamer Guy
:plussp:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Gamer Guy

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490159

Warned me
Trusted with powers
:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490282

Bruh you cant even run an event let alone be a Super Admin

• Sada.
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Confused and disgusted by the ban
  • Thanks received: 3851

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490284

I'm not sure why you lost your SA rank previously. Hopefully you have improved on that since last time.

Other then that, +support good guy.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490287

Great ex-Super Admin and deserves to be back were he belongs :D
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490296

Naomi Blazitson wrote:
I'm not sure why you lost your SA rank previously. Hopefully you have improved on that since last time.

Read the spoiler at the end :)

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone!
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490298

An Ex-Super Admin that I'm not sure of why you lost the rank. Hope you get SA, good luck mate!
:support:
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490299

The Gamer Guy wrote:
Naomi Blazitson wrote:

Read the spoiler at the end :)

Thanks for the feedback so far everyone!
nu, I refuse
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490300

You do a great job in game but the lead team meeting is a large part of being a lead team member and it would be much better if you could attend.
  • _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Sally.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490302

He has been in the position before and is fully qaulified for the position.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490310

:support: was super admin, great staff, does his job
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490314

The only negative I could see here is your ability to attend meetings. It's a big part of being a lead team member, you need to be able to attend at the least and speak your mind - (or type it).
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490437

Morgan wrote:
The only negative I could see here is your ability to attend meetings. It's a big part of being a lead team member, you need to be able to attend at the least and speak your mind - (or type it).

I am able to attend the moderator and a part of the admin meeting, it's the lead meetings I won't be able to attend and I spoke to chute and you can see what he said in the spoiler about it :)
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490443

I don't very often see you on the server, when I do you aren't really doing anything...
But before I know you did your job so I'll just assume you're the same person as back then.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490517

lMichaell wrote:
I don't very often see you on the server, when I do you aren't really doing anything...
But before I know you did your job so I'll just assume you're the same person as back then.

I haven't seen you on the server ever since you resigned, but I can assure you that I am online server 1 a lot (but I am usually on duty, doing events or other things of that nature rather than role-playing). Thanks for the feedback!
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490518

The Gamer Guy wrote:
lMichaell wrote:

I haven't seen you on the server ever since you resigned, but I can assure you that I am online server 1 a lot (but I am usually on duty, doing events or other things of that nature rather than role-playing). Thanks for the feedback!

At least you know I resigned and didn't get demoted.
I'll be sure to see you soon.
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490521

Gamer, You where a really good Lead Team member back in the day, However you weren't able to attend the Lead Team Meetings back then, So are you able to do it now?
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490522

Yay he hosted an event with me he's nice :plussp:
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[SSRP Super Admin Application] The Gamer Guy 7 years 2 months ago #490545

Jordz wrote:
Gamer, You where a really good Lead Team member back in the day, However you weren't able to attend the Lead Team Meetings back then, So are you able to do it now?

As stated in my application, I would try my best to attend but I would most likely not be able to. It's not that I don't WANT to attend but because I can't. I spoke to chute about the paste in and I think I told yo about it and chute just told me that I should write my alternative on my application.

It would be a shame if I was denied because of that even if I am a good staff member and would do a good job.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1