steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198111457559

What server are you applying for?

Bunny Hop

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:75595915

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/%E2%9D%A4Moth...arpgaming.com:27100/

Estimated Server Time:

518 minutes (Improving and as of writing the application).

Languages I speak:

English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

As an admin, I have utilized my time to Bhop and as of now I have started to devote my time on all 3 servers that is TTT, Deathrun and Bhop

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I make a good candidate for SA as I always follow the rules and I am friendly with players and staff on and off the servers.
There also isn't any SA's on the server and that could one day be a cause for concern.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member
but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

There wasn't much problems I encountered as an Admin that required a lead team member however I still take caution on the servers incase there are the people who will make threats against the server that does require a lead team member.

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

If there was a report about abuse to a staff member I would invite them to Team Speak and I would make sure that they can talk about it. If they do admit to the abusive report, I will verbally warn them and take appropriate action.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation:
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?

If a staff member banned a user for an excessive amount of time, I would talk to them about what they did to get their long ban. If the staff member did take appropriate action, I would forgive them but I would lower the user's time depending on what they did.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?:

If a staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling as they don't know what to do, I will verbally assist them either in Team Speak or using admin chat in game. Depending of what they have done, I will tell them what they need to do as an appropriate action.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
Firstly, I would talk to them both in admin chat to see what's going on and invite them to Team Speak to talk about it. If the reported staff member accepts that they did break the rules, I would ask them what rule. Depending on the scale of how many times they did it, I would resolve using different actions to make sure they understand.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I invite them both to Team Speak to talk about what has been happening and then see what they have been doing to one another. I would hear both sides of the argument and see which both of them have done to make the argument worse. If action needs to be taken I would use appropriate action.

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

If a staff member breaks rules to the point where normal users either do it too or they are being harmed by the staff member. I would indefinitely get that staff member into Team Speak and talk to them about their actions. If they say they did do the action, I would take preliminary precautions and ask them not to do it again. If they say that they didn't I would tell them that if they don't tell there will be a risk of serious actions and consequences.
  • Annie Moonise
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex Deathrun Server Owner
  • Thanks received: 881
Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex TeamSpeak Staff
Ex Forum Staff - Deathrun Moderator Section
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Super Admin Application] ❤Mother Annie❤ 7 years 2 months ago #490112

Moved to the correct section for you!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[Bhop Super Admin Application] ❤Mother Annie❤ 7 years 2 months ago #490144

I have fixed your Steam link and a bbCode error, I feel you need to improve activity but you are already aware of that so good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[Bhop Super Admin Application] ❤Mother Annie❤ 7 years 2 months ago #490401

Holy shit annie you are going hard with applications but you have my :plussp: coz you friendly trusted staff and more deserves the job
  • Lotto_Totto
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1147

Ex TTT & Deathrun Super Admin
Ex TTT 4x ,prophunt 2x,murder,deathrun 2x Admin
>Steam Profile<

[Bhop Super Admin Application] ❤Mother Annie❤ 7 years 2 months ago #490508

• Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

[Bhop Super Admin Application] ❤Mother Annie❤ 7 years 1 month ago #490733

Great staff member!
Trusted!
Friendly!
:plussp:
  • Hey its Alex
  • Legendary Member
  • Ex- Deathrun HA, Ex-TTT Admin x2, Ex-Surf Mod
  • Thanks received: 460
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Hey its Alex.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds

211 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32