What server are you applying for? SSRP 1,2,3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40469716

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Chrisssssss/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Chrisssssss/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Chrisssssss/u...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 2100 + Hours

Languages I speak: English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:

I feel that my time as an administrator has contributed to me becoming a super administrator as it has allowed me to experience the implementation of the rules on all levels. It has allowed me to experience various forms of rule breaking and has tested the extent to which I've learned the rules to the point it has lead me to question the rules and discuss them with the appropriate staff level. I think that despite my rule breaks as a staff, I have learned from my mistakes and it has helped towards improving my abilities of becoming a super administrator as I've realised the error of my ways and have owned up for my actions. It has shown me that being a member of staff is not just about how many f1's you can handle, it's not about the punishments that you hand out, it's about the people that you affect and help out by your actions that you take.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team? ( in this part you can go as detailed as you want):

I feel that throughout my time as an Admin I have learnt a great amount about how the community works and how it can be improved. By becoming a super administrator I feel that I will be able to improve the staff team and help in decision making that can influence Zarp as a whole. I know how to deal with situations in an orderly manner and I know how to communicate this across to the staff team to ensure that they do not affect the users of the community negatively. It will allow me to accomplish the tasks that I could not do before, as I've come across many situations that have needed an executive decision.

Communication -
I have always been there to help out other staff members with how to handle situations when they question a rule or are unsure. In many circumstances I have spoken to administrators and moderators to tell them about their rule breaks and made sure that they're understanding of their actions before passing it onto lead team. I do my best to communicate to all members of the community and I make sure to be as respectful and as professional as possible when handling situations. I always ensure that f1's are being handled and always try to push the team to get them done as soon as possible.

Honesty and Trustworthiness
I have always admitted to my actions, even when I know I am in the wrong, I do not try to lie my way out of sticky situations. I tell my opinion bluntly and make sure that it is comprehended in a suitable manner. I make sure that my word is known to be the truth and not a way to avoid a situation. I am a SSRP Admin and a Team Speak staff member, I have shown that from these positions that I am a trustworthy member of the community. I have been in several meetings and have been put in many circumstances where I have handled sensitive information and proved that I can be trusted to handle it.

Reliability and Experience
I am a loyal member of the community, I have been an administrator for over 8 months now and that is excluding the last 3 year time period that I was an administrator and a moderator before I resigned for the breaks. I'm a fully committed member of the staff team I have not left the community even when I've been in tough times. I'm active and I've always made sure to do f1's as soon as they're reported. I'm proud to say that due to being an old member of the community that I have built up a range of knowledge from my experiences so I know how to handle situations across the board. Due to the long time period I have been playing in the community I'm proud to say that I had influence on many rules and have taken part in many discussions towards the wording of such.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:

An obstacle that I encountered on the way was on SSRP server 3. I did an f1 sit at the top of nexus and a nuke was happening at the time. A person raided the nexus as a police officer breaking nlr under the normal nuke rules, however the nuke was not at the top of nexus when I was allowed to check around the building. So under rule 7.3 it stated that nlr only applies at the building where the nuke is. I had to make the decision whether to take out the person from the raid as he was currently breaking the rules, which under the ethos you should only take them out of it if you feel that they are extensively breaking the rule, instead of waiting after. I make the decision to release outside information (which was wrong) stating "the nuke is not up there" to back the ruling that they was in fact breaking the rules. They purposely stated that they new the nuke was not there, but due to the ruling they stated that they could break nlr until they find the location of it. I needed a super admin to clarify the rule at the time as you could make assumptions that the nuke could be everywhere and hence all cops could break NLR no matter where the location is. (Later on it was clarified by a lead team member and punishments on all ends were delivered as deserved)

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:

Firstly, I review the report by looking at the evidence of the reporter, testing and seeing if it is relevant and reliable. Even if it is not, then I would ask to speak to the member of staff on teamspeak and ask for his interpretation of the situation. Making sure to state that by admitting to their actions if they were committed will lead to less severe consequences as everyone makes mistakes. However, if the staff member was to attempt to lie their way out of the situation in some form, then they would have a more severe punishment as they are showing that they're not understanding their actions. If the staff member did commit the actions and admitted to it, then I would give them a verbal warning telling them to not do it again and that they're meant to be an idle for the members of the community.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation; A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
Firstly, I would take the steam id on the banned individual I would check his/her recent punishments to see if they have extensive amounts of punishments within the 2 week time period. If there was not many recent punishments so it is shown that this individual did not do anything before then I would go on to question why they have been given a longer time period in comparison to other bans. If it was needed I would talk to the staff member adding them on steam or asking them in the game to go on team speak to talk about the ban. I would explain to them that there should not be any biases and they need to punish them appropriately for their actions applying by the ethos. I would give them examples of the time periods I've banned people for and then I would ask them to edit the ban accordingly.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation; A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?

Firstly, I would go to them stating that they need to act professionally when handling situations, meaning in a calm and orderly manner. I would advise that they take a breath and review the situation by listening to what each person has to say and to look over the evidence that is being provided. If they still cannot handle the situation in a suitable manner I would take on the situation myself telling the staff member to watch, resolving it in the manner that is appropriate and then I would speak to the staff member afterwards explaining what he/she has done wrong.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation; A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?

Firstly I would ask them both to calm down asking them to come on to team speak to talk about the problem. I would then ask each of them to explain their side of the story so that I could review what is going on and understanding what rule is being broken. If a rule was broken I would clarify to the person and ask them if they understand what they have done wrong, giving punishment depending if they admit, if they're understanding of how severe the actions that they took. I would advise that in the future if a rule was broken and the staff member didn't understand then they can always speak to a member of lead team staff to have it comprehended to them.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation; A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?

I would ask the individuals to come on to team speak to talk. I would ask the disrespector why he is being disrespectful and what has provoked him to disrespect this member of staff. If there is provocation and unacceptable action from another staff member I would ask them why they acted in such a manner, knowing that it would provoke the staff member in such a way. I would then explain how the staff team should act and how they are idols for users explaining that they should know how to act and they should know that they are always liable for their rule breaks and it is unacceptable. Depending on how severe the situation I would give the punishment required to the disrespector and to the individual if in some way provoked or acted in an inappropriate manner that is deemed unacceptable.

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation; You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?

I ask them over admin chat to speak to them after they're done with what they are doing, if they carry on breaking the rule while I am spectating them to wait for them to come out of the situation I would forcibly take them away. I would then explain to them what I witnessed, asking them if they realise their actions and how it affects the people around them. If someone was affected by these actions I would ask to bring them to the situation so the staff member could apologise for his/her actions. If they do not own up for their action, if they do not apologise to the users who were affected and if they do not consider their actions as a wrongdoing then they would receive the appropriate punishment.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read my application
If there is anything you would like to give me feedback upon then please do so
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 96
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Kalll. Reason: adding timer
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490041

Good luck Kalll!!
:plussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalll

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490042

slowest adminge i ever meet ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by troublemakerrrrrr.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490044

+support

Awesome guy !
Also very friendly!
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490045

Ezehzz wrote:
You or redhurt copied my spinning balls yesterday without my permission ;(

Lol nub I had one already you're far behind times bb ;)

But dw I didn't copy yours
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490046

You're really friendly and I do see you actively trying your best to help out however we're a bit limited as you won't be able to attend the Lead Team meetings.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490047

Great guy!
would be an awesome SA

• Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490054

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490059

Mofuckin' yes, it's your boy kall with a million L's in his name because he's bad at names.

good luck!
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490060

YESYESY EYS EYES YES
¨Mature
Friendly
Trusted
Overall gr8 guy¨
:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490065

My cumslut.
  • BremFM
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 93

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490090

:support: great admin and always gets to requests fast
  • TopDog
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by TopDog.

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490155

:minussp: Princess.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490304

Thanks for the feedback, its much appreciated :D
  • Kalll
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490305

I haven't seen you in game in a long time, because of this, I am unsure if you are a good fit for this position.

From what I saw of the brief time you took my F1 before I left, you did seem like you had become more of someone fit for SA... but I am unsure without further evaluation.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
qwe [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490409

The title of your application has been prefixed according to the template.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490410

You definitely deserve Super Admin.

Best of Luck to you my friend!

• Marshall Law
  • Senior Boarder
  • 鉄拳格闘家またペッパービーフシェフ
  • Thanks received: 65
Former SSRP Administrator
2K Subscribers on YouTube

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490697

Turndown I see is not being able to attend meetings but you are fit for the job, best of luck!
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #490754

I will only support you if you give me a cookie!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Orang3. Reason: Jk

[SSRP Super Admin Application] Kalllllllllll 7 years 1 month ago #491050

Really knows what he is doing good with his job and really active and respectful to everyone also very mature.
  • Death Driver
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex BHOP/SSRP - Moderator
  • Thanks received: 11

Ex-Bhop: Moderator
Ex-SSRP: Moderator
ZARP VIP
  • Page: