Server 1 - I don't play Server 1.
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/ZeroImpulse/d...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - I don't play Server 3.

Estimated Server Time:
95 Hours
Languages I speak:
English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match or RDM is killing another player for a non-RP reason. For Example, Player T goes up to Player S and kills him for no apparent reason. Player S could make an F1 and if he had the applicable information then Player T would be warned.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule or NLR is a timer (3 minutes) which restricts you from returned to the area of your death. You have to forget your previous life until the 3-minute timer is up. For example, if Player T raided Player S and killed him; Player S could not go to the area of the death until the end of the timer.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
This is a piece of information that gives away a place or an action of a player that has killed you. This is a piece of information that gives away a place or an action of a player that has killed you. For example, if Player S said in OOC while is NLR timer is still going, "I just got raided by Player X! Everyone go to [location of base] and kill him!"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player Y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
First, I would teleport both players to a sensible location and ask for both sides of their story. If Player Y admits to RDMing player X, I would ask player X what to give Player Y. No warning, a verbal warning or an official warning. If this doesn't happen, I'd ask Player X for some applicable evidence supporting his claim. If there is enough, I would give player Y an official warning. If not, I'd give him a verbal warning and tell him not to do it again if it did happen.
Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.
I would ask for some evidence, like screenshots or a recording. If this shows player Y obviously breaking NLR, I would give him an official warning. If not, I'd say that there is not enough evidence to warn anyone.
Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
I would give the player a verbal warning, and if he committed a similar offence while i was on the server, I'd give him an official warning.
Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):
I think I should be chosen as I have been on the server for over 2 years. I used to play the server a lot, and although I have only recently got back into it. Although I have recently got a warning, this was a mistake on my part and I can admit that I should not have done that. I think I would be a firm but fair admin that everyone respects. Over the years of ZARP, I have seen a lot of admins that are corrupt and horrible, and I'd like to think I would not be one of them. I think the current roster of Mods and Admins are very good, and would like to be added to that list.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, and I hope you consider me.
  • zeroimpulse
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
http://imgur.com/fPlgTVI
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] ZeroImpulse's Application 7 years 1 month ago #494809

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Decent application

Negatives:
* Recent ban
* 2 recent warnings
* Activity

My decision:

:minussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] ZeroImpulse's Application 7 years 1 month ago #495304

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent Punishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

288 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40