Semi Serious Roleplay

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:169327384

Current Gametracker Profiles:

Estimated Server Time:
32,565 minutes

Languages I speak:
English

How do you feel that your time as an administrator has contributed to becoming a super administrator:
Being a Admin for ZARP has been really good and have met some really nice and kind people along the way but now i feel like i have had enough experience as a Admin to apply for Super-Admin which will be awesome i could help with the server alot more seen as though they can do more stuff than the admin rank, im always up to helping with the server in anyway possible even if its the smallest thing it still makes me feel like im making the zarp community better.

What makes you a good candidate for the super administrator team?
What makes me a good candidate for this position? Well i have been in the ZARP community for a pretty long time know and have got a really good understanding what is aloud and what isnt, im active everyday without a problem, i have the experience for this role, also can be trusted with the powers a Super-Admin has seen as though i am TS3 Staff and a Surf Admin. Also i see alot of Staff members not doing sits right so i could help other staff members to help them to maybe become a Super Admin one day, will always make sure people are handling f1's in the right way they should be, also the main thing i like doing is if users a new a need help im am always happy to help them out in anyway possible and make sure they are all okay. My dedication to the server and the whole community of ZARP and to a staff member is my main aim when im online like i stated above im always looking to help Staff members and users in anyway possible.

Explain a situation as an administrator you encountered that was an obstacle that required the help of a lead team member but you had to work around it when no lead team member was available:
It was pretty late at night and i was on server 3 and on of my friends Hiko said some guy is hacking and which i know you need a lead team to come anti cheat them which there was none on teamspeak at the time so i told hiko to stall him and keep talking to him until i could find a way to get a lead team member but after 5 minutes of trying i couldnt get one so i told hiko to ask him about it hacks so i could spectate him and hear him speaking about it as soon as i heard enough about the hacks i tped to him and ask why he was using hacks he admitted it to me a was calling zarp anti cheats shit so i had no way of making the guy stop so the only thing i could do is ban the user

Explain how you would review and handle an abuse report against another staff member:
First I would go speak to the user that made the report and get his side of the story. after speaking to the user i would go speak to the Staff member who was reported and also get his side of the story. After getting both side of the story i will go to the form appeal and would either Accept it or Deny it.

These are examples of what i will post on the appeal:
Accepted
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Denied

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Explain in detail how you would act in the following situation;
A staff member bans a user for an excessive amount of time, how do you approach the staff member to ensure that everyone is treated fairly?
A Staff member bans a players for NLR first thing i would do is go onto the user F6 menu and have a look if he has been warned for it before and if he hasnt i would go to the staff member and tell him he shouldnt of been banned you should of either give him a verbal or a warn because it was his first offence, i would tell the staff member that im going to unban the player from the server and also inform the staff member that he is not getting reported but that to keep in mind always check f6 menu before giving any punishment out.

A staff member is dealing with a user but is struggling to do so in an appropriate manner. How would you resolve the situation?
If another staff member is struggling with a F1 i would first teleport to him and give him help where is need i would make sure that the staff member gives punishments to the person/people who need one. after he is done with the sit i would ask the staff member if i could speak to him and tell him that if he ever needs help with something dont be scared to ask another staff member because we are all here to help each other out, after this i would keep a close eye on him to see if he does his f1s in the right manner.

A staff member accuses another staff member of breaking rules, how would you help resolve the situation?
I would go to the staff member who is reporting another staff member and ask him to the story on how he is braking rules after he told me what happened i will get the rule braking staff to me and ask him if what the other staff member told me was true if he admits to the stuff if he i would tell him not to do this again and will also inform him that he will be brought up in the Lead Team meeting.

A staff member acts in a disrespectful manner towards another staff member and or sparks and argument within the staff team. How do you resolve the situation?
First i would find out what has caused this argument after i have a full understanding what has gone on i will get both or the group of people together and ask them if they can all make up or this will have to be handed into higher ranks than i am, if he calms down i would tell him not to do that stuff anymore because it can affect your image to the community and also hurt the other staff members feelings .

You spot a staff member breaking rules to the point of harming other users, how do you approach the staff member?
I will first go to the staff member straight away and ask them what they are doing? i would ask if i could speak to him/her. Id tp him/her to a roof with me and ask why are you braking rules as a staff member, if he explains himself and says that he was messing around with his friends i will explain to him that you should not be doing this in a roleplaying area and if you wish to do stuff like this peoples go to the staff areas which are no roleplaying areas and if i catch you again i will be going to higher staff to get you dealt with.

THANKS FOR READING!
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by _Lucky_.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 2 months ago #489908

Great, friendly and mature guy!
:plussp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 2 months ago #489953

Great guy, very friendly...
:support:
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 2 months ago #489962

Great guy!
Not abusive :lol:
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 2 months ago #489998

+support

Awesome guy
Very friendly !
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 2 months ago #490007

There is a big difference between knocking on a door and opening one and btw it was me that killed you.
  • Kris1
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned:SSRP Admin,TTT MOD
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #490021

You're really friendly and I sometimes see you do your role correctly, Try to help out more staff!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #490711

Bump
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #490731

Ezehzz wrote:
:minussp:

Propblocked spawn as a cop and said it was a "weapon checkpoint". He also said he didn't need any keypads on the fadding door.

Any evidence to this? Otherwise it's useless to post it here.

friendly, active and cool!
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #490745

:support: nice admin!
  • Tonnyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BuyWargame:Red Dragon+EU4
  • Thanks received: 106

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #492682

Bump
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #494916

Bumpy
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #494971

Your a great person, but I'm not sure if your the best candidate.
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP SuperAdmin Application] Bannana Boy 7 years 1 month ago #494982

My Banana Brother ;)

• BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied