TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Mister Eggplant's Application

[SSRP Moderator] Mister Eggplant's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488368

Main Details

RP Name: Mister Eggplant
Time Zone: GMT
Link to Steam Profile: I can't find it :(
SteamID: I can#t find it :(
Current Gametracker Profiles:
I had many different Steam names so for ease I will leave you with the search query of my name.
I can assure you these are all my accounts.
Server 1 -
Server 2 -
Server 3 -

Estimated Server Time:
Per Day: At least 7 - 8 hours a day, maybe more if I don't have much on.
All time: I've been playing the SSRP server for 3 and a bit years, so a lot of time. 90% of my Garry's Mod play time is from sitting on ZARP servers all day.

Languages I speak: English.

DarkRP Related

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random Death Match, also known as RDM is when a player will kill another player for an invalid or no RP reason at all.

For example if Player X was to kill Player Y for the reason "I don't like his taste of peanut butter", this would be considered Random Death Match.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario:
New Life Rule, also known as NLR is when a player would return or interact with the district in which they died in for 3 minutes, If you are to die in spawn you much leave the area as soon as possible.

For example if Player X was to be killed by Player Y in the warehouse district and Player X was to return to that area within 3 minutes, he would then be breaking New Life Rule and must leave the area as quickly as he can or he will be punished.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario:
Metagaming is when a player would use Out of Character (OOC) channels to give out information to other players he would otherwise not be able to receive this information.

Say for example Player X is being raided by Player Y and he calls out in the OOC "I am being raided at the fountain district, come and help me" he would then be breaking the Metagaming rule.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.

First of all I would take both of the players to a nice quiet roof and I would freeze the player who was accused of it, as if he is RDMing like he was accused of I do not want to be shot and killed whilst doing the sit. I would then check through the logs to confirm Player X was in fact killed by Player Y and would proceed to ask Player Y why he did it and then I would ask for proof from Player X in the form of video or screenshot (if possible). This could now go down one of two ways.

If Player X has proof to back up his accusations I would then proceed to look at the proof and if it is valid I would then punish Player Y in a way I think he deserves. I would then Player Y back and apologise to Player X for the inconvenience Player Y may have caused and then send him back.

If Player X does not have proof to back up his accusations then I would have to let him know there is no way I can proceed with the sit and send both of the players down after apologising to Player X about there being nothing I can do. I would then keep a close eye on Player Y to see if I can maybe catch him RDMing again.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.

I would check the logs and see if Player X's accusations are correct and check the logs for the district and time he died, if the deaths are within 3 minutes I would then proceed to punish Player Y accordingly after asking him why he did it.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided

I would simply PM the user asking him not to Metagame, however if he continues to do so I would TP to him and ask him to stop. If he is to do it a 3rd time I would then warn the user for Metagaming and let him continue with his day.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words):

I believe I should be chosen because I am a very active user on the ZARP SSRP servers. I would mainly focus on server 1 and 3 and would like to help keep those server clean however I can jump on server 2 if I am ever needed on there. I do have recent warnings but I can promise the staff team that those will be my last warnings I will ever receive. I have been staff in the past which proves I can handle the position, I have resigned but those are due to getting bored or not being able to be in the position of staff anymore due to work or something else. I have been on the server for a very long time now and I have a very strong knowledge of the rules, you may argue I don't due to my warnings but that was because I was stupid and chose not to follow rules I knew, I guess I mainly did this to show off to people but I can assure you those days are gone. I am currently working on getting my game time up on server 1 and 3 so my activity on server 2 may not be the best.

I would like to take this opportunity to prove to the community I have changed since I got community banned. I am really missing being a staff member and for those who didn't know I have been moderator 3 times in the past, I have also been staff on other ZARP servers but they don't exist anymore. I was a helper on the Minecraft server back in 2015 and I was a jailbreak Admin back in 2014 - 2015. Please don't let my recent warnings fool you, I have genuinely changed and would like to prove it to all of you. Once again, sorry for the things I did in the past but I am telling you now, they will stay in the past.

Thanks for taking the time to read my application I hope you choose to support me whilst I run for it.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Mister Eggplant's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488369

I don't like your taste of eggplant.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Moderator] Mister Eggplant's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488370

Studio Banter wrote:
I don't like your taste of eggplant.
Sorry
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872

[SSRP Moderator] Mister Eggplant's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488371

go on steam and you go to profile and your url should be there or just add me on steam STEAM
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SSRP Moderator] Mister Eggplant's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488974

Application is not done...
Here is your steam ID and Link to Steam:
ID:STEAM_0:0:80532056
Link: steamcommunity.com/id/gamersfunhouse
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by AceInsidious.

[SSRP Moderator] Mister Eggplant's Application 7 years 2 months ago #489215

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarized some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
A lot of recent punishments, recent ban.

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

148 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun