Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/exmortalis
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:45068417
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Exmortalis/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Exmortalis/da...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Exmortalis/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: 500+ Hours

Languages I speak: English

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin: While I may only have been staff briefly, I have the ability to lead, and I've been staff on other such servers in the past. I feel as though I'm capable of showing due diligence and integrity when it comes to my F1's. I go out of my way to help players with their issues even if they haven't made an F1, going so far as to contact players outside of the server if they're unable to deal with a matter up front on the server for whatever reason. I refund players if need be, I give players a feeling of value, and if a player slips up, I'm lenient - but only to a reasonable degree.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): A player did not appreciate the fact that I used "professional grammar", as he so delightfully put it. He made an F1, but wouldn't let me deal with it because I wrote with decent grammar. So I dumbed down my dialogue and grammar to a more acceptable standard for him.

Alternatively, I've dealt with players who have attempted to worm their way around situations. Players that clearly understand the rules, but like to break them just outside of the view of any staff member, and time it so clearly and meticulously that they are not liable to be punished without due evidence. I've managed to - with the help of my fellow staff - deal with these players before, and make sure that they know that their behaviour won't be tolerated.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:
Hello, and welcome to the ZARP staff team.

Today, I'm going to be talking you through all the necessary commands you need to be a great moderator - which I don't doubt you will be.

Please take a minute or two to familiarise yourself with the staff ethos as listed by the staff member who accepted you. You may also find it here: mix.office.com/watch/1vgeqzfsj7kxq

All of the following commands can be found on the tab menu.

To begin with, let's talk about /tp (steam ID). Also known as Teleport.
This button allows you to teleport any player to the location you're aiming at. You can also use it to teleport yourself, which will generally be your primary use for this tool. Please have a valid reason for using this.

/Kick (Steam ID+ reason) allows you to kick any player on the server, but please do have a valid reason for using this - misuse will not be tolerated.

/Chatmute (steam ID) allows you to mute any player for a given amount of time, use it when necessary (micspam being a generally viable reason.). /unchatmute will have the opposite effect, and should be used with gusto when appropriate.

Unban from Job allows you to unban a player from a particular job they may have been demoted from. Use this appropriately.

/freeze (steam ID) will freeze a particular player in place, say if they keep running from a sit or keep killing other players or attempting to do other such inappropriate acts. /unfreeze will have the opposing effect.

/slay (steam ID) will slay a particular player. It's generally the step below warn and should be used appropriately.

/goto (steam ID) will allow you to go to a particular player for whatever appropriate reason.

/bring (steam ID) will allow you to bring a particular player for whatever appropriate reason.

/back (steam ID) will allow you to send back a particular player to where they last were. Alternatively, you can just put /back and you will go to the spot you last were. Or /backspawn to go back to spawn.

Now that you know the commands, kindly bring your attention to the F6 menu. Pressing F6 will allow you to bring up a comprehensive menu that allows you to view all punishments of all players currently within the server. Simply check the name and look over the warns/kicks/bans, etc.

With this seen to, you can also look at the F1 menu, your number one tool as a moderator. The F1 Menu allows you to view all active F1's made by players throughout the server, all active NLR, all recent warnings given by staff, and the logs which detail everything that has happened to a player within a brief period.

The Admin Chat is also accessible by going into the regular chatbox and typing @ before anything else. Talk to your colleagues about anything except RP related matters.

The Admin Tool is a device that allows you to check to see where keypads are linked and the current hold length of said keypads. Use whenever necessary.

Finally, please remember to attend the Staff Meeting every Saturday at 7PM UTC.

Good luck with your new rank, I'm sure you won't let us down.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello,

I see you've made an appeal and appear genuinely sincere in your attempt to right your wrong. I understand that this is your first ban, and I'm willing to give you the benefit of a doubt and lower your ban to a week. In future, if you are unaware of any rules, please type !motd. This will allow us all a chance to see how well you cogitate on what you've read and how fairly you play with other players. Thank you for making an appeal, today.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

ZARP is a community that thrives on the actions of not only the players that enjoy the server, but those who are willing to defend those players in times of need. This means a call to action for anyone who so desires to be a part of a great team that works hard and knows injustice when they see it.
I have played on ZARP for almost three and a half years, and I'm still learning new things about the players I've spent my time with on here. I've had reservations in the past, and things haven't always been easy - but I think I honestly enjoy being a mod. I think I like being a part of the team that can help people with their problems. I like being able to solve an issue when I see it. And if I can have a chance to be a part of the admin team and know that my work is going to be only that much more efficient, I'll sure as hell take that chance.
I love being able to come to people's aid, and show them that I'm not just gonna leave them blowing in the wind. I'd like a chance to be a better staff member, and improve all the time. I'm just hoping you'll allow me to be better by giving me this chance. Thank you.
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Sally. Reason: Fixed Steam Link
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #487822

Amazing guy, amazing, detailed application. Great grammar.

:support:
  • Kodi
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Proud 2016 Memer
  • Thanks received: 519

GG Onion!

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #487827

Fixed your Steam link, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #487834

:plussp:
One , if not the friendliest people on zarp.
  • Marcooo
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 465

Made by Am1og
My other account

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #487836

Amazing guy, chill ASF and dedicated to zarp!
  • Simmy
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 85

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #487837

yay
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #487839

YYEESSS, OF COURSE ITS A :plussp:
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #487846

lots of people make me want to quit the server, you however are one of the reasons to stay.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488116

Thank you for all your awesome feedback so far!
  • Father Watson
  • Nitro Booster
  • Thanks received: 1041
https://gyazo.com/fbafb32cd9b0fe8b55a862c42ff71d9a

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488118

Father Watson wrote:
Thank you for all your awesome feedback so far!

Yep.

So happy You Got Mod My Dude!
  • xInsaneSamurai
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dddddd
  • Thanks received: 623
18-7-17
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by xInsaneSamurai.

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488146

Well damn, you just became Mod and now applying for Admin? Jesus, this guy is on a roll. Good luck mate.
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488209

I don't even need to explain.
  • Klam
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 247

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488324

why isn't he admin already, chill af and nice who does his job
  • Gamentix
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 54

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488328

Great Application, absolutely astonishing and supportive person who is always there to help! You have my full support!
If I'd have the ability to vote in the meeting I'd provide proof of him being the best guy out here.
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 348

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488347

• troublemakerrrrrr
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Lenny’s
  • Thanks received: 130

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488402

Watson as admin ? what we should ask anymore ?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488980

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Application
* Friendly
* Activity

Negatives:
* None i can see at the moment

My decision:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488983

Amazing guy, You're a really good Moderator!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Admin] Father Watson's Application 7 years 2 months ago #489266

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DarkRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds

227 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun