Steam Name: Vietnam FlashBacks
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298920497/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169327384
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Vietnam%20Fla...arpgaming.com:27030/

Estimated Server Time: 1875mins

Languages I speak: English

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
As my time as a moderator on surf i feel like i have learnt my powers very well and use them when they are needed, but my powers only go so far and as a admin for surf i feel like i can do a lot more to make surf a more friendly and enjoyable place.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user): Well to be honest i havent really ran into any problems whilst playing surf so i havent really (Will Update this section through the week if i run into any problems)

If you had to write a letter to train a moderator in between 100-200 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?: First i would congratulate them on there new rank and set there rank in game. I will first start off my showing you how you can open the menu so if you would like to type !menu in chat that would be great. As you can see asoon as the menu opens up there are 3 tabs on the first screen, the first one should be chat now this menu is used for when someone in the game is chat spamming or mic spamming or to either send a message to admins/players but there is a more simple way of doing that which i will get onto that later. You can see there is a gag button if you would like to click on that for me now and you should see everyone who is connected into the game? Now the gag command is for when people are mic spamming this will make them not be able to speak in game and also no one will hear them, you should leave them muted untill they either re-join the game or untill you map switches. Now you can see a button underneath that called muted now this button is used for someone spamming in chat when you do this command on someone there chat will be disabled and there messages wont come up in the chat box anymore. There is also a button under mute that is called thetime if you click this it will show the time for that player in the chat box. Now back to the commands called asay and psay, asay is basically the admin chat if you would like to talk to another staff member without user seeing this you would type in chat a @ and then simply put your message after that. psay is pm another user also when you do this the message you sent that user does not show on the screen for the other connected players. Now moving on to the fun menu now the only command you will find here is slay. Slay is not a commonly used command in surf i personally use it if there are exploiting or either found a glitch in the map and no supposed to be there. Now there the Utility tab this is where you can kick people from the game if you have warned them before and they continue braking rules theres the kick tab where you can find there name instead of getting there SteamID or you can use the who button and then youll have to get there SteamID for this but this is a lot safer in my opinion seen as though you may miss click when on the kick tab. Now that that section is done theres a map section you should never use this for your own use at all only use this if something has happened and there is a bug with the map, never load a map up because you feel like playing on it. and finally there is a settings tab you can really do anything in that tab. Okay so that all you need to know so have fun surfing!.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for Cheating, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be? I would first have a look who banned them and then try get intouch with them a have a talk about player "i" if we both agree that hes learnt his lesson then we shall unban him because it was his fist ban then i shall go to his appeal on the fourms and tell him that he is unbanned from the Zarp Surf and tell him to go read the rules so this doesnt happen again.

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words): I should be promoted because i feel like i have master my powers as a surf moderator and i feel like i am ready to take on the roll as a Admin and make the community of the surf server better, also with my new powers as a Admin i could alot better at handling people with there problems
Extra Information: (Not Required)
WHY HAVE BANANAS WHEN YOU CAN HAVE ME ;)
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
The topic has been locked.

[SURF Admin] Bannana Boy's Application 7 years 2 months ago #486696

fuck yeaaah
:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SURF Admin] Bannana Boy's Application 7 years 2 months ago #486703

Yeah dude you deserve this shit :D
Goodluck
:plussp:
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator

[SURF Admin] Bannana Boy's Application 7 years 2 months ago #486705

:support:
  • Teddyy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
  • Thanks received: 92

[SURF Admin] Bannana Boy's Application 7 years 2 months ago #488540

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SURF! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game attitude are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP SURF staff team.

Before you get started, a staff member will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank.

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server every Friday at 8PM GMT, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

234 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47