TOPIC: [TS3 Moderator] Windows's application

[TS3 Moderator] Windows's application 7 years 2 months ago #485866

Details

Steam Name: Jonny

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Windowszarp/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104324969

Languages I speak: Croatian, English and a little bit of german

TS3 Related
How would you deal with someone who is being bullied on TS3?: I would take them both to a room, ask them for the both sides of the story's. After they tell me their side of the story i would ask if they Had any proof, because i don't want to punish anyone without proof. If the person Had proof and if it was the true I would kick the person, if he continued to do it I would ban him, but if there wasn't any proof I would put them back in their channels

Explain some of the administrative features of TS3 and when they're used
appropriately:

Give/Remove Rank: This is used to give someone the rank that they deserve, this can also be used to remove someone's rank if they were demoted or if they resigned.

Ban: This should be used if a person is breaking the ToU constantly and continues to do it after multiple kicks. This should be used as a "Last Resort"

Moving to locked channels/spacers: This is used to talk with people that report someone privately. This can also be used to talk with other staff. This can be used by right clicking on the channel and clicking move to channel.

Kick: This is used to kick someone's client when they are breaking the ToU, after a couple of warnings, this can also be used to kick someone to the Lobby/AFK Room if they are using their mic to Play music in a Room that isn't intended to be used for playing music.
Why I should be chosen? (we recommend around 50 words): I should be chosen because I'm active on TS3, some of you don't think that I'm active because I keep changing my name (Jonny Johnson and Windows XP, I only change between those two names) I am already trusted with powers since I am an admin on SSRP, I am very friendly with users and not abusive, I am often in the teamspeak lobby but I am active and i sometimes try to join public channels and try to communicate with others.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application, I have worked very hard on this and would like to get accepted! :cheer:
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963
The topic has been locked.

[TS3 Moderator] Windows's application 7 years 2 months ago #485867

Applicaitonsa are not open currently. You'll know by the announcement when its opened.
  • BananaSlanger
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • She's sad cause she believed He's ok cause he lied
  • Thanks received: 478

[TS3 Moderator] Windows's application 7 years 2 months ago #485873

Applications are currently closed. There will be an announcement whenever they open again, at the end of each month.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun