Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Bhop Moderator] Kåre420/Klaprefots Application

[Bhop Moderator] Kåre420/Klaprefots Application 7 years 2 months ago #485536

NOTE I am currently banned on the zarp teamspeak server, but my maturity on bhop is better than on TeamSpeak.
Please, I beg you for a chance!<3

DETAILS

Steam Name: Kåre420

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/WhatdYouSay/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92218337

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/K%C3%A5re420/...arpgaming.com:27100/ (I will build up gametime before meeting)

Estimated Server Time: 4 hours++? At this moment. (I will build up gametime before meeting)

Languages I speak: English, Norwegian, and a little bit of German

BHop Related

Someone new joins the server, explain how you would show them how to B-hop: Hello my name is Klaprefot, so you asked "How do I bhop?", well I am here to teach you. What you need to do is simply, hold down W to get some speed, let go off W and press A when strafing left, and D when strafing right, you also need to press spacebar (or hold it down) If you don't understand, I recommend watching a youtube video about it :)

Explain what you would do if someone was Text/Mic Spamming: I would tell them to stop, if they didn't stop, I would mute them for the text spam, and gag them for the micspam.

Explain how you would deal with someone using an exploit on the server: I would tell him to stop exploiting and warn him for it, and I'd watch over him, if he were to do it again, I would call a higher staff member to ban him.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 75 words): I know I am not well trusted in the community at the moment, but I want to be staff on bhop as I believe it needs more staff members to take care of the servers and to teach new players to bhop. I am well dedicated, and if I need to be mature, I can be mature. I like and enjoy bhopping aswell. I know the meeting is tomorrow, but I will try and get my activity up before tomorrow! I will be online daily taking care of rulebreakers, I haven't met alot of them, but I've met some today, mix spammers mostly, and I wanna take care of the server!

Extra Information: (Not Required) I know I got kinda shitty activity, but I'll keep it up! And I know I am untrusted in SSRP and TS lately, but I wont let that effect my bhop attitude and work! Promise.
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by 111111. Reason: More Info
The topic has been locked.

[Bhop Moderator] Kåre420/Klaprefots Application 7 years 2 months ago #485545

:support:
Ive never played on Zarp bhop just dropping a support because you're a cool boi.

[Bhop Moderator] Kåre420/Klaprefots Application 7 years 2 months ago #485934

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP BHOP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP BHOP Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 8PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• _Max
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sup
  • Thanks received: 1002
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun