Details:
RP name: Windows ME
time zone: Eastern time standard
steam profile link: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254204407/
steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146969339
current game trackers:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/zarandolph/da...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/zarandolph/usa.zarpgaming.com:27015/

estimated time play: I have school from 7:45 am to 2:55 pm and get home around 4:30 pm (my parents have to pick me up). And if I don’t have homework, I’ll be on until 9:00 pm. Unless something else comes up; it would be until 8:30 pm. On weekends my bedtime is 10:00 pm, if I have to something that night It would be 9:30 pm.

Languages I speak: English

DarkRP related:
Random Death match: Also known as RDM, if player r kills player s without a valid roleplay reason, then it is classified as RDM. Example: If someone were to kill someone for the fun of it.

New Life Rule: When someone gets killed for a valid RP reason, they will have a NLR timer. they may not go back to that district until NLR is over. Example: If one player is killed during a raid, and they come back to (for example Electric District) they are breaking NLR.

Meta Gaming: Speaking about RP related situations in OOC. Example: if a cop were to say weapon check in OOC, it is classified as Meta gaming.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.: First I would teleport to player x asking them for their story, then teleport to player y and ask them their story.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.: Same scenario as RDM scenario I would ask them both for their sides of the story and then look to see if anything in the console would help me determine if any of the two players RDM'd each other. Afterwards I would tell player y to leave the NLR zone if they were breaking NLR.

Explain how you would handle the following situation: Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided: I would say; Please do not meta do /advert instead.

Why I should be chosen: I would like to be chosen because I've seen so many rule breakers and wishing I could do something about it right as I had seen it happen. And I have broken rules before but I'm changing my ways. I've thought about it and I was asking myself do I want to help stop rule breaking or rule break myself? I chose to help stop rule breakers. I've first heard of ZarpRP from a youtuber. Ever since then I loved the way the server looked and I wanted to play myself. If I see a report I will try to get there as soon as possible. And if I do become mod I will be a nice one. If I wouldn't become mod, I would be disappointed but at the same time I would know that not everyone becomes administration. I love ZarpRP overall and would love to become Moderator!

Additional (not part of template): I am applying for 2/11/17. I do not have any recent punishments. the jailing situation was me and Niko (Admin) messing around. I was in no trouble what so ever. Need proof? Here!: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...ny-appeal-zarandolph he admitted it was not valid: "This is not valid it's obvious ad we are joking I jailed him indefinently like 5 times, he deserves a revote , I'm out at family night so I can't be in the meeting and I'm not at my pc".
  • WindowsME
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
WindowsME is the best OS!
[Ex-SSRP Administrator]
[Zarp VIP]
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by WindowsME.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Zarandolph's Re-re-re-application 7 years 2 months ago #481606

Fixed your Steam link and Gametrackers, good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
The following user(s) said Thank You: WindowsME

[SSRP Moderator] Zarandolph's Re-re-re-application 7 years 2 months ago #481620

no need to put RE-RE-RE
:plussp:
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288
The following user(s) said Thank You: WindowsME

[SSRP Moderator] Zarandolph's Re-re-re-application 7 years 2 months ago #485322

Thanks guys for the support!
  • WindowsME
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 14
WindowsME is the best OS!
[Ex-SSRP Administrator]
[Zarp VIP]

[SSRP Moderator] Zarandolph's Re-re-re-application 7 years 2 months ago #485351

His jails are unvalid.
:plussp:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1995
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by 0yc37xrk6m.

[SSRP Moderator] Zarandolph's Re-re-re-application 7 years 2 months ago #485363

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.110 seconds

130 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun