Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #481534

================================================================================

RP Name
Orang3

Link to Steam Profile
Steam

SteamID
STEAM_0:1:99947585

Current Gametracker Profiles

Click Here

Click Here

Click Here

Estimated Server Time
23631 minutes so around 393 hours worth of game time

Languages I speak
English & Spanish

================================================================================

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:

I feel that my time as a moderator will contribute me to becoming an admin as within the past few weeks of me being a moderator I have learnt a lot about how to handle various types of situations like sorting out RDM reports, CDM reports or just people rulebreaking in general. I have been attempting to work my hardest whenever on the server (More f1's than RP) or helping out when people are in need which leads to me having a lot more experience with what I am doing which could help me in the future when I am an admin (If so). Another reason why I think that it will contribute to me becoming an admin is that I've had a lot of experiences with F1's. I think that I am able to handle F1's quite efficiently as there have been many difficult F1's before in the past. I have basically learnt everything about what it takes to be a moderator!

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):

It was at around 5-6 PM when I was casually doing F1's like normal but there were these 2 people (Not naming/shaming) that spoke Spanish that thought they were being clever prop pushing, prop killing, rdming, breaking nlr and kill abusing. I had known one of them that were on my friends list a while back when I came back to zarp around Halloween time last year so they knew exactly that I spoke Spanish. Anyway, It was quite a busy day with around 4-5 constant F1's mostly about these two people. One was a cop, one was a gun dealer. I then told everyone to calm down with the F1's and that I'd speak to them in a sit. I then brought one of the two rulebreakers to a roof where no one was around. I was speaking to him as I could see that he broke NLR once from the logs and proof that was provided to me (Video). As I was checking the persons warnings I saw a user (His friend) prop climb into my sit so I told him to get down as I wasn't finished yet. He wouldn't listen to me so I then brought him up to the roof, froze him then warned him. After that they both just kept on rulebreaking so I brought them to the roof above the bank and told them to stop. They both continued to kill abuse and one of them killed me in the sit so I kept them frozen and asked if anyone was busy in the admin chat (@). After a couple of seconds Coutinroy teleported to me & helped me out with the rulebreakers by giving them short bans as they carried on being defiant and not responding to Coutinroy or my commands.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:

Hello [Name],

Congratulations on being accepted as an SSRP moderator! Before you start your job as a moderator I need to tell you everything about the role and what type of commands we use on our SSRP servers! Firstly we do not use ULX so if you are used to that then you will have to get used to FAdmin which is Zarps way of using commands around the server! I'm sure you will still get used to our system as we have some of the same commands only using / not ! (/kick, /warn...). Some of the main things that you need to consider are handling F1's (Reports), attempting to enhance the RP for other users & helping in general around to server. Here are all of the commands below to help you with whatever you are doing (Doing F1's, speaking to a user about something serious...)

List of commands and what they do!
(All commands are accessible from the TAB menu! You can also use the / format if you want but if you are make sure to use Steam ID's as it can affect multiple users.)

_________________________________________________________________________________

/kick [Steam ID]
Used to kick a player from the server, only use this command if you really need to.

_________________________________________________________________________________

/freeze [Steam ID] [time]
Used to freeze a player if they are being defiant or any other type of situation when it's needed for a certain amount of time. If you use the TAB menu then you can either freeze them indefinitely, 10 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes (To stop them from moving/looking around)

/unfreeze [Steam ID]
To unfreeze a player that has been frozen. (To let them move/look around)

/slay [Steam ID] [normal, silent, explode, rocket]
Used to slay a player, normal just kills the player, silent kills the player but makes no noise, explode blows up the player and rocket ragdolls and launches them up to in the air then explodes them.

/tp [Steam ID]
Used to teleport either you or another player to your crosshair.

/goto [Steam ID]
Used to teleport to a player.

/bring [Steam ID]
Used to bring a player by teleporting them next to you.

/back [Steam ID]
Used to return a player to their last location. If you use the TAB menu then you can either pick "Last location" or "Spawn".

/warn [Steam ID] [Reason]
Used to warn a player for some sort of rulebreak. Try to check F6 (Everyones Warns) for recent warnings (Recent warnings: less than 2 weeks ago) and decide either a verbal warning or a /warn for that selected player. Basically make it fair for everyone when warning people!

/unwarn [Steam ID] [Reason]
Used to unwarn a player. If you are removing a players warning that another staff gave them then ask that staff member who warned them if you can remove it.

TAB Menu Commands

Mute
Used to mute a players chat so they cannot communicate with others for a selected amount of time. You can set the time of the mute to either Indefinitely, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes.

Mute Globally
Used to mute a players voice chat so they cannot communicate with others for a selected amount of time. You can set the time of the mute to either Indefinitely, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes or 10 minutes.

Unban from job
Used to unban a player from a job.

Next you will need to know how to use all of the new tools & the new job that you will be granted/given. Here's what you get and how to use them!

Admin Chat
Used to speak to staff members only around the server by typing @ [Message] in chat.

Admin Keypad Checker/Admin Tool

Used to check fading doors or keypads inside of bases. If you don't know how to use this tool then here's how! Firstly you can left click keypads with this tool to check what they are connected to. It should come up with "This keypad is connected to 0 fading doors" This will tell you if it is linked and functional, or a blank keypad. If all of the keypads are connected it will come up with a green beam leading up to the fading door, which will then show a delay time. Remember that fading doors can only be 4 seconds or more. After you have finished checking the bases fading doors you can right click with the admin keypad checker to clear the screen. If it is still confusing then there is also a small help on the left of the screen when you equip the tool!

The Logs

Used to check information that is stored on a small log that resets around every 15-20 minutes. If you press F1 it will pop up with a new screen instead of the screen when you want to report someone, called the ZARP Administrative System. There are 4 different tabs in the logs; Admin Requests, Warnings, Loggings & Active NLR.

Admin Requests
This tab shows you who has reported a rulebreaker/problem that has happened in the server. If you right click on a report then you can either handle it or discard it as spam or abuse. Once you have pressed "handle this" you can go down to copy and copy the "Reporter's Steam ID" which can be an easier and faster way to get to them quicker & to teleport to them instead of having to scroll around the TAB menu. Once you have finished the F1 make sure to end the sit by navigating to Admin Requests, Selected F1 & press "Mark as finished". If a player has spammed an F1 then you can always "Mark as spam or abuse" If they continue either kick them or warn them.

Warnings
This tab shows you all of the recent warnings that have been given out by other staff members including you.

Logging
This tab shows you the logs of the server so you can find each log easier than looking in the console which doesn't show as much information. The logs can show where players have died, what they were killed by, the time & who they were killed by. The logs also show Steam ID's.

Active NLR
This tab shows you who has NLR, where they died & the time that they have left until they can return to that same district. If they did die in a base after being raided then they need to wait 10 minutes as it's the raid timer to go back.

Moderator on duty job
This job is only used when handling F1's or just monitoring the server to check for any rulebreakers. This job is not for roleplay so if you are seen roleplaying then you will be punished.

You now know the basics on becoming a successful moderator on Zarp! Make sure to do everything fairly like when you are warning people and when you are enforcing the rules. Another thing to do is to keep up to date with the staff ethos as it will also make your life easier and can help you whenever you are stuck. If you still need help then make sure to contact another staff member either using steam or admin chat ingame.

Good luck!

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?

Hello, [Name]

I have banned you for propspam, as the other day when the server had a high player count at around 90 players I could see that you were spamming huge containers inside of your base in attempt to stop people from raiding you or you could have been doing it to simply crash the server. Because of this the server started to lag a lot and was about to die, so I thought you were attempting to crash the server the reason why I thought that is because you were fully aware of what you were doing. I have spoken to multiple staff members about what happened the other day which lead us to come to a conclusion of lowering your ban to 1 week. As it's your first time being banned I suggest you look up the rules by typing !motd or /rules in chat after you have been unbanned. Please do not spam massive props like that again, especially when you knew what you were doing.

:accepted:

Thank you for taking time out of your day by making an appeal, have a great day!

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words):

A few reasons why I think that I should be promoted to an admin is because I have had a lot of experience since I have become a moderator on SSRP. I know all of the commands that a moderator has and I have used them all, which I think would make me a perfect admin as they are some of the main commands that are used on a daily basis when doing F1's or helping out in general. I really want to carry on helping zarp and move on to a higher level as I think I can be trusted and I am hardworking which could also boost me to where I want to get to. I am a very active person, I am very honest, professional and I know a lot about zarp and quite a lot about its history. I would be able to make the RP experiences a lot better for everyone as it would be easier to do events by having new commands to help me whenever I need them. In the past I have had a lot of experience when it comes to handling difficult situations like if someone is mass rdming. I dedicate almost every day of my life into zarp to help out as much as I can. I really want the chance to show you what I have inside of me that could change the server in an amazing way if I could make it happen as an admin!

• Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Orang3.
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #481552

BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE SAME APP
:plussp: :plussp:
:plussp: :plussp:
I know you're allowed to.
  • dott
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 288

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #481562

:minussp:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #481663

bump
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #481673

Positives
-Friendly
-Knows the rules
-Good activity

Negatives
Nope

• ChikenGod
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • BiWx Vape still not implemented smh.
  • Thanks received: 271

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #482320

bump
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #482321

Very nice and detailed application.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11215

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #482334

:plussp: Great Guys / Detailed App / Try To Get More Activitie This Week
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by VeGoVeVO.

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #482337

Hey buddy , i dedicate this song for you

Listen to the song... If you did then open the spoiler :D

Good luck!
  • Yup
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 31
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by Yup.

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #483078

bump (PLEASE POST HONEST OPINIONS <3)
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #483790

final bump
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #483793

Honest shit,
I heard you warned somebody twice while they were trying to get out of spawn otherwise, great guy

:neutralsp:
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1995

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #483804

Oh yeah the one that was breaking nlr by weapon checking people and attempting to confiscate their weapons then disrespects me by telling me to fuck off. But you can't really put an opinion just because you heard something... proof next time Niko please!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #483807

Orang3 wrote:
Oh yeah the one that was breaking nlr by weapon checking people and attempting to confiscate their weapons then disrespects me by telling me to fuck off. But you can't really put an opinion just because you heard something... proof next time Niko please!

whatever you say big boy
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #483809

Niko wrote:
whatever you say big boy

I only want honest opinions that's all (Your own thoughts). Not what you've heard unless it's 100% true, because if it was that bad they would have posted an appeal on the forums like I told them to if they felt like it was an unfair warning ;). I am not trying to be a 'big boy', I just want true facts being said so I can improve if that actually happened. :D
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #483811

Orang3 wrote:
Niko wrote:
whatever you say big boy

I only want honest opinions that's all (Your own thoughts). Not what you've heard unless it's 100% true, because if it was that bad they would have posted an appeal on the forums like I told them to if they felt like it was an unfair warning ;). I am not trying to be a 'big boy', I just want true facts being said so I can improve if that actually happened. :D

can anybody take a joke?
  • 0yc37xrk6m
  • Adept Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #484262

+Support MEmes
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I abused banana boy the 30 minutes he was user :D
  • Thanks received: 73

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #484441

I am going to be changing some of the information to make my app better later today!
  • Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #485170

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Does his job well
* Activity

Negatives:
* None i can see at the moment

My decision:
:plussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Admin] Orang3's Application 7 years 1 month ago #485394

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds

194 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40