Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470281

RP Name: Cows for Days

Time Zone: UTC+12:00 (live in New Zealand)

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144820974

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:92277623

Current Gametracker Profiles:
(Went on holiday so activity went down)
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/cows%20for%20...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/cows%20for%20...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/cows%20for%20...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time: Around 470 total hours between the severs.

Languages I speak: English

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario: This is when a player randomly kills another player. For example if player A is walking down the street and player B kills him for no reason. This is RDM.

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario: This is when you die and you can’t return to the same district or remember your past life. For example if player W gets killed he can’t return to the same spot/district.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario: Metagaming is when you use the wrong chat to talk to people. An example of this is when someone say “we are getting raided” in occ.

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x. First I would tp to player X and ask them if I can tp him to a roof. Then I would tp to player Y and ask them if I can tp him to a roof for a F1. Next I would ask player X to tell me his side of the story and if he has proof. Then I would ask player Y to tell me their side of the story and if he has any proof. If player X provides proof of player Y RDMing them I will warn player Y. If player Y shows proof that it was not RDM I would let them off. If both player X and Y don’t provide proof I will check player Y’s resent warning to see if they have any for RDM and if so give them a warning. If not I will give a verbal warning and let them go and watch them for a bit to make sure he doesn’t do it again.

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time. I will tp to player X and ask if I can take them to a roof to talk. I would ask them what he was doing and where/how player Y was breaking NLR. And if they have proof to please show me. After I would tp to player Y and ask if I can take them to a sit. When they are on the roof I will ask them why they were breaking NLR. And hear their side of the story. I would then check If player Y has NLR. If proof is provided I will warn player Y for NLR. If no proof is provided I will check their resent warnings and if they have warnings for NLR will warn them. If they have no resent warnings I will give them a verbal and watch them for a bit to make sure it doesn’t happen again.

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided. I would say in group chat “please don’t metagame and use group chat or do /pm”. If he does it again I will tp to them and explain what metagaming is and give them their last verbal. If player X keeps metagaming I would give him a warning.

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): I feel like I should be chosen for mod because most of the time I am on there are not many/no other staff on. I am friendly towards other people and willing to help. I have started playing a lot more and would like to become a staff member and help out the community a lot more by there being less rule breakers.

:zarp: Thanks for reading – Cows for Days :zarp:
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470282

Nice man as long as u don´t have any warnings u should be ready to go.

SSRP Moderator

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470312

From what I've seen from you since I've met you and or overall personality/behavior, I would say you're not a bad candiate for staff, I'd love to see how you try out as a moderator in the community, you're on at prime time that we're currently in need of staff so it would be great to have you.
  • NootNootEh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 3D Modeler/Hosting Company CEO
  • Thanks received: 3

Hosting Company CEO
Vulnerability Researcher

Steam

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470315

Why not. You'd be a good mod just dont rule break (errrrrmmmm) and dont get warnings etc
  • imGuuted
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470357

Great activity!
:plussp:
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470402

You have no recent warnings even though you need to work out in your activity a little bit.
Good luck!
  • Mexi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 393

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470406

Good luck!
  • william286
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Most Untrusted Player In The Zarp Community...
  • Thanks received: 51
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by william286.

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470734

imGuuted wrote:
Why not. You'd be a good mod just dont rule break (errrrrmmmm) and dont get warnings etc

hahahha :)
  • Lachlan
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • :)
  • Thanks received: 11

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #470769

:support: good luck!
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #472003

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Good application
* Stable activity
* No recent warnings

Negatives:
* None i can see at the moment

My decision:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] Cows for Days Application 7 years 3 months ago #472722

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP SSRP! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP SSRP Staff Meeting – Every Saturday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun