SteamID: STEAM_0:1:169327384
Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Vietnam%20Fla...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 - www.gametracker.com/player/Vietnam%20Fla...arpgaming.com:27025/
Server 3 - www.gametracker.com/player/Vietnam%20Fla...arpgaming.com:27015/

Estimated Server Time 23774 minutes

Languages I speak: English

Promotion Related

Explain how you feel that your time as a moderator will contribute to you becoming an admin:
I think my time as Moderator has taught me how to handle f1 to a good slandered but to make the server a better place for the people to have a better RP experience and also has made me realise how much I want to be apart of this good community of people so if I turn admin I could do more stuff to make this community run smoother than it already is.

Explain a situation as a moderator you encountered that was an obstacle you had to work around (EG: defiant user):[/color]
I was on server 2 late at night when all the other Admins went to bed and there was 2 people mass RDMING,Propblocking,Proppushing so I went to spawn where they where located and froze both of them and took them both to a roof first I dealt with one of them when the other was at the side waiting to be dealt with next the first guy did not speak or understand English so this was the first issue between me and him/her so I tried my best to tell him to stop and gave him 2 warnings for the rules he broke then I teleported him back to his last location and unfroze him. I went over to the next guy and ask him why was he doing the things he was, he said "I'm bored" I told him to find something to do in the server that's fun and that does not brake the rules he said okay. I warned him for the rules he broke and teleported him back to his last location seconds later a f1's where coming in about RDM at spawn I tp there and its the same 2 people I froze and warned them which made them get kicked cause of 3 warns against then, one of them join back and started doing it again so I warned him again but whatever I did he wouldn't stop so my only action was to freeze him and get a Admin+ on to ban him.

If you had to write a facebook post to train a moderator in between 200-300 words, what would you say to give them the full grasp?:[/u]
Hello there buddy and welcome to the Zarp Team ill now take the through some simple steps on how the get started off.

First before we start please take a few minutes to read through the ethos
Now I'm going to teach you about the f1 menu. The f1 menu is where reports come in if a user is in need of help, also you can find, Warnings,The Logs and the Active NLRS. First ill teach you how to use the report section of this menu, So a report comes in of a player so the first thing youll do is click f1 on your keyboard and youll see who is the report off and what reason they have made the report for. So to answer to this player youll right click on this f1 and click handle this now that youe handling It right click again and it will say go to or bring but make sure you always go to them. Once you've handle it and the player is happy you can go back onto the f1 menu and right click on the report and mark it as finished

Now about the f6 menu, If you would like to click f6 on your keyboard it will bring up the warning menu this is where you can see if a player has had warnings or any recent warning by clicking the drop down arrow and selecting a name or just by entering there SteamID.
Next will be the TAB menu which you can see by holding down TAB on your keyboard and clicking on a players name youll be able to see you've now got some new buttons you can use these while your doing your f1s to make it a lot easier for you to do. Youll have ones like, goto which will teleport you to the player, Teleport which brings them to where your cursor is pointing, Bring which does the same thing as Teleport, Back which you can return a player to there last location or back to spawn, Kick which you can kick a player from the server, Freeze which if a player keeps running of from you when you want to talk to them you can select the amount of time you want them frozen for, Slay which you can use if a rule breaker is not putting something away e.g big gun as citizen you can slay and they will loose the gun, Unban from job which if someone has been demoted you can unban them so they can be that job again and Mute which can be used to mute someone in game for a set amount of time

Commands
/tp : Bind this to a button to make it easier for you to teleport to a roof to do a sit.
/warn this command is to warn someone who has broke a rule and they need a warning just simply type /warn (SteamID) then the reason.
/unwarn unwarn is a command where you can unwarn any player just simply do /unwarn (SteamID) but remember this will not remove it of there rapsheet
/goto this is a command to go to a player maybe you need them to ask them if you can take them to a sit but you cant find them in the TAB menu just type in /goto (name) or (SteamID)
/kick this is to kick a player from the server just type in /kick (SteamID) reason
/freeze this is used to freeze a player if they are braking any rules and you need to deal with then e.g propblocking
/unfreeze unfreeze will be used to unfreeze a player you've recently froze just do /unfreeze (SteamID)
/back Takes you can to your last location before teleporting
/backspawn This will take your straight back to the spawn area
/bring will bring a player to you just do /bring (SteamID)

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x appeals their ban in great detail, apology and effort. You check the ban list and find that you banned them permanently for propspam, and that this is their first ban. How would your response to the appeal be?
Hello buddy I have seen your appeal for your ban you've recently got yourself ive had a look into it and ive seen its your first ban on the server and decided to unban your from the sever but to make sure this doesn't happen again please take your time to read through the zarp rules

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 150 words)
I think I should be promoted to Admin because as Moderator I feel like I got the hand of how to be a part of the staff and keep everything under control I don't crack up under pressure and like to put up with a fight I feel like I could do a lot more with the server as Admin because I am a late night player and that's when people are complaining about the mass rule breakers usually come on
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by _Lucky_.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469420

Would be awesome if you bolded the questions so its clearer for users to read.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469427

AA RFLeX wrote:
Would be awesome if you bolded the questions so its clearer for users to read.
Ill get onto it for you ;)
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469434

Inb4 someone comes to fix your steam link, unless you do it yourself hah
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469435

:support: Have improoved alot over the past weeks
  • Bob The Shoplifter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I abused banana boy the 30 minutes he was user :D
  • Thanks received: 75
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Bob The Shoplifter.

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469436

There can only be one banana in this town but it ain't me.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469438

When people hear "Bannana boy" they think of a mod, who broke some rules, and talked some shit.

But that was the old Bannana boy, trust me. I speak to him daily, and both his attitude and staff work has improved, and as far as I can tell, it will keep improving!

He is a great guy
He has changed
He follows rules now
Does f1s
Is kind and helpfull to others!

:support: from me!
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469443

Klaprefot wrote:
When people hear "Bannana boy" they think of a mod, who broke some rules, and talked some shit.

But that was the old Bannana boy, trust me. I speak to him daily, and both his attitude and staff work has improved, and as far as I can tell, it will keep improving!

He is a great guy
He has changed
He follows rules now
Does f1s

cheers buddy :)<3
Is kind and helpfull to others!

:support: from me!
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469489

Best person to be admin in the world!
1.Is fair for f1's.
2.Is kind to all.
3.Cares about the community
4. Is my bae (no homo)
5. Follows Rules!!!
  • ChowIsAsian
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1
The following user(s) said Thank You: _Lucky_

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469527

I'll try ask something to move this to the right section. Good luck!
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5653

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469540

Onion wrote:
I'll try ask something to move this to the right section. Good luck!
Cheers Onion
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469570

Moved to the correct section for you dude!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469609

Jordz wrote:
Moved to the correct section for you dude!
Cheers Buddy
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #469930

:support:
  • xiBerreta
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Resigned SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 24

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #470114

BUMP
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #470135

You don't seem like a bad person from the times I've talked to you and or seen you but one of the main kinda issues that eggs me a bit is how I've seen you witness or even see someone break the rules and yet you just walk like like nothing is happening, which kinda leads me to believe that you'll only do your job if someone reports it or it's happening directly to you, considering the fact that I've witnessed you ignoring rule breakers.

I wouldn't want you to dislike me or anything but in the end but I know it will happen due to me posting this, If you were to start dealing with rule breakers in every situation then I'd think you'd be fine for admin.
  • NootNootEh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 3D Modeler/Hosting Company CEO
  • Thanks received: 3

Hosting Company CEO
Vulnerability Researcher

Steam

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #470159

I think your still not ready for it. You are known for breaking rules a Lot and I'm just going to say gl

:minussp: my decision would change if I see a difference in the acts you make.
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #470167

xxredhurt wrote:
I think your still not ready for it. You are known for breaking rules a Lot and I'm just going to say gl

:minussp: my decision would change if I see a difference in the acts you make.
i have to respect what you think but i only broke 2 rules thats not alot like your making it out to be? i know my work as staff has changed alot? like klap said when you hear my name you think of a mod who broke rules? thats in the past? nealry 3 weeks now?
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by _Lucky_.

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #470169

NootNootEh wrote:
You don't seem like a bad person from the times I've talked to you and or seen you but one of the main kinda issues that eggs me a bit is how I've seen you witness or even see someone break the rules and yet you just walk like like nothing is happening, which kinda leads me to believe that you'll only do your job if someone reports it or it's happening directly to you, considering the fact that I've witnessed you ignoring rule breakers.

I wouldn't want you to dislike me or anything but in the end but I know it will happen due to me posting this, If you were to start dealing with rule breakers in every situation then I'd think you'd be fine for admin.

if this is when we was in the bank and you said one of my friends was prop pushing i dint go have a look cause i was roleplaying and getting ready to raid the bank, sorry if this upset you in anyway
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP Admin] Bannana Boy Application 7 years 3 months ago #470416

+support

nice app and nice guy :D
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah