Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Mod FearACleric Application

[TTT] Mod FearACleric Application 7 years 3 months ago #468550

Details:

[Steam name]: FearACleric
[Link to steam profile]: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324916380/
[SteamID]:STEAM_0:0:182325326

[Age]: 15

[Link to gametracker server]: cache1.www.gametracker.com/player/FearAC...arpgaming.com:27017/

[Languages I speak]: English and French

TTT Related

[Explain Random Deathmatch (abbreviated to "RDM")] :
When a Detective/Innocent player kills another person without any reason to. Also, Rdming Traitors when you have no valid/clear evidence.

[Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario]
Doing something Traitorous such as Planting a c4; reviving a Traitor; killing an innocent for no valid reason;

[Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios]:

1) When someone calls a KOS on you for not doing a traitorous act (Most likely to be a Traitor) and having no proof.

2) Player Y calls a life-check and player X is given 2 seconds to answer and then player y kills player x before they can reply (No given time)

[Why I should be chosen]: I'm just the best xD, I'm kidding I'm not the best just yet I need to Mod first. I will admit I've had 3 warnings on the same day, but I didn't understand the rules back then. Even though I have accidently rdmed someone. So many people forgave me because I'm a nice guy. Also, lots of people wanted me to Mod, Liam; Grumpy Marshmallow; Hazzenator; The Winged Dragon Of Raa (Not in any specific order) etc. I'm also well known on Zarp TTT. I think I should be staff because normally when I log on like 10-11am no one is online and everyone is rdm I sort it out by messaging one of the. It's boring when people rdm that is one of the reasons I leave earlier than usually (Only if there's no staff). I feel like as a person I would help out Zarp TTT massively.

[Addition notes]: I would be grateful if you picked me. I will do the best I possibly can to help out Zarp TTT. I know the time to create this page is kinda short I'm quite a fast typer.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Mod FearACleric Application 7 years 3 months ago #468559

great guy great activity 100%
  • Grumpy Marshmallow
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Particle Bender's Friend (Raeker is a lad)
  • Thanks received: 223
►▬ ♦Ex-Prop Hunt Owner♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TTT Head Administrator♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-TeamSpeak Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Ex-Forum Staff♦ ▬◄
►▬ ♦Rapture CO-owner♦ ▬◄

[TTT] Mod FearACleric Application 7 years 3 months ago #468562

This guy has been needed on the staff team for a VERY long time. Finally applied!

:plussp: :plussp: :plussp: :plussp: :plussp:
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT] Mod FearACleric Application 7 years 3 months ago #468577

SUPER DUPER :support: FROM ME ABSOLUTE LEGEND HONESTLY ONE OF THE BEST MOFO'S ON THE SERVER AND DERSERVES THIS PROMOTION
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff

[TTT] Mod FearACleric Application 7 years 3 months ago #468618

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by ParaMontana.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds

301 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
19/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32