Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] FROMM_'s Application

[TTT Moderator] FROMM_'s Application 7 years 2 months ago #467886

Steam Name: FROMM_
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Flazhbang/
SteamID: 76561198014708950

Link to GameTracker for the server: www.gametracker.com/player/FROMM_/play.zarpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I speak: Danish, English, German

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario:
Random death match, or RDM, means a player is damaging or otherwise killing a player(s) without sufficient suspicion on the aimed target, an example for such a situation could be a player hearing shots from a certain area without seeing it himself and therefor killing the player in that area, had he however seen the player kill the target without reason, would the case however not be counted as RDM

Give three examples of an acceptable KOS and its scenario:
Being shot or otherwise damaged by a player, while being completely certain of the shooter
Detective having scanned a body of an innocent player and being certain of the DNA origin
Not responding to lifecheck called by detective in which case the KOS must be set by the detective himself following an agreed responstime (usualy 10-15 sec)

Give two examples of unacceptable KOS and their scenarios:
A player acting suspisus such as following another player or camping in areas not restricted by the detective(s)
A player using a certain weapon that was recently used to kill a fellow innocent, although no additional evidence can be found to target the bearer of the weapon

Why I should be promoted (we recommend around 100 words):
For years i have played on diffrent servers in the ZARP community, but just recently around october/november did i find out about the TTT server, a server which i myself have dedicated a lot of hours into. However, just recently did i start noticing a lot of newer players join the community, a topic that is both very positive, and negative. With all the new players, i have noticed a lot of rulebreaking such as RDM and harassment take place, which made me consider applying for the staff team as i wish only the best for newer and older players so that they might end up having as much fun as i did when i first started in the community. Besides being a generaly reasonable person, i always make sure to document my claims for RDM or other types of rulebreaking, which is why always back up my reports or replies with either damage logs data, or i certain situations back up my claims with the recording software i use that records all my recent activity for the last 5 minutes (Geforce Experience - Shadowplay).
Besides playing video games in my sparetime, i also do a lot of amateur photo editing that i am willing to share with the community if needed for projects ect.

I hope you will consider adding me to the team

Best Regards
Christopher Fromm - FROMM_
  • FROMM_
  • Fresh Boarder
  • TTT - Administrator And Graphical Design
  • Thanks received: 13
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by ParaMontana.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] FROMM_'s Application 7 years 2 months ago #467887

:plussp:

Great Activity
Good Application
I dont know about your warnings.
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058

[TTT Moderator] FROMM_'s Application 7 years 2 months ago #467902

You've got decent activity for this week and you've been a constant visitor to the server for a while now. Your application looks decent too. Best of luck to you!
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[TTT Moderator] FROMM_'s Application 7 years 2 months ago #467942

Hello Fromm,
I have changed your title so staff can see more easily which position you are applying for.

Good luck!
  • BiWx Voorhees
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Riddim & DnB
  • Thanks received: 666

Deathrun- Former Owner
TeamSpeak3- Former Staff
Forums- Former Section Mod- Deathrun- Server Apps
Changed name to HyperioN on Steam

[TTT Moderator] FROMM_'s Application 7 years 2 months ago #468623

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP TTT! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application

We just wanted to say Congratulations! The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP staff.

Before you get started, another admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP TTT Staff Meeting – Every Sunday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds

196 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT