Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Deathrun moderator] Gas

[Deathrun moderator] Gas 7 years 3 months ago #467507

Steam Profile:gas

Current Gametracker Profiles:www.gametracker.com/player/gas/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/

Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/server_info/play.zar...m:27035/top_players/

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:168185480

]Age:14
What is Ghosting? telling someone 1 of the 2 doors in family guy while your dead

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?: (Explain in your own words how you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member.)racism being sexist offending other players

Why I should be chosen:because i want to be apart of the zarp gaming company it seems like a great laugh and all the admins are really funny my friend leon reccomended it to me and its the only sever i play i like all the maps as well because its really challenging and fun at the same time.( ͡ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ ͡°)

Languages I speak:english
  • gas
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun moderator] Gas 7 years 3 months ago #467514

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

142 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
6/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40