[Deathrun Moderator] Pitt's application 7 years 3 months ago #467495

Steam Name: Pitt #CM

Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Convection/

Current Gametracker Profiles:
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Pitt%20%23CM/...arpgaming.com:27035/

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80657775

Languages I speak: English

Time Played on server: 60.1 according to gametracker

What is Ghosting? and give an example: (Explain in your own words what ghosting is and give an example of ghosting)

Ghosting is where a Dead/Spectator gives information to a Runner or Death that they wouldn’t have known themselves, in which gives the person an advantage to others. The information can be given over Skype, TeamSpeak, Steam Chat and even in-game.

1. Two examples of ghosting are: that a dead player communicates with a Runner telling him/she which trap has/hasn’t been activated in which allows them to get past it and having a big advantage against the Death’s.

2. Second example would be a Dead player telling a Death that a player has either speed-ran ahead of them which they wouldn’t have known without the information or telling a Death exactly what trap a Runner is on.

These two examples are 1 many but they both have the same logic within both which is communicating useful information that the person wouldn’t have known without being told.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?: (Explain in your own words how you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member.)
If a player is being disrespectful they will be muted/gagged accordingly to the severity of the disrespect and then will be given a verbal warning for their actions. If the user continues to be disrespectful they will be kept muted/gagged until the end after few rounds or even the end of the map. If they then continue after being muted/gagged for a long period, then they will be dealt with higher staff.

How much time can you spend per-day on the server?: (Extra question shh)
I can be on the server almost every day and either for a little or large amount of time this just depends on my college timetable and if I have any clients. I’m quite active as it is so It should be all good .

Why I should be chosen: (Explain in your own words)
I believe I should be chosen as I’m an active player on the Deathrun server meaning I would be on most of the time to moderate. This has enabled me to have learn the Deathrun rules and pushed me to try and help when need be.
Usually when I’m trying to help get the server started/populated or night time, I see the rule breakers and wish I could do something other than contacting staff to come on.

I have a vast amount of knowledge and experience within being staff on Garry’s Mod as my second account has 2000+ hours while my main has 100. I’ve owned my own communities while also being admin/dev on others. This has helped me to learn the appropriate ULX commands necessary to moderate etc. Due to my experience, I know how to handle and solve any issues that I can. I love Deathrun and want to do my part so that I can help enforce the rules and prevent the rule breakers.
  • Pitt
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 270
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] Pitt's application 7 years 3 months ago #467509

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

Congratulations!

The staff team has voted to accept your application, which means you’re now a part of the ZARP Deathrun staff team.

Before you get started, an SuperAdmin + and possibly another Admin will help train you on the server and get you setup with your new rank. There’s also a handy guide created by the community which should help you get up to speed with your new menus & commands. And don’t forget you can always ask another staff member if you’re not sure about something

ZARP DeathRun Staff Meeting – Every Friday 7PM UTC

There’s a weekly staff meeting for the server at the above time, which is held on the ZARP Teamspeak server (IP: ts.zarpgaming.com). You now get a vote on the new staff members and we’ll keep you up to date with new events and server updates at the meeting.

Congratulations and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

145 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40