steamcommunity.com/id/realcynical/

Current Gametracker Profiles:

www.gametracker.com/player/Shadow/play.zarpgaming.com:27035/

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:86984761

Languages I speak:

-English
-Some French (got an A in my exams)

What is Ghosting? and give an example: (Explain in your own words what ghosting is and give an example of ghosting)

Ghosting is the idea of communicating with the runners or deaths while you have been killed. For example; If you were to go through a portal trap, choose the wrong one, die, and then tell the other runners the correct portal, this would be considered ghosting as you are giving a clear disadvantage to the deaths when you should have no more effect on the current round.

How would you deal with a disrespectful player?: (Explain in your own words how you would deal with a player being disrespectful towards another player or staff member.)

If a player is being disrespectful, i would give them a verbal warning and let them know they cannot say things like that. If they then continue i would mute/gag them and warn them for disrespect. If they are later unmuted/ungagged and do the same thing i will take more severe action.

Why I should be chosen: (Explain in your own words WHY we should chose you to become moderator, what makes you stand out? What are good traits about you? (The questions are examples and are NOT part of the template. (We recommend around 75 words)))

I believe that I can prove to be a good moderator as i have lots of experience with deathrun and gmod as a whole. I have over 2000 hours on garry's mod and the majority of it is deathrun and darkRP. The point i am trying to make is that i will be on the server a lot, especially on weekends. Furthermore, i am a generally friendly person and get along with most people, i will not rise to rule breakers but instead will keep a cool head and deal with the situation accordingly. I have lots of experience being staff, mostly for darkrp however i have the same intention to maintain a fun community for other people.

Thanks for reading my application! :) :zarp:
  • TheShadow
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by TheShadow.
The topic has been locked.

[Deathrun Moderator] Shadow's Appication 7 years 2 months ago #467506

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP Deathrun! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:

We do notice that you played a lot this week. but as a staff team we have decided we want to wait till you have 2 weeks of activity .! good luck!

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!

• ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

140 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT