RP Name: Mulcher 2
Time Zone: Estern time zone
Link to Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055324701/
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47529486
Current Gametracker Profiles:I
Server 1 - www.gametracker.com/player/Mulcher%202/d...arpgaming.com:27015/
Server 2 -
Server 3 -
Estimated Server Time: Depends if I got no basketball game or if I come home late (I got concussion so the only choice is if I come home late)

Languages I speak: English,French and my family language which is Pashto

Explain "Random Death Match" and give an example scenario.
RDM: Random Death Match, It is when a person has been killed by a person for no RP purpose
ex: A player is walking down the road and suddenly he got killed by a person

Explain "New Life Rule" and give an example scenario.
NLR is when you have "died" in your past life and you don't get to remember about your pass and you continue like you're a new born child you're not allowed to be allowed at this certain place for a couple of minutes
Ex: Rondo was being mugged at 64th avenue but he saw the mugger's face and had no choice to kill him. Couple of days later Rondo was revived and forgot everything about his past and where is 64th avenue.

Explain "Metagaming" and give an example scenario.
Metagaming is to talk out of character
Ex: (this is from another game but just using it for example) I see a person and there's something hovering over his head and I see his name when I don't even know him and meet him ex; (darkrp) I want to tell my friend where I am located so I "// I am over here"

Explain how you would handle the following situation:
Player x accuses player y for RDMing him, the console log shows that player y killed player x.
If I get a file about a RDM case I would first check the logs to see if the victim gave me the right persons name so I don't accuse the other person and bring the real killer and I would ask them 1 by 1 their stories and if it's different from 1 another
I ask them for proof if they got none ill close it and if it happens again I will investigate it further

Player x accuses player y for breaking NLR, the kills are pretty close together in console (a few lines apart) at a peak time.First I would check the time see if it wasn't under the timer and if it is I would tell him that you nlred

Player x calls for help in the OOC chat because his bank is being raided
My opinion is to check how long he played and if he played for a long time I would mute him from ooc with a warning and if hes new I would give him a verbal warn

Why I should be chosen (we recommend around 150 words): The reason why you should choose me is that I actually listen to people clearly and I have an open mind so I would give them both equal right and I also play this game a lot and I am starting to see that mods/admins they mostly play the game instead of doing their job when it's really needed, I personally like to help people because I like it when I see people having fun instead of getting mad and spam in chat or like make a report that takes like hours to finish. I want them to feel like the mods/admin will respond to you quickly if you feel like someone has broken a rule. I also play till like in the night and that's where mostly where all the rdmers and people that prop kills wake up and ruin the server. I really like to help this community and help it get bigger and make it more of a fun.

Side note: Thank you sally for fixing this post I really appreciate it
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by twisted metal.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Moderator] Mulcher 2's Application 7 years 3 months ago #465907

You've forgot to anwer some parts of the application buddy,Such as Why I should be choosen etc.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[SSRP Moderator] Mulcher 2's Application 7 years 3 months ago #465912

- Support u dont know the rules
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!

[SSRP Moderator] Mulcher 2's Application 7 years 3 months ago #465933

I've fixed up parts of your application, now you need to fill out the parts you missed by clicking the
. Good luck!
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3528

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

[SSRP Moderator] Mulcher 2's Application 7 years 3 months ago #467855

Hello, I see that you made an application to apply for staff on SSRP Zarp for Moderator/Admin. We look at things such as: Recent warnings, Game time, Activity and much more. I will give my opinion on what i think about you!

Positives:
* Good application
* Good activity

Negatives:
* 9 Recent warnings!
* Can be rude sometimes

My decision:

:minussp:

Good luck!

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

[SSRP Moderator] Mulcher 2's Application 7 years 3 months ago #468120

Thanks for applying for staff at ZARP DarkRp! During our weekly staff meeting your application, question answers, game trackers and in-game warnings are checked and then the staff team votes on your application.

This time, the staff team have decided that you still need to work on your application and then apply again next week. To try and help you they have summarised some positives & negatives discussed during the meeting:
Recent punnishments

You can apply again at any time, and thanks for supporting ZARP!
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

225 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40