Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT Moderator] Gody's Application

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465029

Before you read this, the activity may be low but its increasing so much, Enjoy! Steam Name - GODYoUNG3N

Link to Steam Profile - steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298995724/

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:169364998

Age - 12

Link to Gametracker - www.gametracker.com/player/GODYoUNG3N/pl...arpgaming.com:27017/

Languages I Speak - English, German and French

TTT Realted

Explain Random Death Match and give an example scenario

Random Death Match otherwisely known as RDM is when a player goes up to another player and shoots them and kills them for no reason,

A scenario of this would be : Player X goes up to Player Z and shoots him with no reason to as why he kiled Player Z.

Give Three Examples of an Acceptable KOS and It's Scenario

1. Holding / Using a Traitor Weapon Without Announcing That He / She Got It From A Traitor

A Scenario : Player X is walking round with a Gravity Gun and Player Z witnesses them so Player Z can check the chat and He / She sees that Player X hasnt Announced that they found that traitor weapon so Player Z then procceds to murder Player X for having a traitor weapon without announicng it.

2. Failure To Reply To A Lifecheck.

A Scenario : Player X types in chat "Lifecheck! = No Responce KOS on Sight, 10 Seconds!" The 10 seconds is up and Player Z didn't reply to the lifecheck so Player X kills Player Z for not responding to the Lifecheck.

3. Ignoring Unidentified Bodies / C4 ETC.

A scenario : Player X has just walked past and Unied Body Of Player Z, So Player P Kills player X for not Id'ing the body of Player Z.
Another Scenario : Player X walks past an Armed C4 so Player Z kills PLayer X for ignoring it.

Give an Example of an Unnaceptable KOS and It's Scenario

1. A Grudge Is Against A Certain Player.

Scenario : Player X hates Player Z so much that he feels the need to RDM him or call out a False KOS on him, just to make Player Z Mad.

2. A Player is AFK.

Scenario : Player X has gone to do grab a Glass of Water or Do Something Inportant, so Player Z comes over to him and shoots him for no reason. The way to come pass this, is to ask a staff member to move then to the spectators buy simply Typing "Can you move Player X to spectators as he is AFK please" If you get no responce type "@Can you move PLayer X to spectators as he is afk please!"

Why Should I be Promoted
As I have come back to TTT my aim is to get Moderator / Staff so I'm trying to get it. I play TTT 3 Hours or More Everyday and I think I would help out within the TTT community. I have had no warns recently and I hope not to gain anymore. I would actively help out players and give my opinions on other things to do with community, I hope to get moderator and show what I'm really like. I want to help people and just play the game, stop ruelbreakers, ETC. I would take time in some reports and not rush throught them so they can be dealt with easily and equally hearing both players sides and deciding..

Thank you for reading my Application!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Gody.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465031

No

Low activity, try to play at least another week before applying

:minussp:
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Liamkis123.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465032

What did I do?
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465033

You have some recent punishments and I know you from before to be a mass rulebreaker. Your activity looks to meet the requirements but you could try to make it more solid and not just play for a long time on one or two days.

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465034

Liamkis123 wrote:

Low activity, try to play at least another week before applying
  • Liamkis123
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 85
Ex - TTT Super Admin
Ex - TS3 Staff

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465035

TheXnator wrote:
You have some recent punishments and I know you from before to be a mass rulebreaker. Your activity looks to meet the requirements but you could try to make it more solid and not just play for a long time on one or two days.

I have no recent punishments / warnings xDDDD
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465036

Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

You have two.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465037

You have been muted for Disrespect and for not using the english language. They are your current recent offences on your wrap sheet.

But my opinion on you now:

From my experience with you, you seem nice, but your recent warns and activity let you down. For now I am :neutralsp:
  • hazzenator
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 656

✪ SSRP Balla ✪
✪ Ex Minecraft Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex TTT Head Administrator ✪
✪ Ex SSRP Administrator ✪
✪ Ex Forum/ TS Staff ✪
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by hazzenator.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gody

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465039

OHHH cheer Gody,
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Enjoy, hope you will be a mod soon.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465042

Your activity is not that good but i know you have played TTT alot in the past, and its also Monday, so try and get the needed activity the rest of the week and we will see
:neutralsp:
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465044

AA RFLeX wrote:
Your activity is not that good but i know you have played TTT alot in the past, and its also Monday, so try and get the needed activity the rest of the week and we will see
:neutralsp:

Okay! I'm active everyday on TTT now what I do, I go on SSRP do my daily spend the rest of the day on TTT around 3 hours lol.
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465045

TheXnator wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

You have two.

I only have one mute, As the warn off bananaslanger was removed but for some reason is still there as Johnler did confirm that. And the mute off him wasnt even right. i never disrespected anyone in a way
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Gody.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465047

ToBeHonest wrote:
OHHH cheer Gody,
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Enjoy, hope you will be a mod soon.

Thank you my Dude!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465050

BUMP
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465064

More Reviews maybe :)
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465096

Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Gody wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

You have two.

I only have one mute, As the warn off bananaslanger was removed but for some reason is still there as Johnler did confirm that. And the mute off him wasnt even right. i never disrespected anyone in a way

BananaSlanger's warning has been removed. It might take some time til it goes off the rapsheet. The mute i gave you was right since you used another language instead of English to talk to another player instead of asking him to speak English. Your activity could be fine if you keep playing til Sunday. But you were a rulebreaker in the past and a big one. You have been banned atleast 2 times on the server and you just recently starter playing again after the bans. If i were you i would play at the server for atleast a month or 2 and try not to get warned so the staff members can see that you changed. Your reputation on TTT is not the best right now i can tell you that.

Anyways, good luck with your application!
  • Johnler
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life's Good! Do more of what makes you Happy :D
  • Thanks received: 538
Click the image below to add me on Steam!

Ex TTT Head Admin
Ex Forum Staff
Ex TS Staff

«Μια καλή μαλακια είναι ίσον με τρία καλά γαμησια» Στεφανος Χίος 2019 μ.Χ.
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by Johnler.

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465122

You've got low activity buddy also you seem immature at times!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465225

Johnler wrote:
BananaSlanger's warning has been removed. It might take some time til it goes off the rapsheet. The mute i gave you was right since you used another language instead of English to talk to another player instead of asking him to speak English. Your activity could be fine if you keep playing til Sunday. But you were a rulebreaker in the past and a big one. You have been banned atleast 2 times on the server and you just recently starter playing again after the bans. If i were you i would play at the server for atleast a month or 2 and try not to get warned so the staff members can see that you changed. Your reputation on TTT is not the best right now i can tell you that.

A warning should never take more than an hour to disappear, let alone 10-15 minutes. Try removing it again if it's still there because that doesn't sound normal.

I've spoken to you several times in Teamspeak Gody, in person and the right scenario you're a relaxed guy and cool to talk with. However, sometimes you lose your temper and speak to people in a way that doesn't show the best side of your personality. I would work on dealing with these situations so you don't lose your temper and lash out at people. Furthermore, you should pick up on your recent activity. Your past experience on TTT is satisfactory, though.
  • .uzi
  • Former Community Manager
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2440

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465341

.uzi wrote:
Johnler wrote:

A warning should never take more than an hour to disappear, let alone 10-15 minutes. Try removing it again if it's still there because that doesn't sound normal.

I've spoken to you several times in Teamspeak Gody, in person and the right scenario you're a relaxed guy and cool to talk with. However, sometimes you lose your temper and speak to people in a way that doesn't show the best side of your personality. I would work on dealing with these situations so you don't lose your temper and lash out at people. Furthermore, you should pick up on your recent activity. Your past experience on TTT is satisfactory, though.

Ill try not to lash out on people and get my day ruined with a warn or 2 and a mute, But the activity, its rising!
  • Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[TTT Moderator] Gody's Application 7 years 2 months ago #465441

Read Wrong Thought This Was SSRP
:neutral:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by 111111. Reason: Read Wrong